1066 users online (228 members and 838 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

secret details

I have followed this case off and on for years, although I rarely post about it. I remember reading on either this forum or the old Justice Watch one about a "gruesome" detail that was not reported in the autopsy report. (Or to be really honest I should say it wasnt fully reported or accurately explained in the report.) It was a major discussion for awhile, while everyone debated if it was true or not.

I am not going to post what it was as it is pretty disturbing and I dont know if it is true or not. My point is, I am not "obsessed" about this case as Mr. Karr obviously is so if even I have heard about this it is pretty likely that he has heard about it too. I would hope that they have more to base this on than he has some details that werent publicly known! Especially given the fact that he has had so much contact with Mr. Tracey.

Not Only W/Tracey

I was a member at JW and can't remember this but I'm glad you're not spilling it, just in case it's something they will find helpful.

i recall a gruesome detail also that a certain person slipped up about on live tv.

does anyone recall this?
    tri

If it was Henry Lee....yes...I recall it

I don't remember that. I probably don't want to know--what was done was gruesome enough!
    The above post is my opinion to which I am entitled.

Philippians 2:5-10~~'nuff said.

CNN's Susan Candiotti says that U.S. law sources say that Karr gave graphic descriptions of JonBenet's body.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/18/ka...ons/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by debann
    CNN's Susan Candiotti says that U.S. law sources say that Karr gave graphic descriptions of JonBenet's body.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/18/ka...ons/index.html
    Source: Karr knew murder scene secrets

Friday, August 18, 2006; Posted: 3:05 p.m. EDT (19:05 GMT)

Karr's confession is not the end of the JonBenet Ramsey case, authorities caution.
    Image:

BOULDER, Colorado (CNN) -- John Mark Karr gave authorities graphic details about the condition of JonBenet Ramsey's body that have been kept secret for nearly a decade, a U.S. law enforcement source told CNN on Friday.

Those details were known only to the medical examiner and the investigators investigating the December 26, 1996 slaying of the 6-year-old beauty pageant competitor, the law enforcement official said.

Some of the details Karr shared were gruesome -- and accurate -- the source said. (Read about the crime scene)

Meanwhile, Ramsey family attorney Lin Wood told The Associated Press that JonBenet's mother Patsy Ramsey agreed to meet with the man who claimed to be her daughter's killer to help investigators

Crime Scene
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/18/ra...ene/index.html

JonBenet's autopsy report, released by the Boulder County coroner in August 1997, is the main source of what is publicly known about the crime scene. The report included the following details:

A knotted white synthetic "ligature" (a rope or cord) was wrapped around her neck, and another piece was loosely tied around the right wrist over the sleeve of her knit shirt.

The cord around her neck was looped around a 4 1/2-inch wooden "stick" with the word "Korea" printed on it in gold lettering. A portion of another word on the piece of wood was not legible.

The stick was irregularly broken at both ends, and was covered with several colors of paint and possibly some varnish. Police believe the stick was used to tighten the cord around the girl's neck.

Some of her pony-tailed hair was entwined in the knot of the cord around her neck.

JonBenet was lying on her back on the floor and was covered by a blanket and a Colorado Avalanche hockey team sweatshirt. Duct tape was found on her mouth, according to John Ramsey.

Her head was turned to the right and her arms were extended over her head.

She was wearing a long-sleeved white knit collarless shirt with a silver star in the middle decorated with sequins. She also was wearing long white underwear, and there were red stains and urine on the panties.

A red-ink drawing of a heart was on the palm of her left hand, and a gold cross hung around her neck. She also was wearing an identification bracelet stamped "JonBenet 12-25-96" and a ring on her right hand.

A Boulder County judge ordered the autopsy report released over the objections of investigators, who contended it should not be released because it contained information that only the killer or killers would know.

I know several "insider" details that have never been made public and some that have (after ST depo was released). Does that mean that I'm a suspect too?

Elisea, I remember it being discussed on JW too.

But weren't the autopsy photos leaked early on? That *could* be where he got his "graphic descriptions".

Trip Demuth said that he thought there was 'one thing' that had never been released, but said that he heard another TH or news person talking about that very thing.

Who knows?

What is for sure is that this guy has had ten years to get his fantasy made into reality.

What makes my heart ache is that there was even more pain inflicted on little JonBenet. But to know that makes a little sliver of light in my mind open up that maybe, just maybe, the Ramseys are innocent.... could her parents really hurt her more than is already known???

Jubie

OH, I wanna know! I wasn't studying this case at that time. Can you PM me Elisea and I'll be Mum

Thanks, Scandi

"i recall a gruesome detail also that a certain person slipped up about on live tv.

does anyone recall this?
    tri"

No. What was it?

"Trip Demuth said that he thought there was 'one thing' that had never been released, but said that he heard another TH or news person talking about that very thing."

Which throws more doubt on this. So far, it's all hearsay. Pat Browne had a great point on this. Tune into "Tucker" on MSNBC at six and wait.

There's more than a few ways to come upon 'secret' information relating to JBR. One is to have murdered JBR. Another is to somehow gain access to coroner's info, another is to have access to LE info, yet another is to know or have come into contact with the actual perp(s), or someone else on the other side of the law who knows the perp.

Secret information usually becomes less secret, with the passage of time.

Please PM me too

Please me too with the details, Thanks
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~Benjamin Franklin

Call me a doubting Thomas. First, who is to say that any of the "secret details" that some posters think they know, are actual facts about the murder?? Secondly, who is to say that alleged "secret details", if they are actual facts about the case, are actually secret, and not commonly known by almost anyone with an in-depth knowledge about the case?? If it has been posted on any forum, it isn't secret any longer.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast