Time out to remember JonBenet

englishleigh

Authentic Southern Belle
Reaction score
jonbenet.jpg

With all the hubbub going on right now in the media and on this site regarding an arrest in this case, I wanted to take a moment to remember the real reason why we are here: a little girl named JonBenet Patricia Ramsey, and I know you all remember that, too. We are all mothers, fathers, people who love children and love justice.

My mom has the book the Ramseys wrote and so I was looking at it last night and mainly at the photos of JonBenet. She was six years old...she had the same birthday as my youngest daughter who was born in 1998...she was tiny. Although my youngest just turned 8, I had forgotten how petite and young and BABY a 6-year-old really is. JonBenet still had her baby teeth.

She was a BABY, and she was so beautiful, just a very beautiful little girl whom you can tell was a spark plug and full of precocious energy. She was a kindergartner and there is a photo of her on her first day of school with her lunchbox, wearing a sweet little plaid schoolgirl dress. A KINDERGARTNER! I bet her teacher just adored her...looking into those luminous gray eyes, how could anyone not adore her?

If this Karr person is her killer, may he fry. If he isn't, may there please be justice someday for this precious little child. If her parents did this, God help them...if they did, you can bet Patsy is receiving her punishment right now.

I don't know who did this, and I don't know what I think. I have leaned towards the mother, I have leaned towards an intruder, and right now I'm squarely on the fence with regard to this John Mark Karr. However, I do know this: JonBenet was a precious child, as all children are infinitely precious, and someday, somehow, whether it's on this earth or in God's court of Ultimate Justice...someone is going to pay for what they did to her.

Rest in peace, JonBenet...you are remembered, loved, and you will be avenged.

Yes, we must remember this little girl

It is my sincere hope that this latest publicity stunt will have the desired effect that was not what was initially intended

When they finally state that this "suspect" is not the murderer, hopefully, for JonBenet's sake they will again start a real investigation AWAY from Boulder so that maybe her killer/s can be brought to justice

This was the best thing that JBR could have received; a true backfiring of the "vindication" of the Ramsey family and those who would obstruct justice.

Maybe now, the renewed attention will do it's real job; look at the evidence with even fresher eyes that have no dog in the race

I was watching LKL tonight where they showed a snippet of Patsy showing two paintings JonBenet had painted, and my god they were fantastic for a 6 year old. It was then did it really struck me what this little girl has lost, which is a life to not only live but to show the world who she was and what she had to offer, she truley had a artistic talent that the world will never know. Its unfair that the world will always think of her as the murdered pageant queen. Ive allways seen her as a precious little girl who lost her life far to soon, but i wasnt till tonight when i saw those paintings did i realise she was a person just like me...i pray jonBenet is playing in heaven and looking down on us with infinite wisdom.

englishleigh said:
jonbenet.jpg

With all the hubbub going on right now in the media and on this site regarding an arrest in this case, I wanted to take a moment to remember the real reason why we are here: a little girl named JonBenet Patricia Ramsey, and I know you all remember that, too. We are all mothers, fathers, people who love children and love justice.

My mom has the book the Ramseys wrote and so I was looking at it last night and mainly at the photos of JonBenet. She was six years old...she had the same birthday as my youngest daughter who was born in 1998...she was tiny. Although my youngest just turned 8, I had forgotten how petite and young and BABY a 6-year-old really is. JonBenet still had her baby teeth.

She was a BABY, and she was so beautiful, just a very beautiful little girl whom you can tell was a spark plug and full of precocious energy. She was a kindergartner and there is a photo of her on her first day of school with her lunchbox, wearing a sweet little plaid schoolgirl dress. A KINDERGARTNER! I bet her teacher just adored her...looking into those luminous gray eyes, how could anyone not adore her?

If this Karr person is her killer, may he fry. If he isn't, may there please be justice someday for this precious little child. If her parents did this, God help them...if they did, you can bet Patsy is receiving her punishment right now.

I don't know who did this, and I don't know what I think. I have leaned towards the mother, I have leaned towards an intruder, and right now I'm squarely on the fence with regard to this John Mark Karr. However, I do know this: JonBenet was a precious child, as all children are infinitely precious, and someday, somehow, whether it's on this earth or in God's court of Ultimate Justice...someone is going to pay for what they did to her.

Rest in peace, JonBenet...you are remembered, loved, and you will be avenged.
Beautiful post ,English- and a well needed thread, to forget for a moment all the 'did he ? who did's ? and just remember WHO this terrible thing happen to- I believe it was an intruder, maybe not John Karr, but an intruder .
I hope at the very least that if John Karr is proven to be just an obsessed nut that others minds are more open now to the possibility that an obsessed child pediophile /intruder could have did this ; not just focus on the parents as they have.

It just make's me cringe that someone took little Jon Benet's life!
Just a sweet innocent little child! May she rest in Peace.:blowkiss: :

I too want justice done. I don't think this John Karr had anything to do with it.

xxxxxxxxxxoooooooo
mama

englishleigh, that was just beautiful. Well done. :clap:

Damn me, now I'm all misty-eyed.

JonBenet was indeed a beautiful innocent child who had her whole life in front of her. She would be 16 this year, just starting to drive and looking ahead at what college she should go to.
She had dreams and was robbed of so much!!

OB

I think about her every day. She was so beautiful. That's why this case has always fascinated me.

Justice!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288