What if it was a private snuff movie broadcast over the internet?

Kalypso2012

Reaction score
This is a grisley theory, but it would explain a lot. Karr was there, yet he was also at home. "A small foreign faction" -- forget the "foreign," it could be a ring of pedophiles who conspired for two to film the rape and murder of JonBenet. There were two unidentified foot prints in the wine cellar room. One rapes and kills while the other runs the video camera, to give the members a feeling as though they were participating. This would also explain Karr's initimate knowledge of the condition of the bruised body.

You know those pedophiles most probably haunt the child beauty pageants undercover. They probably felt taunted and outraged and envious of the parents of pretty singing and dancing JonBenet. If Karr is privy to a "home movie," it was probably broadcast on a web private channel on the internet for a small, elite, silent, and highly paying pedophile club. Karr does not look capable of squashing a bug, let alone being brutal enough to do the real killing the way it was done. But he does look he is capable of being a stool pigeon. This pedophile ring would have had a possessive attitude toward JonBenet, as though they owned her.

The media would totally freak on something like this, which might explain the great secrecy. If prosecutors have gotten wind that a film exists, they would have to make sure that film is totally secure from the media, and so that is why no one has brought this subject up or come even close to it.

There's my theory. I hope I didn't repeat someone else's theory unknowingly. If so, I apologize; I've been away from the forum for awhile.

I originally posted this exactly one year ago. Not exactly about a film, but pictures. From a depo:

21 THOMAS HANEY: Did you take some

22 photographs of JonBenet in the basement laundry

23 room?

24 PATSY RAMSEY: No.

25 TRIP DeMUTH: You had presents in

1 the basement laundry room, right?

2 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

3 TRIP DeMUTH: So you wrapped

4 presents in the basement laundry room, right?

5 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

6 TRIP DeMUTH: So you were down in

7 the basement laundry room pretty often?

8 PATSY RAMSEY: Depending on what

9 time of year it was, yeah, uh-hum.

10 TRIP DeMUTH: And do you remember

11 photographs being -- photographs of JonBenet

12 being in there?

13 PATSY RAMSEY: Taken of her in the

14 laundry room?

15 TRIP DeMUTH: No, no. Photographs

16 of her located in the laundry room?

17 PATSY RAMSEY: Oh, in the laundry

18 room, oh. I don't know, there was a bunch of

19 stuff, I mean wrapping stuff and everything. I

20 don't remember any photographs.

21 TRIP DeMUTH: Is there any reason

22 why there would be photographs of JonBenet

23 located in the laundry room?

24 PATSY RAMSEY: No. Were there --

25 I mean, did somebody find them there?

1 TRIP DeMUTH: If there were, would

2 that be out of place for you?

3 PATSY RAMSEY: It would seem to be

4 out of place. I kept wrapping materials and

5 sometimes I worked, wrapping station, Christmas

6 paper and --

7 TRIP DeMUTH: Would -- who else had

8 access to the laundry room, who else would go in

9 there? I know everybody would have access, but

10 who else would use it? Would the boys play in

11 there? Would John go down there?

12 PATSY RAMSEY: I mean anybody

13 could, but I mean the boys could come down and

14 go in the train room, we had the train set up.

15 In the far back in through there, you know. Not

16 in the laundry, really, area.

17 TRIP DeMUTH: Did anybody besides

18 you use that laundry room?

19 PATSY RAMSEY: Sometimes Linda

20 would wash, if we were washing comforters or

21 something, because those were big heavy-duty

22 laundry machines, she'd take the things in

23 there, rugs and things, and wash them down

24 there.

25 TRIP DeMUTH: Okay.

1 THOMAS HANEY: So you don't recall

2 taking a photo of her down there?

3 PATSY RAMSEY: (Shaking head.)

4 THOMAS HANEY: If she was doing

5 something really cutesy or something, would you

6 maybe run and get the camera, take one of her?

7 PATSY RAMSEY: Of her in the

8 laundry room?

9 THOMAS HANEY: Uh-hum.

10 PATSY RAMSEY: No.

Kalypso2012 said:
Karr does not look capable of squashing a bug, let alone being brutal enough to do the real killing the way it was done.
I'm not sure killers have a certain "look." I mean, Ted Bundy seemed pretty harmless looking.

