1283 users online (231 members and 1052 guests)  

Websleuths News

Karr's Demeanor After Murder

This is one thing really bugging me. IF he's guilty, and he's felt so in love with JBR, I'm wondering why no one noticed his demeanor after he "accidently" killed her?
    Those of us who believed in the Rams being somehow connected in her death, were critical of the way they acted afterwards, eg tears etc.

If he's as unstable as he appears, wouldn't someone have noticed the way he acted immediately following the murder? Surely, he would have been beside himself at being responsible for her death and acted so.

Several outlets have made mention of his body language already.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    Maybe I wasn't clear. I don't mean his body language, even now. I mean immediately after the murder. If I had accidently killed my loved one (as he claims), you can be sure, the next day and for long after, I wouldn't be able to hold it together! It would be interesting to know if anyone he worked with or was in contact with in the days following the murder noticed anything different about him.

I remember years ago, a neighbour accidently ran over their young child while backing out of the driveway. They not only had a complete mental breakdown, they couldn't be consoled and eventually commited suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    The media featured hosts of people who interpreted the Ramseys body language too. In covering high-profile cases, Salem, 1692, style analyses is one of the crimetainment media's favorite ratings bosters. Weak-minded people sop it up as highly incriminating evidence like it was the chiseled word of God.

The purported "behavioral analyses" will almost assuredly be interpreted so as to work against the poor soul that the media has their crosshairs trained on. It usually comes to pass that these poor souls were falsely accused/spotlighted
    It's not what a man knows that makes him a fool, it's what he does know that ain't so. .... Josh Billings

You mean his demeanor of becoming instantly obsessed by the case.....not my words but those of his brother and wife?

Don't ascribe sane reasoning to someone who is insane enough to molest children and apparently think a 6 year old was in love with him.

Cal

Wudge, that was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by calus_3
    You mean his demeanor of becoming instantly obsessed by the case.....not my words but those of his brother and wife?

Don't ascribe sane reasoning to someone who is insane enough to molest children and apparently think a 6 year old was in love with him.

Cal
    Well if becoming instantly obsessed with the case was a criteria for arrest, we'd all be cellmates by now!

lighthouselover
    Well if becoming instantly obsessed with the case was a criteria for arrest, we'd all be cellmates by now!

I had to laugh reading this. I noticed on the news the other night one of the reporter called Karr a nut because he was obsessed with child crimes. I wondered what she thought of all the rest of us (I think we're perfectly normal or at least seem to be).
    ~ Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. ~

Quote Originally Posted by lighthouselover
    Very true!

However, someone such as this guy who killed JBR would probably become extraordinarily obsessed with the case as he did.

Cal

Quote Originally Posted by sheba1
    Maybe I wasn't clear. I don't mean his body language, even now. I mean immediately after the murder. If I had accidently killed my loved one (as he claims), you can be sure, the next day and for long after, I wouldn't be able to hold it together! It would be interesting to know if anyone he worked with or was in contact with in the days following the murder noticed anything different about him.

I remember years ago, a neighbour accidently ran over their young child while backing out of the driveway. They not only had a complete mental breakdown, they couldn't be consoled and eventually commited suicide.
    Sheba, keep in mind you are thinking how a normal person would act.

Whether Karr is the killer or not...one thing I think we all agree is that he's not normal.

If he did it...maybe the people around him thought he was just acting normally...aka acting weird like he "normally" did.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by calus_3
    Very true!

However, someone such as this guy who killed JBR would probably become extraordinarily obsessed with the case as he did.

Cal
    He didn't know this child existed before she was killed, no more than he had anything to do with Polly Klaas before she was kidnapped and murdered. Before JBR he was obsessed with her case just as badly--to the point of getting a copy of her death certificate. Obvivously this type of crime was a major sex fantasy for him. I would not be surprised to learn that he was into S&M/B&D given that both of his ex-wives, who were underage at the time, claimed he was "controlling" in their relationships. I think he's been working hismelf up to such a act, but has yet to get there, hopefully. He's a child molester trying to work up the courage to be a serial killer.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
    He didn't know this child existed before she was killed, no more than he had anything to do with Polly Klaas before she was kidnapped and murdered. Before JBR he was obsessed with her case just as badly--to the point of getting a copy of her death certificate. Obvivously this type of crime was a major sex fantasy for him. I would not be surprised to learn that he was into S&M/B&D given that both of his ex-wives, who were underage at the time, claimed he was "controlling" in their relationships. I think he's been working hismelf up to such a act, but has yet to get there, hopefully. He's a child molester trying to work up the courage to be a serial killer.
    And you know this how? How do you know he didn't know her or know of her?

What are the odds that a known pedophile might go to or download vidoes of children's beauty pagents? What are the odds that the Polly Klass trial that ended in 1996, didn't stir him up to do the crime on JBR?

What's your angle here? You seem pretty hell bent on proving this wrong...are you a RDI? I was but now am hanging my hopes on this being true becuase if not he just handed the Ramseys (assuming one of them did it) a true gift.

Cal

Billygoatgruff, like Calus 3, I'm wondering about where your info is coming from? Another poster I know seems to have either read your info from you somewhere else or got it from the same source you did. If so, what is that source, please?

gaia
    Simplicity...patience...compassion

You kill me!

Quote Originally Posted by lighthouselover