woman claims Karr confessed to her 5 years ago

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
http://www.kron.com/Global/category.asp?C=8554&nav=menu130_1

While some people are questioning details of John Mark Karr's confession in the death of Jon Benet Ramsey, KRON 4's Michelle Kennedy talks with a woman who feels vindicated by Karr's arrest. Wendy Hutchins says she knew Karr five years ago. She insists Karr gave her details of the crime. While Hutchins contacted authorities, at the time investigators did not believe Karr was responsible for the murder.

His brother worked for John Ramsey....said fed Jon Benet pineapple. Let himself in when he saw they left.

VERY DETAILED!!! Play video.....chilling

Linda7NJ said:
His brother worked for John Ramsey....said fed Jon Benet pineapple. Let himself in when he saw they left.

Would love to see the video. Do you have a link? Thanks.

I just watched that...the brother worked for John Ramsey "for years"?????? His brother Nate, the one who has been interviewed on every channel?

This woman seemed weird herself but who knows?? Whoa...kinda reminds me of Skakel confessing to Martha Moxley's murder in rehab years ago and no one taking him seriously.

scroll up to first post in this thread...link found there

Linda7NJ said:
scroll up to first post in this thread...link found there

Go to Linda's link and then scroll down, it's about the 3rd or 4th link down on the page.

Linda7NJ said:

Um, which video? there are 10 to choose from. i'm sure it's blindingly obvious to you, which vid you mean, but not me, sorry.

i would like to watch if you could give a pointer . . .

Floh said:
Um, which video? there are 10 to choose from. i'm sure it's blindingly obvious to you, which vid you mean, but not me, sorry.

Scroll down to "Woman says Karr told her about
Ramsey!" and click on the woman's photo and a
video will come up. She explains in detail what he told her and how he got in! HE
TOLD HER THIS FIVE YEARS AGO when he
had been drinking!

Jovin said:
Scroll down to "Woman says Karr told her about
Ramsey!" and click on the woman's photo and a
video will come up. She explains in detail what he told her and how he got in! HE
TOLD HER THIS FIVE YEARS AGO when he
had been drinking!

Cheers, Jovin! :)

Floh said:

Floh, count down about 4-6 items and there is a little thumbnail of a short, heavy-set woman in a flowered blouse...that's the one.

worked for Ramsey? In Atlanta? Did he go with him to Boulder? How long did he work for him? Maybe he's the guy we should be looking at!

Zelda said:
worked for Ramsey? In Atlanta? Did he go with him to Boulder? How long did he work for him? Maybe he's the guy we should be looking at!

I was thinking if that's the case, maybe he should be included with his brother in this.

I certainly believe she was truthful, he HAD told her these things.

englishleigh said:
I just watched that...the brother worked for John Ramsey "for years"?????? His brother Nate, the one who has been interviewed on every channel?

This woman seemed weird herself but who knows?? Whoa...kinda reminds me of Skakel confessing to Martha Moxley's murder in rehab years ago and no one taking him seriously.
I think that woman was a way-out-in left-field WS member--seems that I read that same scenario posted as a possibility here on Websleuths.

Floh said:
Cheers, Jovin! :)

wave17.gif

Buzzm1 said:
I think that woman was a way-out-in left-field WS member--seems that I read that same scenario posted as a possibility here on Websleuths.

before I say this, remember, I'M A GOOD FRIEND OF JELLY'S so I can't be ALL bad, but were you serious with that post?

Buzzm1 said:

(chuckle)

If the FBI recorded her conversations with Karr they probably determined then that his story was false. If Nate Karr was a long time Ramsey employee I am certain that would have come out. I am also certain LE and the FBI know every person that was at the Ramsey Christmas party and I dont believe for a minute the Karr's were there. They both would have been under the umbrella of suspicion from day one.

what I found interesting is that she said he hid under the guest room bed. I actually found that quite chilling. I'm leaning toward believing her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back