Karr & gender re-assignment & the sex-change clinic -Merged

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
The following posts are embedded on another thread which has not a thing to do with gender re-assignment at all.

so i've started one of its very own.

watch this man closely on tv and in any pictures from now on.

do you see what i think i see?

kazzbar said:
I was looking at him on CNN and thought that he may have had his eyeliner tattooed on.This is very popular in Asia. I would not have thought Thai officials would have let him have access to his make-up.But who knows? He is very effeminate on T.v but less so in early photos. just bear in mind that Thailand is very popular for sex -change operations. Oh, i am drawing a long bow and this is so off- topic.SORRY!:) :rolleyes: :)

Kazz, i'm with you. crossed my mind too!

does anyone (other than Kazzbar and i) wonder if he is in Thailand for gender reassignment purposes?

he does look effeminate and he does have boobies.

Welcome to Bangkok Capital of Sex Reassignment Surgery in Thailand and Asia

Bangkok, Thailand is well-known as one of the best sex reassignment surgery centers.

Dr.Chettawut Tulayaphanich M.D. board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgery, is recognized one of the most famous gender reassignment surgeons in Bangkok.
He was trained at Chulalongkorn medical training center by Dr.Preecha Tiewtranon, a plastic surgeon who has performed over 1,000 cases of sex reassignment surgery.
Dr.Chettawut provides a set of sex reassignment surgery with experience over 1000 cases in Thai and foreign patients. The procedures include Penile skin inversion vaginoplasty with scrotal skin graft, Sigmoid colon vaginoplasty, Breast implants surgery and Trachea shave.
The contents in this website include everything in detail regarding sex reassignment surgery such as?surgical technique for all kind of sex change surgery, abdominal skin graft procedure vs. colon graft surgery for extra vaginal depth, labiaplasty, preoperative and postoperative treatment for sex change surgery, dilatating technique after sex change surgery and gender reassigment FAQ.

Our facial feminizing surgery (FFS) and cosmetic surgery ranges from Forehead contouring/ Mandibular angle contouring, facial rejuvenile surgery such as forehead lift surgery, face and neck lift surgery, eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty), lip enhancement, bat ear correction to body contouring surgery such as breast reduction surgery, tummy tuck and liposuction.

More here: http://www.chet-plasticsurgery.com/

could be why he has such . . . 'roomy' pants, maybe? he's recovering from a surgery?

[edited to add: since posting, this story has gained momentum and posts on page 2 of this thread have just cause to show he was, indeed, seeking gender re-assignment and had begun preparatory steps toward this end.]

And why does he look spaced out? because he's on morphine, maybe? to stem the pain of surgery?

possibly he's only had the boobies done so far, but someone mentioned he 'walks funny'. :snooty: :waitasec:

Floh said:
And why does he look spaced out? because he's on morphine, maybe? to stem the pain of surgery?

possibly he's only had the boobies done so far, but someone mentioned he 'walks funny'. :snooty: :waitasec:

He just looks like he can't walk on his own...maybe b/c he is surrounded so closely by people, but if you watch as he is "seated" in the chair for the presser, it's almost like they have to help him sit down, have to "bend" him to help him sit. His legs look like they are useless.

The shirt he is wearing looks to be much too big for him and in one quick shot you can see what looks like something rather larger hanging down under his left armpit. I was wondering if he was concealing something -- like a feeding tube? Another postr suggested that he might have AIDS based on his emciated appearance, but maybe the hidden object is related to a surgery.

Imagine if he WAS in the middle of a gender re-assignment and now he can't complete it?
:doh: :bang:

What I really hope doesn't happen is that he dies within the next few days. Seriously, you can see it can't you? ...Suspect confessed because he knew he had (AIDS, cancer, etc.) and wanted to clear his mind, soul. Oh gosh darn, the body was cremated before we had a chance to get a good DNA sample and now we'll never know. Or his plane goes down. I wonder if he's flying commercial. Oh yeah, business class, right?

He really doesn't look well. The police are really treating him gingerly as if they're afraid he'll break. Somethings up with that.

jc9876 said:
What I really hope doesn't happen is that he dies within the next few days. Seriously, you can see it can't you? ...Suspect confessed because he knew he had (AIDS, cancer, etc.) and wanted to clear his mind, soul. Oh gosh darn, the body was cremated before we had a chance to get a good DNA sample and now we'll never know. Or his plane goes down. I wonder if he's flying commercial. Oh yeah, business class, right?

He really doesn't look well. The police are really treating him gingerly as if they're afraid he'll break. Somethings up with that.

Gawd, I know, I can just SEE it happening. Apparently, though, they got some mouth swabs for DNA from him in Thailand in the last few days. But you're right, I can just see this guy buying the farm...it would fit with how weird & frustrating everything has been about this case!

