802 users online (105 members and 697 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Karr & gender re-assignment & the sex-change clinic

The following posts are embedded on another thread which has not a thing to do with gender re-assignment at all.

so i've started one of its very own.

watch this man closely on tv and in any pictures from now on.

do you see what i think i see?

Quote Originally Posted by kazzbar
    I was looking at him on CNN and thought that he may have had his eyeliner tattooed on.This is very popular in Asia. I would not have thought Thai officials would have let him have access to his make-up.But who knows? He is very effeminate on T.v but less so in early photos. just bear in mind that Thailand is very popular for sex -change operations. Oh, i am drawing a long bow and this is so off- topic.SORRY!
    Kazz, i'm with you. crossed my mind too!

does anyone (other than Kazzbar and i) wonder if he is in Thailand for gender reassignment purposes?

he does look effeminate and he does have boobies.

Welcome to Bangkok Capital of Sex Reassignment Surgery in Thailand and Asia

Bangkok, Thailand is well-known as one of the best sex reassignment surgery centers.

Dr.Chettawut Tulayaphanich M.D. board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgery, is recognized one of the most famous gender reassignment surgeons in Bangkok.
    He was trained at Chulalongkorn medical training center by Dr.Preecha Tiewtranon, a plastic surgeon who has performed over 1,000 cases of sex reassignment surgery.
    Dr.Chettawut provides a set of sex reassignment surgery with experience over 1000 cases in Thai and foreign patients. The procedures include Penile skin inversion vaginoplasty with scrotal skin graft, Sigmoid colon vaginoplasty, Breast implants surgery and Trachea shave.
    The contents in this website include everything in detail regarding sex reassignment surgery such as?surgical technique for all kind of sex change surgery, abdominal skin graft procedure vs. colon graft surgery for extra vaginal depth, labiaplasty, preoperative and postoperative treatment for sex change surgery, dilatating technique after sex change surgery and gender reassigment FAQ.

Our facial feminizing surgery (FFS) and cosmetic surgery ranges from Forehead contouring/ Mandibular angle contouring, facial rejuvenile surgery such as forehead lift surgery, face and neck lift surgery, eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty), lip enhancement, bat ear correction to body contouring surgery such as breast reduction surgery, tummy tuck and liposuction.

More here: http://www.chet-plasticsurgery.com/

could be why he has such . . . 'roomy' pants, maybe? he's recovering from a surgery?

[edited to add: since posting, this story has gained momentum and posts on page 2 of this thread have just cause to show he was, indeed, seeking gender re-assignment and had begun preparatory steps toward this end.]
    Last edited by Floh; 08-20-2006 at 06:59 AM. Reason: The story has moved on at speed

And why does he look spaced out? because he's on morphine, maybe? to stem the pain of surgery?

possibly he's only had the boobies done so far, but someone mentioned he 'walks funny'.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    And why does he look spaced out? because he's on morphine, maybe? to stem the pain of surgery?

possibly he's only had the boobies done so far, but someone mentioned he 'walks funny'.
    He just looks like he can't walk on his own...maybe b/c he is surrounded so closely by people, but if you watch as he is "seated" in the chair for the presser, it's almost like they have to help him sit down, have to "bend" him to help him sit. His legs look like they are useless.

The shirt he is wearing looks to be much too big for him and in one quick shot you can see what looks like something rather larger hanging down under his left armpit. I was wondering if he was concealing something -- like a feeding tube? Another postr suggested that he might have AIDS based on his emciated appearance, but maybe the hidden object is related to a surgery.

Imagine if he WAS in the middle of a gender re-assignment and now he can't complete it?

What I really hope doesn't happen is that he dies within the next few days. Seriously, you can see it can't you? ...Suspect confessed because he knew he had (AIDS, cancer, etc.) and wanted to clear his mind, soul. Oh gosh darn, the body was cremated before we had a chance to get a good DNA sample and now we'll never know. Or his plane goes down. I wonder if he's flying commercial. Oh yeah, business class, right?

He really doesn't look well. The police are really treating him gingerly as if they're afraid he'll break. Somethings up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by jc9876
    What I really hope doesn't happen is that he dies within the next few days. Seriously, you can see it can't you? ...Suspect confessed because he knew he had (AIDS, cancer, etc.) and wanted to clear his mind, soul. Oh gosh darn, the body was cremated before we had a chance to get a good DNA sample and now we'll never know. Or his plane goes down. I wonder if he's flying commercial. Oh yeah, business class, right?

He really doesn't look well. The police are really treating him gingerly as if they're afraid he'll break. Somethings up with that.
    Gawd, I know, I can just SEE it happening. Apparently, though, they got some mouth swabs for DNA from him in Thailand in the last few days. But you're right, I can just see this guy buying the farm...it would fit with how weird & frustrating everything has been about this case!

he's one weird dude

I was thinking the same thing about gender reassignment. He looks to me like he is morphing into a little JBR. He could easily pass for female with a wig on and the appropriate clothes. Too weird, too weird.

well remember he identifies with MJ..and i have always thot MJ wanted to be a woman-and doesnt have the courage to make the change

Opportunity and motive

Maybe he wanted the 118,000 for surgery (gender reasignment)...literally kill 2 birds with one stone. Sorry for the pun again. I too was hoping that he makes it to Boulder in one piece....there are so many questions that need answered...remember Sirhan Sirhan? Hope I spelled that name right.

He will def. need police protection and a bullet proof vest.

He looks exactly like the average opium/herion junkie... he's got all the signs.

i know this isnt a laughing matter, but , i cant help but bust out laughing everytime i read 'roomy' pants...lol i guess i wouldnt laugh at just the words but to see his pants then see the words....i fall out of my chair laughing each time....lmao

i agree that it seems like he was made of rubber, they drag him here and there...they position him, i likened it to drugged but not really sure now...its almost like hes getting a high off of answering their quesitons.

Quote Originally Posted by ragland
    i agree that it seems like he was made of rubber, they drag him here and there...they position him, i likened it to drugged but not really sure now...its almost like hes getting a high off of answering their quesitons.
    Could he have been in leg chains?
    cricket

"dance like no one's watching"

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket
    Could he have been in leg chains?
    More than likely. He could also just be anorexic.

Do you think he may have had on a bullet proof vest under his shirt. Maybe that is why he looked like he
    had boobies.

Where on earth did he get those pants?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast