1331 users online (245 members and 1086 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NY - Denice Fox, 57, found dismembered, Glen Cove, 17 Aug 2006

MINEOLA, N.Y. (AP) -- A man was arrested in the killing of a retired schoolteacher whose dismembered body was found in his Long Island home and whose severed head was discovered in the trunk of his car, police said.

Evan Marshall, 30, of Glen Cove, was expected to be arraigned Saturday on a charge of second-degree murder in the death of his neighbor Denice Fox, said Nassau County police Detective Lt. Dennis Farrell.

Fox, 57, was slain Thursday in her home in a gated community in Glen Cove, located about 20 miles east of New York City, Farrell said. Two "rather large" carving knives were recovered, he said. He declined to discuss any possible motive.

Police received a call around 4:30 p.m. Thursday from Fox's daughter, alerting them that her mother was missing. The daughter described "a great deal of blood" on the vestibule floor and told officers a back window of the home had been broken out.
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...TAM&SECTION=US

I guess I am just plain clueless but why "second degree murder"? Why not "first degree"? The guy killed her, dismembered her and drove around with her head in his car. What a sick individual!

WHY? This is beyond disturbing.

I guess it doesn't offer any protection to live in a gated community with neighbors like this.

NYPD found a head in a man's trunk

This is disgusting.That poor woman.

The man is wearing a Tyvex suit.
    article
    August 20, 2006 -- A Long Islander suspected of dismembering and decapitating a neighbor in a "psycho-sexual" frenzy kept a sick collection of mutilated mannequins and sadomasochistic paraphernalia in his blood-soaked basement, authorities and neighbors said yesterday.

Cops said Evan Marshall, 31, broke into a Glen Cove home through a sliding-glass door Friday and used a pair of carving knives to kill Denice Fox, 57.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows
    This is disgusting.That poor woman.

The man is wearing a Tyvex suit.
    article
    August 20, 2006 -- A Long Islander suspected of dismembering and decapitating a neighbor in a "psycho-sexual" frenzy kept a sick collection of mutilated mannequins and sadomasochistic paraphernalia in his blood-soaked basement, authorities and neighbors said yesterday.

Cops said Evan Marshall, 31, broke into a Glen Cove home through a sliding-glass door Friday and used a pair of carving knives to kill Denice Fox, 57.
    Wow. I wonder how many other victims there have been.

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom
    Wow. I wonder how many other victims there have been.
    Hello Southcitymom,
    Who knows for sure.It would be unlikely that it was his first time.

blood-soaked basement
    This scares me.

Hello Southcitymom,
    Who knows for sure.It would be unlikely that it was his first time.
    Exactly. Most freaks like this don't get caught their first time. He's 31, so he's had some time to make some real mischief. I will keep an eye on this to see what else they discover. Thanks for the post.

My prayers to this woman and her family. Sexual sadist psychopaths are one of the rarest types of sex offenders. How terrible that her fate was to become the victim of one.

Yuck! The guy looks like a slack-jawed raving lunatic out of a chainsaw massacre movie. Why only second degree murder?

What a sick psycho.
    Someone, Somewhere, Knows Something...Help Bring The Missing Home

You know, there is murder, and then there is this. Both are terrible - but somehow this is in a whole 'nother catagory to me.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    For the most part I am all for 'due process', but.....when they find the head of a murder victim in your car trunk and they find your blood soaked basement and they have concrete evidence that it was you....why do we have to waste the taxpayers money?

Quote Originally Posted by curious1
    For the most part I am all for 'due process', but.....when they find the head of a murder victim in your car trunk and they find your blood soaked basement and they have concrete evidence that it was you....why do we have to waste the taxpayers money?
    My feelings exactly.

Just take him directly to the electric chair today and get rid of the monster.
    Just my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom
    Exactly. Most freaks like this don't get caught their first time. He's 31, so he's had some time to make some real mischief. I will keep an eye on this to see what else they discover. Thanks for the post.

My prayers to this woman and her family. Sexual sadist psychopaths are one of the rarest types of sex offenders. How terrible that her fate was to become the victim of one.
    Is it possible that they are seemingly rare because of the level of planning that normally goes into their attacks? Meaning that their crimes are considered one offs instead of serials?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast