Multiple Personality Disorder Channelling Pasty Ramsey

curiositycat

The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule
Reaction score
Website
helpforstrugglingchristians.wordpress.com
Ok, I know this sounds really out there...but I study body language a lot. To me the reason so many folks think he is effeminate is because he is "acting" like he is a woman. Could he be a multiple personality disorder ... or does he think he is channelling Patsy Ramsey, now that she is dead?
There is a thread about him looking familiar. Look at the way Pasty Ramsey turns her head in pictures..look at here mannerisms. Look at her beautiful eyes.
Think of the things he is saying. I don't want to say much more..but perhaps he is trying to be the "dead" Pasty..."It was an accident,...yata, yata, yata."
I don't know WHO killed JBR and I am not insinuating I think it was Pasty...I just would like you to look at this with an open mind.
He was obsessed with this case...for what ever reason. Who knows what goes on in anyone's mind..much less a "madman's"???
WE saw a picture of him with his three children. He doens't look "feminine" in that picture.
There is a difference in his demeanor...his walk, his mannerisms..
One last thing...you might not remember what you did on Christmas..but you would remember if your husband ever left you alone on Christmas..for any reason..even war. TO women that is a big family day...something like that would stay in your mind..especially if you hated the ex..I think she would of been the first to say "OMG that B******" Face it that would ensure he would NEVER be a threat to her again.
IMHO

curiositycat said:
Ok, I know this sounds really out there...but I study body language a lot. To me the reason so many folks think he is effeminate is because he is "acting" like he is a woman. Could he be a multiple personality disorder ... or does he think he is channelling Patsy Ramsey, now that she is dead?
There is a thread about him looking familiar. Look at the way Pasty Ramsey turns her head in pictures..look at here mannerisms. Look at her beautiful eyes.
Think of the things he is saying. I don't want to say much more..but perhaps he is trying to be the "dead" Pasty..."It was an accident,...yata, yata, yata."
I don't know WHO killed JBR and I am not insinuating I think it was Pasty...I just would like you to look at this with an open mind.
He was obsessed with this case...for what ever reason. Who knows what goes on in anyone's mind..much less a "madman's"???
WE saw a picture of him with his three children. He doens't look "feminine" in that picture.
There is a difference in his demeanor...his walk, his mannerisms..
One last thing...you might not remember what you did on Christmas..but you would remember if your husband ever left you alone on Christmas..for any reason..even war. TO women that is a big family day...something like that would stay in your mind..especially if you hated the ex..I think she would of been the first to say "OMG that B******" Face it that would ensure he would NEVER be a threat to her again.
IMHO

Hi cat

from the rocky mtn news

At another point, Tracey wrote, "You told me once that your mother tended to raise you as a girl. This must have had a powerful effect on your developing sexuality - confusion maybe?"

Karr responded: "Michael, I will not discuss my sexuality as if it is a psychological disorder from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. In my case, I disagree with that totally, and if this is to be the way we progress in discussing it, I might as well stop while I am ahead.

"On the other hand, if you would like to learn something about my sexuality on an intellectual, nonjudgmental, nontraditional and nonpsychological way, I would love to share. It would help you understand a lot about my connection with JonBenet and possibly about the case. Shall we?"

Tracey also wrote to Karr about the movie Finding Neverland, which was about the author of Peter Pan.
"I can only say," Karr wrote, "that I can relate very well to children and the way they think and feel. I think you are asking if I am much a 'Peter Pan.' In many ways, the answer is yes. In other ways, I suppose it is no because I am trapped in a world that does not understand."

Sounds like Karr and Michael Jackson would make great friends.

Interesting, and I have read several comments here about his feminity. He has a different kind of sexual difference than an effeminate gay man I think, and don't think he is gay, but more along the lines of a man trying to morph into a woman.

I noticed his breasts, sickening as that thought is, and I maybe wrong of course, but think there is a shape forming under that shirt of more female breasts. I could have sworn he wears some undergarment and thought I saw a hint of this beneath his shirt. Taking female hormones could be why he has gone to Bangkok so often lately, for treatments where it is cheap and readily available.

You could be right on with your assesment. In his pedafilic mind he could be the consumate mother to these kids he has taken care of, and it is a euphoric feeling for him that shows itself below his belt.

But there is more to this guy if he is her killer. I heard some doctor TH say there is a segment of the pedophelia {sp} population that use physical violence. Gees, trying to think what she called this, and am thinking sexual sadist. When a person has these two tendencies, watch out.

