Richard Allen Davis's cell searched for Ramsey link

Link to what? That he killed her??

Karr was corresponding with him. Maybe they are trying to find letters.

MrsMush99 said:
Karr was corresponding with him. Maybe they are trying to find letters.
Hi, MrsMush, is this for certain...a fact Karr was corresponding with Davis? I'm not questioning it as if I think you're lying or making it up, I was just wondering if you were speculating? I can't "catch" the info on TV yet. I turn to a new channel and they've just discussed this possible connection, so I'm happy to know it's probably to find letters! That could be very important and possibly damning!

I keep wondering why some media person doesn't find some kind of exemplar of Karr's so he/she could ask a handwriting expert to compare it with the ransom note and give us some info? This could be done and LE can't protest because it's OK. Ya know? I mean, I'm getting pretty tired of waiting for some definitive knowledge. Looks like the only way we're going to get any is by relying on the nosy press to do it!!!

gaia:bang:

gaia said:
Hi, MrsMush, is this for certain...a fact Karr was corresponding with Davis? I'm not questioning it as if I think you're lying or making it up, I was just wondering if you were speculating? I can't "catch" the info on TV yet. I turn to a new channel and they've just discussed this possible connection, so I'm happy to know it's probably to find letters! That could be very important and possibly damning!

I keep wondering why some media person doesn't find some kind of exemplar of Karr's so he/she could ask a handwriting expert to compare it with the ransom note and give us some info? This could be done and LE can't protest because it's OK. Ya know? I mean, I'm getting pretty tired of waiting for some definitive knowledge. Looks like the only way we're going to get any is by relying on the nosy press to do it!!!

HI gaia...:blowkiss:
I would think they have already done the handwriting analysis.

I just find the whole thing so strange. The brother thinks he was writing a book. To me he seems so creepy, and I highly doubt that he was writing a book. Was he obsessed with little girls murders?? I wonder if he tried contacted David Westerfield as well. Just so strange.

gaia said:

Gaia,

I don't know if it is true or not, just that his brother stated that on Greta. Could be the truth as Nate knows it. It is possible his brother lied to him about writing a book and corresponding with RAD. I'm just going by what the brother said.

Hi, Jelly! When you say they've probably done the handwriting analysis, do you mean LE or some media person or both? I think, personally, LE has already done the dna analysis based on the sample taken in Ca. years ago...but can't talk about it because that's kinda illegal. You'd think the handwriting analysis would be the quickest, easiest thing to verify, so I'm thinking they must know this already! I'm thinking the same thing about the ex-wife's verification or lack of for his whereabouts on Christmas. Sooooo, what are we saying here? Does all this mean, without SAYING IT OUT LOUD, he's passed those tests and is THE GUY, or are these test still being carried out and LE really doesn't know the answers yet? I keep thinking the latter can't be true. Surely not!

Whatcha think?

gaia:slap:

IIRC....on the Smoking Gun site.....there is a search warrant for Karrs home in Petaluna during the *advertiser censored* case.....Karr claims there is a letter from the Davis and a copy of PKs' autopsy report or death cert.

I personally think they have to have more. It could be wishful thinking on my part, however, I just can't imagine they have nothing on this guy but would arrest him for her murder when they could have just brought him back to California to face the charges he was running from in the first place.

Hmm...lady's story about the taping of the "confession" from the other thread might have led to a search of his house five years ago (2001) and the discovery of the child *advertiser censored*? Then, when he was arrested, he may have been asked about JBR at that time? Not enough evidence, but the child *advertiser censored* charges were enough to keep him around. But he fled afterward? Since he did discuss the case and his family knew about his JBR "research" could that be why he told his family he was in jail for JBR murder in 2001?

gaia said:
Hi, Jelly! When you say they've probably done the handwriting analysis, do you mean LE or some media person or both? I think, personally, LE has already done the dna analysis based on the sample taken in Ca. years ago...but can't talk about it because that's kinda illegal. You'd think the handwriting analysis would be the quickest, easiest thing to verify, so I'm thinking they must know this already! I'm thinking the same thing about the ex-wife's verification or lack of for his whereabouts on Christmas. Sooooo, what are we saying here? Does all this mean, without SAYING IT OUT LOUD, he's passed those tests and is THE GUY, or are these test still being carried out and LE really doesn't know the answers yet? I keep thinking the latter can't be true. Surely not!

Whatcha think?

gaia:slap:
I think he is real suspect and I am looking at it all.

MrsMush99 said:
I personally think they have to have more. It could be wishful thinking on my part, however, I just can't imagine they have nothing on this guy but would arrest him for her murder when they could have just brought him back to California to face the charges he was running from in the first place.
I wonder if misdemeanor charges of child *advertiser censored* would warrant international involvement and extradition? I just don't think so.

gaia said:
LE has already done the dna analysis based on the sample taken in Ca. years ago...but can't talk about it because that's kinda illegal.
It is very doubtful that a DNA sample of any kind was taken from him by the LE, especially back then.

MrsMush99 said:
I don't think CO could extradite on a CA warrant. They'd probably have to have CA do it, but then CA would also bear the cost of the extradition. I don't think anyone cares if some pedo leaves the country to go to one where pedophelia is an accepted thing.

I just don't believe this is the guy...hopefully we'll all know for sure next week.

Sounds to me like Karr idolized Richard Allen Davis for his kidnapping and murder of Polly in 1993...maybe set out to duplicate it with JonBenet, the going into the house after bedtime and kidnapping her...but something went awry and JB died, maybe JMK could not wait to remove her from the house before sexually assaulting her, & JB died, from attempted autoerotic aphyxiation with the garrotte, and then he left her body there in the house and escaped ...assuming Karr is the perp here...just a rambling thought.

I doubt the handwriting will match. Just a hunch. I'm pretty sure (maybe 73%) he wasn't the guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back