1171 users online (197 members and 974 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906

    Richard Allen Davis's cell searched for Ramsey link

    breaking msnbc news

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,088
    Link to what? That he killed her??
    IMO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    7,398
    Karr was corresponding with him. Maybe they are trying to find letters.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Amster
    Link to what? That he killed her??
    Highly doubtful since RAD was already in jail for killing Polly Klaas.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMush99
    Karr was corresponding with him. Maybe they are trying to find letters.
    Bingo!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Curiouser and curiouser

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Oriental, North Carolina
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMush99
    Karr was corresponding with him. Maybe they are trying to find letters.
    Hi, MrsMush, is this for certain...a fact Karr was corresponding with Davis? I'm not questioning it as if I think you're lying or making it up, I was just wondering if you were speculating? I can't "catch" the info on TV yet. I turn to a new channel and they've just discussed this possible connection, so I'm happy to know it's probably to find letters! That could be very important and possibly damning!

    I keep wondering why some media person doesn't find some kind of exemplar of Karr's so he/she could ask a handwriting expert to compare it with the ransom note and give us some info? This could be done and LE can't protest because it's OK. Ya know? I mean, I'm getting pretty tired of waiting for some definitive knowledge. Looks like the only way we're going to get any is by relying on the nosy press to do it!!!

    gaia
    Simplicity...patience...compassion

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by gaia
    Hi, MrsMush, is this for certain...a fact Karr was corresponding with Davis? I'm not questioning it as if I think you're lying or making it up, I was just wondering if you were speculating? I can't "catch" the info on TV yet. I turn to a new channel and they've just discussed this possible connection, so I'm happy to know it's probably to find letters! That could be very important and possibly damning!

    I keep wondering why some media person doesn't find some kind of exemplar of Karr's so he/she could ask a handwriting expert to compare it with the ransom note and give us some info? This could be done and LE can't protest because it's OK. Ya know? I mean, I'm getting pretty tired of waiting for some definitive knowledge. Looks like the only way we're going to get any is by relying on the nosy press to do it!!!

    gaia
    HI gaia...
    I would think they have already done the handwriting analysis.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    7,398
    I just find the whole thing so strange. The brother thinks he was writing a book. To me he seems so creepy, and I highly doubt that he was writing a book. Was he obsessed with little girls murders?? I wonder if he tried contacted David Westerfield as well. Just so strange.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    7,398
    Quote Originally Posted by gaia
    Hi, MrsMush, is this for certain...a fact Karr was corresponding with Davis? I'm not questioning it as if I think you're lying or making it up, I was just wondering if you were speculating? I can't "catch" the info on TV yet. I turn to a new channel and they've just discussed this possible connection, so I'm happy to know it's probably to find letters! That could be very important and possibly damning!

    I keep wondering why some media person doesn't find some kind of exemplar of Karr's so he/she could ask a handwriting expert to compare it with the ransom note and give us some info? This could be done and LE can't protest because it's OK. Ya know? I mean, I'm getting pretty tired of waiting for some definitive knowledge. Looks like the only way we're going to get any is by relying on the nosy press to do it!!!

    gaia
    Gaia,

    I don't know if it is true or not, just that his brother stated that on Greta. Could be the truth as Nate knows it. It is possible his brother lied to him about writing a book and corresponding with RAD. I'm just going by what the brother said.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Oriental, North Carolina
    Posts
    939
    Hi, Jelly! When you say they've probably done the handwriting analysis, do you mean LE or some media person or both? I think, personally, LE has already done the dna analysis based on the sample taken in Ca. years ago...but can't talk about it because that's kinda illegal. You'd think the handwriting analysis would be the quickest, easiest thing to verify, so I'm thinking they must know this already! I'm thinking the same thing about the ex-wife's verification or lack of for his whereabouts on Christmas. Sooooo, what are we saying here? Does all this mean, without SAYING IT OUT LOUD, he's passed those tests and is THE GUY, or are these test still being carried out and LE really doesn't know the answers yet? I keep thinking the latter can't be true. Surely not!

    Whatcha think?

    gaia
    Simplicity...patience...compassion

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,088
    IIRC....on the Smoking Gun site.....there is a search warrant for Karrs home in Petaluna during the porn case.....Karr claims there is a letter from the POS Davis and a copy of PKs' autopsy report or death cert.
    IMO

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    7,398
    I personally think they have to have more. It could be wishful thinking on my part, however, I just can't imagine they have nothing on this guy but would arrest him for her murder when they could have just brought him back to California to face the charges he was running from in the first place.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    77
    Hmm...lady's story about the taping of the "confession" from the other thread might have led to a search of his house five years ago (2001) and the discovery of the child porn? Then, when he was arrested, he may have been asked about JBR at that time? Not enough evidence, but the child porn charges were enough to keep him around. But he fled afterward? Since he did discuss the case and his family knew about his JBR "research" could that be why he told his family he was in jail for JBR murder in 2001?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by gaia
    Hi, Jelly! When you say they've probably done the handwriting analysis, do you mean LE or some media person or both? I think, personally, LE has already done the dna analysis based on the sample taken in Ca. years ago...but can't talk about it because that's kinda illegal. You'd think the handwriting analysis would be the quickest, easiest thing to verify, so I'm thinking they must know this already! I'm thinking the same thing about the ex-wife's verification or lack of for his whereabouts on Christmas. Sooooo, what are we saying here? Does all this mean, without SAYING IT OUT LOUD, he's passed those tests and is THE GUY, or are these test still being carried out and LE really doesn't know the answers yet? I keep thinking the latter can't be true. Surely not!

    Whatcha think?

    gaia
    I think he is real suspect and I am looking at it all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. CA - Polly Klaas, 12, murdered, Petaluma, 1 Oct 1993
    By Azlaw in forum Past Trial Discussion Threads
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 09-10-2016, 10:53 PM
  2. Richard Allen Welch, Sr.- A Person of Interest
    By simplifymylife2014 in forum Sheila and Katherine Lyon
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 01-23-2016, 10:37 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 09:40 PM
  4. Link to ACR's Ramsey's Charity Scam
    By Show Me in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-24-2004, 08:16 AM