Karr tells Dad 1st arrest was for JB

blonde1

Reaction score
http://freeinternetpress.com/story.php?sid=8053

John Karr had disappeared after his release from jail in 2001. The teacher had spoken to family about his fascination with the Ramsey case. He had told his father he was being held for investigation into the murder of the six-year-old.

In fact he was being held in 2001 on five counts of possessing child *advertiser censored*, said Sergeant Rob Giordano, of the Sonoma County Sheriff's Department. When he was released on a bond, he disappeared and was convicted in absentia.

A Colorado official said Karr had an extensive criminal record for sexual assaults across the American south.

This artcle also says authorities were tailing him for 3 weeks in Thailand before the arrest. Sounds to me like he's had the delusion, if he didn't do it, for a while -- all his research may have turned up the "secret" details.

Wonder what the "sexual assaults across the American south" refers to?

More in the article.

I posted this on another thread. The lady who taped his "confession" back in 2001 may have started the investigation that led to his child *advertiser censored* arrest. They may have asked him about his "involvement" in the JBR case, but were more interested in the real evidence of the kiddie *advertiser censored*. Then he skipped town.

Since it makes you more appealing to be wrongly accused while investigating a subject for a book than to be a kiddie *advertiser censored* addict, he told the JBR investigation story to those he had to. I'm sure he said it was all a big mistake, blah blah, blah.

Still don't know if he did it, though.

jc9876 said:
I posted this on another thread. The lady who taped his "confession" back in 2001 may have started the investigation that led to his child *advertiser censored* arrest. They may have asked him about his "involvement" in the JBR case, but were more interested in the real evidence of the kiddie *advertiser censored*. Then he skipped town.

Since it makes you more appealing to be wrongly accused while investigating a subject for a book than to be a kiddie *advertiser censored* addict, he told the JBR investigation story to those he had to. I'm sure he said it was all a big mistake, blah blah, blah.

Still don't know if he did it, though.
At first I thought his dad was kind of cold when he was quoted as saying he assumed his son was dead. But today they describe his dad as crying when he heard why Karr was arrested.
I do believe he's so lost in delusion that he truly believes he killed her. He's been so isolated over these past years -- plenty of time to lose it.

Has anybody found any arrests and/or convictions for anything other than the 2001 misdemeanor child *advertiser censored*?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back