1224 users online (214 members and 1010 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    71

    What if it was a private snuff movie broadcast over the internet?

    This is a grisley theory, but it would explain a lot. Karr was there, yet he was also at home. "A small foreign faction" -- forget the "foreign," it could be a ring of pedophiles who conspired for two to film the rape and murder of JonBenet. There were two unidentified foot prints in the wine cellar room. One rapes and kills while the other runs the video camera, to give the members a feeling as though they were participating. This would also explain Karr's initimate knowledge of the condition of the bruised body.

    You know those pedophiles most probably haunt the child beauty pageants undercover. They probably felt taunted and outraged and envious of the parents of pretty singing and dancing JonBenet. If Karr is privy to a "home movie," it was probably broadcast on a web private channel on the internet for a small, elite, silent, and highly paying pedophile club. Karr does not look capable of squashing a bug, let alone being brutal enough to do the real killing the way it was done. But he does look he is capable of being a stool pigeon. This pedophile ring would have had a possessive attitude toward JonBenet, as though they owned her.

    The media would totally freak on something like this, which might explain the great secrecy. If prosecutors have gotten wind that a film exists, they would have to make sure that film is totally secure from the media, and so that is why no one has brought this subject up or come even close to it.

    There's my theory. I hope I didn't repeat someone else's theory unknowingly. If so, I apologize; I've been away from the forum for awhile.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,619
    I originally posted this exactly one year ago. Not exactly about a film, but pictures. From a depo:

    21 THOMAS HANEY: Did you take some

    22 photographs of JonBenet in the basement laundry

    23 room?

    24 PATSY RAMSEY: No.

    25 TRIP DeMUTH: You had presents in

    0186

    1 the basement laundry room, right?

    2 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

    3 TRIP DeMUTH: So you wrapped

    4 presents in the basement laundry room, right?

    5 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

    6 TRIP DeMUTH: So you were down in

    7 the basement laundry room pretty often?

    8 PATSY RAMSEY: Depending on what

    9 time of year it was, yeah, uh-hum.

    10 TRIP DeMUTH: And do you remember

    11 photographs being -- photographs of JonBenet

    12 being in there?

    13 PATSY RAMSEY: Taken of her in the

    14 laundry room?

    15 TRIP DeMUTH: No, no. Photographs

    16 of her located in the laundry room?

    17 PATSY RAMSEY: Oh, in the laundry

    18 room, oh. I don't know, there was a bunch of

    19 stuff, I mean wrapping stuff and everything. I

    20 don't remember any photographs.

    21 TRIP DeMUTH: Is there any reason

    22 why there would be photographs of JonBenet

    23 located in the laundry room?

    24 PATSY RAMSEY: No. Were there --

    25 I mean, did somebody find them there?

    1 TRIP DeMUTH: If there were, would

    2 that be out of place for you?

    3 PATSY RAMSEY: It would seem to be

    4 out of place. I kept wrapping materials and

    5 sometimes I worked, wrapping station, Christmas

    6 paper and --

    7 TRIP DeMUTH: Would -- who else had

    8 access to the laundry room, who else would go in

    9 there? I know everybody would have access, but

    10 who else would use it? Would the boys play in

    11 there? Would John go down there?

    12 PATSY RAMSEY: I mean anybody

    13 could, but I mean the boys could come down and

    14 go in the train room, we had the train set up.

    15 In the far back in through there, you know. Not

    16 in the laundry, really, area.

    17 TRIP DeMUTH: Did anybody besides

    18 you use that laundry room?

    19 PATSY RAMSEY: Sometimes Linda

    20 would wash, if we were washing comforters or

    21 something, because those were big heavy-duty

    22 laundry machines, she'd take the things in

    23 there, rugs and things, and wash them down

    24 there.

    25 TRIP DeMUTH: Okay.

    0188

    1 THOMAS HANEY: So you don't recall

    2 taking a photo of her down there?