Cigar said:
I'm not sure killers have a certain "look." I mean, Ted Bundy seemed pretty harmless looking.
Yes he did seem so, thats why so many woman helped him when he was faking a broken bone, ect. His looks we very decieving, he was handsome.

Cigar said:
Did you see the candid shot of him in the courtroom where he looked like the Devil? He may have had a handsome face, but was it a kind one? I doubt it.

I am also talking about Karr's stick arms, obvious lack of strength. He looks like he could blow away. His whole demeanor. Whoever killed JonBenet was a vicious man with a lot of strength. She had terrible bruises.

Also, about the "pictures" post with Patsy in the script, that doesn't relate to my theory of an internet snuff film among pedophiles at all.

Kalypso2012 said:
I am also talking about Karr's stick arms, obvious lack of strength. He looks like he could blow away. His whole demeanor. Whoever killed JonBenet was a vicious man with a lot of strength. She had terrible bruises..
We saw pictures of Karr 2 days ago -- 10 years after Jon Benet's death. None of us knows how he looked 10 years ago. Nearly all of us look very different over the course of a decade.

In 1996 Karr might have been healthy and strong -- certainly healthy enough to kill a little child.

Has anyone seen the picture of Karr from about 10 years ago. I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it right now. If I remember I will post it.

Anyway, he actually looked like a normal human. He didn't appear to be as fragile. As delicate. His joints looked like they probaby functioned better then they do currently too. ( There is something scary about the straw-man agility we see on the newcast. He seems to be held together by strings now.) Although it makes me sick to my stomach to say it, in that old picture, he almost could pass as handsome! Now, I won't comment about the eyes, they scare the bagibish out of in that old picture as much as they do now. But as far as his physical apprearance goes, he looks down right normal then.

'Pedophile' party in Netherlands gets green light
THE HAGUE, Netherlands -- A Dutch court refused today to ban a political party whose main goal is to lower the age of sexual consent from 16 to 12. The judge said it was the voters' right to judge the appeal of political parties. The party has only three known members, one of whom was convicted of molesting an 11-year-old boy in 1987. Widely dubbed the "pedophile" party, it is unlikely ever to win a seat in parliament. The group would need around 60,000 votes, and pollsters estimate it would get fewer than 1,000.

Canada legalizes "Sex Clubs" - "14-year-olds will be exploited"

OTTAWA, Ontario, December 21, 2005 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The Supreme Court of Canada has ruled that group sex in publicly accessible venues is legal. In a ruling handed down this morning, Canada's Supreme Court has declared it is legal for clubs to provide opportunities for group sex. As long as consent is given, the area is somewhat private, and no payment is directly involved, partner exchanging or "swinging" and group participation in sexual acts is not considered illegal.

Found at: http://www.sermonaudio.com/new_details.asp?ID=20804

Roxye said:
Has anyone seen the picture of Karr from about 10 years ago. I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it right now. If I remember I will post it.

Anyway, he actually looked like a normal human. He didn't appear to be as fragile. As delicate. His joints looked like they probaby functioned better then they do currently too. ( There is something scary about the straw-man agility we see on the newcast. He seems to be held together by strings now.) Although it makes me sick to my stomach to say it, in that old picture, he almost could pass as handsome! Now, I won't comment about the eyes, they scare the bagibish out of in that old picture as much as they do now. But as far as his physical apprearance goes, he looks down right normal then.
I agree he did look o.k. ten years ago.a fair bit heavier and a lot fitter than now.

Roxye said:

I saw it, too, on the news. He looked normal and healthy and like a normal husband & father. He looks like he has AIDS now, and I wouldn't doubt it if he does.

Nehemiah - what do you make of the questioning of Patsy during that depo? Do you think that maybe they have a picture/pictures of JonBenet right before she died?

10 Years Ago?

The streaming digital technology we take for granted now on every major media news site now was in its infancy in 1996.

