A religious element?

Sherlockmom

Reaction score
Something that came to mind and I thought was curious is various things that point to Karr having religious beliefs or maybe a religious fanatic? The naming of his twins that died was odd. Wasn't it something like Innocence and Angel or some ilk? And the names of some of his kids were taken from the bible.

The possibility that the initials SBTC found in the ransom note standing for "Saved By The Cross".

He seemed to be gravitating towards teaching in Christian schools. Both of his young wives complained that he was too controlling and the schools in Bangkok claimed he was dismissed because the parents complained he was too strict.

Sherlockmom said:
Something that came to mind and I thought was curious is various things that point to Karr having religious beliefs or maybe a religious fanatic? The naming of his twins that died was odd. Wasn't it something like Innocence and Angel or some ilk? And the names of some of his kids were taken from the bible.
I think one of his kids' names is Seven Exodus? I wasn't sure if it was he or the mother who came up with those names. The Innocence and Angel names sound like something a young girl would come up with whose babies died. JMHO.

Shaydie said:
I think one of his kids' names is Seven Exodus? I wasn't sure if it was he or the mother who came up with those names. The Innocence and Angel names sound like something a young girl would come up with whose babies died. JMHO.

What i got from google:

"Lara Marie Karr obtained a restraining order that barred her husband from visiting his children John Mark Karr II, Damon Karr and Seven Exodus Karr. "

but non of this comes up on stories. just the initial search:

http://news.google.com/news?client=...rr Seven Exodus&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn

just what the heck is that kind of name, anyway? :confused:

how would one affectionately shorten it?

Seven Exodus = Sex?

jc9876 said:
He stated on his Thai application that he was Catholic, according to

http://www.myhandwriting.com/celebs/johnmarkkarr.html

If you scroll down you'll see what seems to be his application for employment (it wasn't my find..in the ransom note thread).

He listed his address as 4000 Paces Ferry Rd, which is .1 mile from the house the Ramseys bought after leaving Boulder! Weird.

Nehemiah said:
He listed his address as 4000 Paces Ferry Rd, which is .1 mile from the house the Ramseys bought after leaving Boulder! Weird.
Probably because he is a fruit loop obsessed with the case.

Floh said:
What i got from google:

"Lara Marie Karr obtained a restraining order that barred her husband from visiting his children John Mark Karr II, Damon Karr and Seven Exodus Karr. "

but non of this comes up on stories. just the initial search:

http://news.google.com/news?client=safari&rls=en&q=John%20Mark%20Karr%20Seven%20Exodus&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn

just what the heck is that kind of name, anyway? :confused:

how would one affectionately shorten it?

Seven Exodus = Sex?
The seventh chapter of Exodus is a key Biblical passage. It begins with God addressing Moses: "7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet." Perhaps at this point in their lives, Karr and/or his wife had a strong fundamentalist commitment.

According to my "movie" theory, maybe it was SBTC = She Be Taken by Camera. Or the acronym for the secret pedophile internet club.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back