1210 users online (267 members and 943 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    345

    Karr delivered deceased twins

    Apparantly Karr delivered the twins himself. They were born at home. They died. I don't know if they were born dead, full term or what have you.

    I was reading the Justice Forum and got the link to the article from there.

    http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=5296276&nav=8fap
    Sherlockmom

    You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to get to in the first place.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,711
    The Article doesn't say they were born at home just that they both passed away the day they were born.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    The Article doesn't say they were born at home just that they both passed away the day they were born.
    These are the last two lines of the article:

    Former Sheriff A-C Tice says the twins were born at home.

    Probate Judge Annette Bozeman says Karr apparently delivered his children.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    3,248

    Wink

    Inless I am blind, didn't say if they were boys or girls.....
    Also who in the world would deliver twins at home, very wied...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,711
    OOPS!

    Your right! Sorry

    I wonder why they were born at home and if she had any OB care during the pregnancy??

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlockmom
    Apparantly Karr delivered the twins himself. They were born at home. They died. I don't know if they were born dead, full term or what have you.

    I was reading the Justice Forum and got the link to the article from there.

    http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=5296276&nav=8fap
    Thanks for the link, Sherlockmom

    I heard on the news one day, he was suppose to have blamed his wife for their death. However that is all that was said about that! Strange man!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,759
    Quote Originally Posted by LaMer
    Thanks for the link, Sherlockmom

    I heard on the news one day, he was suppose to have blamed his wife for their death. However that is all that was said about that! Strange man!
    We were talking about this yesterday and it was mentioned that perhaps he had the 3 boys in quick succession because he was trying to have a girl. It is reported that he had little or no interaction with his 3 boys.I have also read that he blamed the wife for the death of Angel and Innocence. Probably would have been his dream come true to have twin girls.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    OOPS!

    Your right! Sorry

    I wonder why they were born at home and if she had any OB care during the pregnancy??
    Someone posted yesterday that she all the babies at home. The twins, as well as, the 3 boys.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharlap
    Inless I am blind, didn't say if they were boys or girls.....
    Also who in the world would deliver twins at home, very wied...
    From link:


    "Karr later married Lara Karr, who was 16 when their twin daughters died the day they were born on September 1st, 1989. The girls, Angel and Innocence Karr, are buried in the cemetery of a rural church in a family plot."

    LOL not blind, I had to check too

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,647
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    We were talking about this yesterday and it was mentioned that perhaps he had the 3 boys in quick succession because he was trying to have a girl. It is reported that he had little or no interaction with his 3 boys.I have also read that he blamed the wife for the death of Angel and Innocence. Probably would have been his dream come true to have twin girls.
    Also, I remember hearing, he preferred teaching little girls!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,647
    They named one son, Seven Exodus! Geeez, rather strange, don't ya think?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,119
    Maybe the reason the little girls died is this moron delivered them?? Then again, he probably would have molested them so God knew best.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    West Coast of Canada
    Posts
    6,306
    You know I thot how lucky it is that his children have been boys..and thats why he did not play with them-he is interested in girls..at least the children were left alone and not influenced by this nutcase-(even though he wasnt with them much anyhow)
    I mean they were saved by virtue of their birth gender imo.
    He would have molested his girls and worse.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,647
    Quote Originally Posted by newtv
    You know I thot how lucky it is that his children have been boys..and thats why he did not play with them-he is interested in girls..at least the children were left alone and not influenced by this nutcase-(even though he wasnt with them much anyhow)
    I mean they were saved by virtue of their birth gender imo.
    He would have molested his girls and worse.
    I thought it was on one of news programs, he was ordered to stay away from his children for 3 years. Anyone know why?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,037
    map.google.com for "hamilton, alabama" and "hospitals"

    As of today...distances from Hamilton to hospitals appear to be 10 miles and more and on what kind of roads? On the other hand, there might have been a small clinic with a GP or OB doctor in Hamilton in 1989 when the little ones died? Is it common for home deliveries in Hamilton? Does a local doctor do home deliveries (in 1962, small town Alabama, our doctor made house calls and even did an IV drip on a family member on our couch)?

    According to the Wikepedia site: Hamilton, 2000 census, the population was 6786

    Not a big town, how many docs live/practice there? How many did in 1989?

    Found the following, but how long has the "Regional" center been open (it is only 1.2 miles from center of Hamilton)? Is it open at night?:

    http://www.city-data.com/city/Hamilton-Alabama.html
    Hospital/medical center in Hamilton:

    * MARION REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (1256 MILITARY STREET SOUTH)

    Other hospitals/medical centers near Hamilton:

    * CARRAWAY NORTHWEST MEDICAL CENTER (about 20 miles; WINFIELD, AL)
    * RED BAY HOSPITAL (about 24 miles; RED BAY, AL)
    * CARRAWAY BURDICK WEST MEDICAL CENTER (about 27 miles; HALEYVILLE, AL)
    ===============

    Is it possible that Lara had her water break and immediately started having the babies and JMK did his best, having called for help? Is it possible that both Lara and JMK really wanted those babies to live and his having them die in his hands, when he was hoping to help, severely emotionally damaged him? Is it possible that something like this could have severely grieved him? Is it possible that he got upset with Lara because he was heartbroken? Don't people do strange things when there is a death, at times? Don't they have a tendency to blame someone? Did he really blame her? Where did that info come from? Did he blame her just immediately as a response in grief, or did that go on and on? If he blamed her, does anyone know why?

    Also...where is the info on the naming of one of the boys as "Seven Exodus." Are we sure of that name? Do we know who chose the name?

    Didn't Frank Zappa name one of his kids "Dweezle" and one of them "Moon Unit?"

    Wrinkles

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 10:21 PM
  2. Documents delivered to Anthony house
    By halleyscomet in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 07:59 AM
  3. Criminal Witness Subpoenas Delivered
    By DAWN TREADER in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 09:19 PM
  4. DC - $100m of ice never delivered to hurricane victims
    By Newswolf in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 09:16 PM