I would not be surprised if the perp took photos at the time and these later ended up on the kid *advertiser censored* daisychain of the web, though.

englishleigh said:
I saw it, too, on the news. He looked normal and healthy and like a normal husband & father. He looks like he has AIDS now, and I wouldn't doubt it if he does.
Personally, I think he has intestinal parasites. You don't drink the water over there out of the tap, folks.

debann said:
Nehemiah - what do you make of the questioning of Patsy during that depo? Do you think that maybe they have a picture/pictures of JonBenet right before she died?

I posted on this thread because while this depo doesn't deal specifically with a film, it does give hint to a picture(s) being found in the basement of JB which must seem pretty odd to LE for some reason or the other. No, I don't think that there were pictures in the basement taken of her before she actually died; I think more that if the perp is an intruder, he took some pics from upstairs down to the basement with him to fantasize. Just a guess.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to hijack this thread. I just thought this could be inserted here rather than start a new one.

Kalypso2012 said:
This is a grisley theory, but it would explain a lot. Karr was there, yet he was also at home. "A small foreign faction" -- forget the "foreign," it could be a ring of pedophiles who conspired for two to film the rape and murder of JonBenet. There were two unidentified foot prints in the wine cellar room. One rapes and kills while the other runs the video camera, to give the members a feeling as though they were participating. This would also explain Karr's initimate knowledge of the condition of the bruised body.

You know those pedophiles most probably haunt the child beauty pageants undercover. They probably felt taunted and outraged and envious of the parents of pretty singing and dancing JonBenet. If Karr is privy to a "home movie," it was probably broadcast on a web private channel on the internet for a small, elite, silent, and highly paying pedophile club. Karr does not look capable of squashing a bug, let alone being brutal enough to do the real killing the way it was done. But he does look he is capable of being a stool pigeon. This pedophile ring would have had a possessive attitude toward JonBenet, as though they owned her.

The media would totally freak on something like this, which might explain the great secrecy. If prosecutors have gotten wind that a film exists, they would have to make sure that film is totally secure from the media, and so that is why no one has brought this subject up or come even close to it.

There's my theory. I hope I didn't repeat someone else's theory unknowingly. If so, I apologize; I've been away from the forum for awhile.

--->>>Please explain how you learned of the topic for your thread?

Enlighten the rest of us. Where did this filming 'technique' start?

BillyGoatGruff said:
Personally, I think he has intestinal parasites. You don't drink the water over there out of the tap, folks.

Since he appears to be a seasoned traveller, i would doubt him drinking tap water. anyone travelling to such countries is quite aware of this.

however, intestinal parasites can get into the system in other ways - do you know it's best to avoid salad or anything uncooked (except for peeled fruit)?

Okay, this is probably a stretch, but I now wonder if one of things that hasn't been released was indeed the fact that photos were taken either during the commission of the crime, or after she was already dead, and inadvertently (or purposely) left there. LE finds them, but never releases this information. Maybe Karr knew this information and that is one aspect of what they mean when they say he knew info never released.

The interview with Patsy regarding photos being taken of JonBenet in the laundry room infers to me that they found evidence of these photos. IMO, they weren't just going off on some wild tangent with that line of questioning....there had to be a reason.

BillyGoatGruff said:

Ewwww, OMG. That might explain his pallor and his limpness and how they were having to help him walk, it seemed.

Kalypso2012 said:

Kalyspo........Yes, grisley but could actually have happened.

I can't remember the guy's name who's been interviewed several times on TV who thinks that the murder could actually have been done by someone who's connected with an International Child *advertiser censored* Group.
If any of you hear him on TV......talking about this.........please post.

I believe that Nehemiah's post was very interesting.....about LE questioning Pasty about whether or not there were any photo's taken of Jon Benet in basement. They, LE, obviously found something there .......and not necessarily photos.....that made them suspect something.
.and of course if any movie or tape were used to take pictures there would have to be some kind of light available and they'd use very High Speed film has been around for years!

Good Thread Kalypso............we may be in for a huge suprise. Don't thing this John Karr did it at all.........but he may know who did!

xxxxxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama

Love_Mama, I just heard this guy talking about the internation kiddie *advertiser censored* ring, or something of that nature. He is the author of Presumed Guilty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back