I was thinking the same thing about gender reassignment. He looks to me like he is morphing into a little JBR. He could easily pass for female with a wig on and the appropriate clothes. Too weird, too weird.

well remember he identifies with MJ..and i have always thot MJ wanted to be a woman-and doesnt have the courage to make the change

Maybe he wanted the 118,000 for surgery (gender reasignment)...literally kill 2 birds with one stone. Sorry for the pun again. I too was hoping that he makes it to Boulder in one piece....there are so many questions that need answered...remember Sirhan Sirhan? Hope I spelled that name right.

He will def. need police protection and a bullet proof vest.

i know this isnt a laughing matter, but , i cant help but bust out laughing everytime i read 'roomy' pants...lol i guess i wouldnt laugh at just the words but to see his pants then see the words....i fall out of my chair laughing each time....lmao

i agree that it seems like he was made of rubber, they drag him here and there...they position him, i likened it to drugged but not really sure now...its almost like hes getting a high off of answering their quesitons.

ragland said:
i agree that it seems like he was made of rubber, they drag him here and there...they position him, i likened it to drugged but not really sure now...its almost like hes getting a high off of answering their quesitons.
Could he have been in leg chains?

cricket said:
Could he have been in leg chains?

More than likely. He could also just be anorexic.

Do you think he may have had on a bullet proof vest under his shirt. Maybe that is why he looked like he
had boobies.

Where on earth did he get those pants?

Floh said:

He probably walks funny because his legs are manacled as opposed to wearing hand cuffs.

And I think he might be a high functioning autistic, ala Aspergers (?).

well,the way he looks,nothing would surprise me at this point--I think I was the first poster to say he looked and acted gay,and somebody took offense to that--lol--but whatever it is,his appearance has undergone a drastic change from that picture taken about 6 or 7 yeas ago--he certainly has a haunted look about him now

Maybe the pants used to fit him, and he's lost weight for some reason. I didn't notice any *advertiser censored*, will be looking next time.

And as usual, where was he getting money for his worldwide travels and hotels, much less an operation? That's a good one about the $118,000 but didn't he know he needed a lot more than that? He's not rational, I know, but that's all the more reason he shouldn't have been able to do this crime and not leave any clues.

Thursday night right after his arrest, a 6 pm program on Court TV channel, they were discussing Helgoth, and there being someone else's footprints in the basement mold, besides the Hi-Tech, and the death of another child.

This other child I believe was found in a duffle bag and I don't think they said Helgoth was suspected, but that his accomplice may have killed him if he was at the Ramseys'. Wouldn't someone like to find a transcript?

I always did say the duffle bag in the crawl space is going to mean something. Will they think of it? One of the books MAY have said there was some clothing in it, but I'm not totally sure, much less which book. I have PMPT, Death of a Little Princess, ST's, and read the others from a library, but they're no longer available in any library in my county.

This probably belongs in one of the other threads if anyone's interested. I'm too vague about it, had some interruptions.

I had the exact same thoughts about him, and had written on another thread:

"I noticed his breasts, sickening as that thought is, and I maybe wrong of course, but think there is a shape forming under that shirt of more female breasts. I could have sworn he wears some undergarment and thought I saw a hint of this beneath his shirt. Taking female hormones could be why he has gone to Bangkok so often lately, for treatments where it is cheap and readily available".

I don't know if changing one's sex stems from a mental deviation or sickness or not. But it is alarming to see what appears as a bra underneath that shirt. Actually I koticed his nipples look pointy - Egads, that sounds awful and don't mean to offend anyone, but it is the first thing I noticed, that and their shape. I don't think guys would notice this as much as a woman would.

But like Wudge said, it is for sure this guy has issues. And if he was undergoing a sex augmentation, he'll really have issues if it can't be completed!

Scandi

Not gender-reassignment: plastic surgery?

Suspect's secret plastic surgery

The suspect - who admitted killing the six-year-old after being arrested by Thai police - repeatedly contacted the city’s best plastic surgeons for advice about altering the way he looked.

It is believed he underwent surgery in at least two clinics as officers were within weeks of arresting him.

Detectives - probing whether he is the real killer or a sick fantasist - are unsure of his motives for the surgery.

Doctors at the Piatunum Poly Clinic are thought to have carried out a procedure in March and surgeons at the Pruk Shin Care Centre another the next month.

At the end of April he signed up for a series of laser treatments to remove excess facial hair.

Karr lived in a spartan 8ft by 12ft hotel room - pictured here for the first time - for nine months before his arrest.

More here: http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news5.shtml

IF this is true, it explains his strange 'look', don't you think?

there is, IMO, something 'unreal' about his face.

and what would the reasons be for trying to eliminate facial hair, i wonder?

are there other surgeries yet to be discovered?

did he have this surgery, if indeed he had plastic surgery, to make himself look more like the psychic's drawing of the suspect? because of his obsession?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back