This might be why the DA had to act in arresting him before they were ready to prosecute him, because knowing what he really is, posed an imminent threat to the children he would be teaching in his new job at the International school where he did teach his first day on Tuesday.

Scandi

Paladin said:
Sounds like Karr and Michael Jackson would make great friends.

:D

Good one, Paladin. I just want to assure people, though, that there are plenty of people who relate very well to children (troubled teenagers myself) who are not pedophiles. ;)

Cat, I do not believe in such things as channeling, but have to admit that I have played the video many times thinking he reminded me of someone female. I was digging from my own past trying to figure out who and was stumped. A light did come on when you suggested Patsy. I have watched her video many times as well and can now see where I was making the connection. Could there be a more reasonable explanation? Perhaps he models her behaviours because she is a woman he looks up to or admires? I need a more sensible explanation then channeling. You do make a very good point about the resemblance however.

scandi said:
But there is more to this guy if he is her killer. I heard some doctor TH say there is a segment of the pedophelia {sp} population that use physical violence. Gees, trying to think what she called this, and am thinking sexual sadist. When a person has these two tendencies, watch out.

This might be why the DA had to act in arresting him before they were ready to prosecute him, because knowing what he really is, posed an imminent threat to the children he would be teaching in his new job at the International school where he did teach his first day on Tuesday.

Scandi

Scandi, I watched this too, and that is what she called it.

See, I don't think it's so far "out there" myself. In fact, I was thinking the exact same thing. And that was before I heard about the "Ode to JonBenet" prose.

I think it sounded exactly like something Patsy would write, or say. For instance, "JonBenet, my love, my life. I love you and shall forever love you...." (Karr), compared with "I loved that child with the whole of my heart" (Patsy).

In his early photos, he's pretty normal looking. Not feminine looking at all. Now it looks like he's wearing makeup and is impeccably dressed (even after an arrest). Patsy was always impeccably dressed and her makeup was flawless.

He looks anorexic. You can easily see his collarbone and he had very thin arms. I would imagine at the end of Patsy's life, she looked anorexic too.

And if he has been totally obssessed with this case as has been reported, he has slowly but surely changed his appearance to more closely match the drawing of the psychic from 1998 (IMO of course).

I also think that IF Patsy was the killer and had offered any deathbed confession (notice the big IF), she would have said "it was an accident".

So no, I don't think it's "out there".

"This might be why the DA had to act in arresting him before they were ready to prosecute him, because knowing what he really is, posed an imminent threat to the children he would be teaching in his new job at the International school where he did teach his first day on Tuesday."

They practically said as much.

This guy seems like he was trying to BE Patsy! He said it was an accident, right? Well, wasn't the police theory that Patsy killed JB by accident.

lighthouselover said:
See, I don't think it's so far "out there" myself. In fact, I was thinking the exact same thing. And that was before I heard about the "Ode to JonBenet" prose.

I think it sounded exactly like something Patsy would write, or say. For instance, "JonBenet, my love, my life. I love you and shall forever love you...." (Karr), compared with "I loved that child with the whole of my heart" (Patsy).

Just speaking to this part of your post Lighthouse. I had always felt that Patsy saying "that child" was very cold and probably a way she dehumanized JBR which she would need to do if she participated in any way with the cover-up/staging. What John says "my, love, my life" is more what I would expect to hear from an innocent mother who just lost her child. So, in this expression, I do not see a resemblance at all .. in fact, quite the opposite.

BTW...I can see saying "my child" and I have done this .. but not, *that* child >> as in some other child. Not MY child. The word *that* is what dehumanizes it for me.

Elberethe said:
:D

Good one, Paladin. I just want to assure people, though, that there are plenty of people who relate very well to children (troubled teenagers myself) who are not pedophiles. ;)

Cat, I do not believe in such things as channeling, but have to admit that I have played the video many times thinking he reminded me of someone female. I was digging from my own past trying to figure out who and was stumped. A light did come on when you suggested Patsy. I have watched her video many times as well and can now see where I was making the connection. Could there be a more reasonable explanation? Perhaps he models her behaviours because she is a woman he looks up to or admires? I need a more sensible explanation then channeling. You do make a very good point about the resemblance however.
I don't believe in channelling either..just to clear the record. I am actually an ordained women's minister...I work mostly with abused women...dealing with all kinds of abuse including sexual.
I meant that maybe HE thinks he is channelling Pasty...IN HIS MIND.

curiositycat said:
I don't believe in channelling either..just to clear the record. I am actually an ordained women's minister...I work mostly with abused women...dealing with all kinds of abuse including sexual.
I meant that maybe HE thinks he is channelling Pasty...IN HIS MIND.

