Q & A Thread..Merged threads... 8/18

Anngelique

Reaction score
Please forgive me if this has already been posted and mods feel free to delete if it has or join it with the other thread... but I don't see this anywhere. Take a look at the sketch... it is so similar.

DENVER -- Psychic Dorothy Allison believed she knew what JonBenet's killer looked like and provided a sketch to the Ramsey family, based on her visions.

The Ramsey family Web site published the sketch, asking the public, "Have you seen this man? This man may have been in the Boulder area in December 1996."

The sketch was also given to Boulder police, who continued to insist that nobody outside the family was likely involved in the crime.

A comparison of the sketch side-by-side with that of a picture of suspect John Karr appears to show remarkable resemblance

http://www.kptv.com/news/9695462/detail.html#

It is interesting, but "sketch man" looked like someone else...early on in the case. I don't remember who, but it looked like someone's husband...which turned out to be not a suspect at all.

Even if Karr turns out not to be the killer, it's obvious that he's been obsessed with the JonBenet case for a very long time. What are the chances that he's been a poster here on the forum?
I know they picked up a lap top computer from his room, I'm thinking it will provide quite a bit of information as to his daily habits. Has anybody noticed a certain poster missing now who before was very active here?

OB

I am new to forum but yes, he could have been I am a member on a couple of different forums and some off them have some rally odd people. Have never come across any wierdo's her by the way! I think he would have stood out if he'd been here. He would not have been able to stop going on about the case and details would have come out.

Anyone here ever talk much about Peter Pan? They're saying he compares himself to Peter Pan in e-mails.
OB

I asked the same thing the first day. I worded it differently. Trish said she couldn't tell if he was here or not. Not that she wouldn't, just that without information it wasn't possible to tell. I'd be interested to know also.

Old Broad said:
Even if Karr turns out not to be the killer, it's obvious that he's been obsessed with the JonBenet case for a very long time. What are the chances that he's been a poster here on the forum?
I know they picked up a lap top computer from his room, I'm thinking it will provide quite a bit of information as to his daily habits. Has anybody noticed a certain poster missing now who before was very active here?

OB
I think there is littlle doubt that he has been here..

Anyone who googled Jon Benet in the last ten years finds us.

I found these two entries in FIND A GRAVE, Patsy's messages. I couldn't find any left using Karr's name, but these were just a little more personal than the others. Might be nothing.

I've been thinking about you alot lately. Sometimes it makes me so sad and other times I'm happy that you are with JonBenet again and free from all pain. I can't help but wonder what might of been. Please watch over me and help me to make the right choices in life. I have come to think of you as my Guardian Angel. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you and your family. Give this kitty cat to JonBenet for me. It reminded me of Sistersocks. Until we meet again in Heaven....
-Anonymous
Added: 8/15/2006

Hi Patsy! I know you are right next to your baby girl at this very moment celebrating her Birthday! I am so happy that you are not suffering anymore and are free from all the pain you felt on Earth. My only regret is that I didn't get a chance to know you better. You and JonBenet are forever in my heart! Now Mother and Daughter are together forever in peace! The way it should be. I love you both very much. I can't wait to see you again someday in Heaven xoxo
-Anonymous
Added: 8/6/2006

Post On--The night's still young--we were just curious as to how many times the same thread has been started today??

S.B.T.C. = Shall Be The Conquerer? ( 1 2 3 )
Dna ( 1 2 )
For Karr to be a red herring.....
Finally! Someone Prints the Truth about Michael Tracey!!
Marc Klass on CTV ( 1 2 3 )
A loner
woman claims Karr confessed to her 5 years ago ( 1 2 3 )
Cause of death?
The Pineapple ( 1 2 )
Karr tells Dad 1st arrest was for JB
Assuming Karr's Confession Holds Up, What Was His Intent?
Could Karr Have Been A Poster?
Poll: Is Karr the guy? ( 1 2 3 4 )
Richard Allen Davis's cell searched for Ramsey link
White Teddy Bear
Fox Says That Thailand Officials Back Away From Prior Reporting
Breaking on CNN ( 1 2 3 )
Karr A Possible Krank? ( 1 2 3 4 )
If Death was accidental then why the elaborate cover up?
Arrest in JBR case part 2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )
secret details
The ransom note ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )
Ironic
A religious element?
Keep this in mind..... ( 1 2 )
Psychic's Sketch Karr?
I think I need to point out the fact..... ( 1 2 )
Karr's Demeanor After Murder
Multiple Personality Disorder Channelling Pasty Ramsey
Karr Does Look Like Sketch Man!
Karr also suspect in murder of Shannon Paulk?
Thank you RST for all the red herrings over the years.
check this out...stuff like this really makes me mad
Patsy's Plagarized Painting ( 1 2 )
Christmas 1996 ( 1 2 3 )
Karr's Emails with Tracey
Autopsy Report didn't contain all info
For those who believe Ramseys guilty....
If Karr was e-mailing Patsy...
What other evidence could they have?
JMK has his own myspace page (parody)
Michael Tracy
Where was Waldo aka Karr on 12/25/1996/Where's Geragos?
OMG!! What do you think of this?
Confession in JonBenet Case Questioned
Has anyone read John Douglas' book?
Just WAIT A MINUTE!! ( 1 2 )
Now the TRUTH is coming out. A Shout out to Carol McKinnely and Fox for the truth. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )
PowerWurks...MERGED ( 1 2 )
Jon Benet Died Of A Chloroform Overdose.. Per Karr, Allegedly ( 1 2 )
I suspect Mary Lacy's career will be over soon
Michael Tracey is a proven liar. He is in this up to his neck. Be wary ( 1 2 )
revealing evidence ( 1 2 )
Karr's Ex Wife Hires High Profile Attorney ( 1 2 )
They were lovers?
Thailand now backing off some statements...
False Confession Accepted? ( 1 2 )
New developments
Arrested in case he harmed a child?
Passing the buck--something needs to be done ( 1 2 )
John Karr... Morgan Nick composite sketch...

The bummer about this is that no one wants to read through these all because of the volume of them so they just keep making more! I have a thought I'd like to post but I have no clue where to actually post it. Frustrating! :(

californiacarrie said:
The bummer about this is that no one wants to read through these all because of the volume of them so they just keep making more! I have a thought I'd like to post but I have no clue where to actually post it. Frustrating! :(
cc, feel free to unload your thoughts on this forum.

So on one else thinks the sketch looks like him? I have huge doubts he's the guy but it is ironic to me that he looks so much like that sketch and then confesses to it.

Anngelique said:
So on one else thinks the sketch looks like him? I have huge doubts he's the guy but it is ironic to me that he looks so much like that sketch and then confesses to it.

Laura, I think it looks eerily like him and it is a very weird coincidence, whether or not he did it.

englishleigh said:
Laura, I think it looks eerily like him and it is a very weird coincidence, whether or not he did it.

Thanks Leigh... I was beginning to think I was just seeing things. :D Thanks for saving my sanity! :blowkiss:

Oh, I think it looks like him, but it also looks like this other guy. I wish I could remember who he was...maybe the housekeepers hubby? I don't remember for sure. Whoever it was, was cleared.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back