    3 PATSY RAMSEY: (Shaking head.)

    4 THOMAS HANEY: If she was doing

    5 something really cutesy or something, would you

    6 maybe run and get the camera, take one of her?

    7 PATSY RAMSEY: Of her in the

    8 laundry room?

    9 THOMAS HANEY: Uh-hum.

    10 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
    __________________

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalypso2012
    Karr does not look capable of squashing a bug, let alone being brutal enough to do the real killing the way it was done.
    I'm not sure killers have a certain "look." I mean, Ted Bundy seemed pretty harmless looking.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    I'm not sure killers have a certain "look." I mean, Ted Bundy seemed pretty harmless looking.
    Yes he did seem so, thats why so many woman helped him when he was faking a broken bone, ect. His looks we very decieving, he was handsome.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    I'm not sure killers have a certain "look." I mean, Ted Bundy seemed pretty harmless looking.
    Did you see the candid shot of him in the courtroom where he looked like the Devil? He may have had a handsome face, but was it a kind one? I doubt it.

    I am also talking about Karr's stick arms, obvious lack of strength. He looks like he could blow away. His whole demeanor. Whoever killed JonBenet was a vicious man with a lot of strength. She had terrible bruises.

    Also, about the "pictures" post with Patsy in the script, that doesn't relate to my theory of an internet snuff film among pedophiles at all.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalypso2012
    I am also talking about Karr's stick arms, obvious lack of strength. He looks like he could blow away. His whole demeanor. Whoever killed JonBenet was a vicious man with a lot of strength. She had terrible bruises..
    We saw pictures of Karr 2 days ago -- 10 years after Jon Benet's death. None of us knows how he looked 10 years ago. Nearly all of us look very different over the course of a decade.

    In 1996 Karr might have been healthy and strong -- certainly healthy enough to kill a little child.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    607
    Has anyone seen the picture of Karr from about 10 years ago. I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it right now. If I remember I will post it.

    Anyway, he actually looked like a normal human. He didn't appear to be as fragile. As delicate. His joints looked like they probaby functioned better then they do currently too. ( There is something scary about the straw-man agility we see on the newcast. He seems to be held together by strings now.) Although it makes me sick to my stomach to say it, in that old picture, he almost could pass as handsome! Now, I won't comment about the eyes, they scare the bagibish out of in that old picture as much as they do now. But as far as his physical apprearance goes, he looks down right normal then.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    71

    "Foreign factions" - pedophile clubs around the world

    'Pedophile' party in Netherlands gets green light
    THE HAGUE, Netherlands -- A Dutch court refused today to ban a political party whose main goal is to lower the age of sexual consent from 16 to 12. The judge said it was the voters' right to judge the appeal of political parties. The party has only three known members, one of whom was convicted of molesting an 11-year-old boy in 1987. Widely dubbed the "pedophile" party, it is unlikely ever to win a seat in parliament. The group would need around 60,000 votes, and pollsters estimate it would get fewer than 1,000.
    Canada legalizes "Sex Clubs" - "14-year-olds will be exploited"

    OTTAWA, Ontario, December 21, 2005 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The Supreme Court of Canada has ruled that group sex in publicly accessible venues is legal. In a ruling handed down this morning, Canada's Supreme Court has declared it is legal for clubs to provide opportunities for group sex. As long as consent is given, the area is somewhat private, and no payment is directly involved, partner exchanging or "swinging" and group participation in sexual acts is not considered illegal.

    Found at: http://www.sermonaudio.com/new_details.asp?ID=20804

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    4,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxye
    Has anyone seen the picture of Karr from about 10 years ago. I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it right now. If I remember I will post it.