Pleasure to meet you cat. I didn't mean to imply that you did believe in it; simply that I do not. Yes, it would be a resonable explanation to say *he* believes he is channeling Patsy. There are those who truly believe in this sort of thing.

Bless you in the work you do. :blowkiss:

Elberethe said:
Just speaking to this part of your post Lighthouse. I had always felt that Patsy saying "that child" was very cold and probably a way she dehumanized JBR which she would need to do if she participated in any way with the cover-up/staging. What John says "my, love, my life" is more what I would expect to hear from an innocent mother who just lost her child. So, in this expression, I do not see a resemblance at all .. in fact, quite the opposite.

BTW...I can see saying "my child" and I have done this .. but not, *that* child >> as in some other child. Not MY child. The word *that* is what dehumanizes it for me.

I've been thinking about this for a long time. The use of "that" in southern dialect is different, I believe, than it is for other parts of the country. We use "that" to denote a special status--

I'm not sure I'm explaining it well, but the use of the word "that" is always emphasized in speaking, it is a way of differentiating "that" place/person/thing as opposed to all others. It is a common phrase even in Texas which has elements of the West and the South in language usage.

as in "I loved that boy." (in referring to a high school sweetheart.
"We loved that pastor. We were so sad when he left."

Or,
"That man is driving me crazy." (this would be something you'd say to a friend about your husband.)

There are things Patsy Ramsey did that I don't understand and can't explain, but this phrasing is more dialect than guilt, I believe.

When I read about how his mother dressed him up as a girl, I got the eeriest feeling, he is scary.:eek: See now I will have nightmares over something like that, mental disorders and MPD personality and all that scares the you know what out of me. I have a cousin who had shock treatments for her "issues" let me tell you, I would be freaked out anytime she was around. And that is sad, she is my cousin.

Texana said:
I've been thinking about this for a long time. The use of "that" in southern dialect is different, I believe, than it is for other parts of the country. We use "that" to denote a special status--

I'm not sure I'm explaining it well, but the use of the word "that" is always emphasized in speaking, it is a way of differentiating "that" place/person/thing as opposed to all others. It is a common phrase even in Texas which has elements of the West and the South in language usage.

as in "I loved that boy." (in referring to a high school sweetheart.
"We loved that pastor. We were so sad when he left."

Or,
"That man is driving me crazy." (this would be something you'd say to a friend about your husband.)

There are things Patsy Ramsey did that I don't understand and can't explain, but this phrasing is more dialect than guilt, I believe.

I'm southern, too, and I agree with you. We do have a special way of using that word and it's not meant in a derogatory way at all.

I thought that Karr was deliberately trying to get his mouth to look the way JonBenet held hers in some of the photos that I've seen of her online and also the way that she looked out of her eyes. He seemed to be trying to act like a little girl or seem childlike. Totally sickening.
Also, I always use "that" to describe people that I don't like or know very well such as "that Mr. Smith" or "that woman".

I'm just thankiful you are here posting Txsvicki. It is good to read you again, for sure! They don't have to ask "Where's the Meat". You just slide right in there. LOL

Scandi

scandi said:
I'm just thankiful you are here posting Txsvicki. It is good to read you again, for sure! They don't have to ask "Where's the Meat". You just slide right in there. LOL

Scandi

Thanks!

Everything about this guy's appearance (the acute emaciation, blank unfocused eyes, bland almost lifeless expression) and manner (flowing, slow almost unbalanced movement that doesn't change in speed, quite toneless speech, air of detachment) just screams opium addict to me... combined with the sudden change when he was shaking with wide open darting eyes are very reminiscent of an opium or heroin addict in need of a fix.

I've known a few heroin users in the past, and everything about this guy is just like they were. Morphine is an opiate, and I've seen the same effects as Karr exhibits with people on morphine.

I really think he has a serious problem with the "pretty poppies" that is making him look and behave the way he does.

When I saw him on the news my first thought was this guys a junkie jonesin for a fix.

SewingDeb said:
I'm southern, too, and I agree with you. We do have a special way of using that word and it's not meant in a derogatory way at all.

I'm in agreement with Texana and SewingDeb about the way we in Texas and the South use the word "that" in a non-derrogatory way. It's like a term of endearment when referring to "that girl" or "that man" etc. I don't know about the other ladies, but I am 50, so maybe it is used this way among an older generation as opposed to younger folks these days?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back