    Anyway, he actually looked like a normal human. He didn't appear to be as fragile. As delicate. His joints looked like they probaby functioned better then they do currently too. ( There is something scary about the straw-man agility we see on the newcast. He seems to be held together by strings now.) Although it makes me sick to my stomach to say it, in that old picture, he almost could pass as handsome! Now, I won't comment about the eyes, they scare the bagibish out of in that old picture as much as they do now. But as far as his physical apprearance goes, he looks down right normal then.
    I agree he did look o.k. ten years ago.a fair bit heavier and a lot fitter than now.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxye
    Has anyone seen the picture of Karr from about 10 years ago. I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it right now. If I remember I will post it.

    Anyway, he actually looked like a normal human. He didn't appear to be as fragile. As delicate. His joints looked like they probaby functioned better then they do currently too. ( There is something scary about the straw-man agility we see on the newcast. He seems to be held together by strings now.) Although it makes me sick to my stomach to say it, in that old picture, he almost could pass as handsome! Now, I won't comment about the eyes, they scare the bagibish out of in that old picture as much as they do now. But as far as his physical apprearance goes, he looks down right normal then.

    I saw it, too, on the news. He looked normal and healthy and like a normal husband & father. He looks like he has AIDS now, and I wouldn't doubt it if he does.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    18
    Nehemiah - what do you make of the questioning of Patsy during that depo? Do you think that maybe they have a picture/pictures of JonBenet right before she died?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,173
    10 Years Ago?

    The streaming digital technology we take for granted now on every major media news site now was in its infancy in 1996.

    I would not be surprised if the perp took photos at the time and these later ended up on the kid porn daisychain of the web, though.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    I saw it, too, on the news. He looked normal and healthy and like a normal husband & father. He looks like he has AIDS now, and I wouldn't doubt it if he does.
    Personally, I think he has intestinal parasites. You don't drink the water over there out of the tap, folks.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by debann
    Nehemiah - what do you make of the questioning of Patsy during that depo? Do you think that maybe they have a picture/pictures of JonBenet right before she died?
    I posted on this thread because while this depo doesn't deal specifically with a film, it does give hint to a picture(s) being found in the basement of JB which must seem pretty odd to LE for some reason or the other. No, I don't think that there were pictures in the basement taken of her before she actually died; I think more that if the perp is an intruder, he took some pics from upstairs down to the basement with him to fantasize. Just a guess.

    Sorry, I wasn't trying to hijack this thread. I just thought this could be inserted here rather than start a new one.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,061

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalypso2012
    This is a grisley theory, but it would explain a lot. Karr was there, yet he was also at home. "A small foreign faction" -- forget the "foreign," it could be a ring of pedophiles who conspired for two to film the rape and murder of JonBenet. There were two unidentified foot prints in the wine cellar room. One rapes and kills while the other runs the video camera, to give the members a feeling as though they were participating. This would also explain Karr's initimate knowledge of the condition of the bruised body.

    You know those pedophiles most probably haunt the child beauty pageants undercover. They probably felt taunted and outraged and envious of the parents of pretty singing and dancing JonBenet. If Karr is privy to a "home movie," it was probably broadcast on a web private channel on the internet for a small, elite, silent, and highly paying pedophile club. Karr does not look capable of squashing a bug, let alone being brutal enough to do the real killing the way it was done. But he does look he is capable of being a stool pigeon. This pedophile ring would have had a possessive attitude toward JonBenet, as though they owned her.

    The media would totally freak on something like this, which might explain the great secrecy. If prosecutors have gotten wind that a film exists, they would have to make sure that film is totally secure from the media, and so that is why no one has brought this subject up or come even close to it.

    There's my theory. I hope I didn't repeat someone else's theory unknowingly. If so, I apologize; I've been away from the forum for awhile.

    --->>>Please explain how you learned of the topic for your thread?

    Enlighten the rest of us. Where did this filming 'technique' start?

    .
    Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.





    """I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Fox LA Internet Broadcast TONIGHT!!!
    By imamaze in forum Missing Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 09:28 PM
  2. Fox LA Internet Broadcast TONIGHT!!!
    By imamaze in forum Missing Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 09:26 PM