Karr Requested News Conference To Correct Misreporting Of Him Drugging JonBenet

Buzzm1 said:
News conference?? Gloria must have a hand in there already. LOL
Wow, a news conference. The first one he gave was bizzare enough, but at least it was impromptu. Will you stop saying the G word?

Wudge said:
Is it just me or are those the same articles?

Wudge said:
Karr wanted a news conference to correct Thursday's inaccurate reporting.
Both articles appear to be the same; both about the toy.

JBean said:
Wow, a news conference. The first one he gave was bizzare enough, but at least it was impromptu. Will you stop saying the G word?

(G word...chuckle)

Ca-Sun said:
Both articles appear to be the same; both about the toy.

As I recall, the teddy bear was resolved as having been given to JonBenet at a pageant.

More than anything, I set the thread up to benchmark Karr's desire to control the story, as noted in the Atlanta Journal article. For me, the Post article's best contribution was the discussion on Karr's yearbook handwriting versus the ransom note.

Wudge said:
As I recall, the teddy bear was resolved as having been given to JonBenet at a pageant.

More than anything, I set the thread up to benchmark Karr's desire to control the story, as noted in the Atlanta Journal article. For me, the Post article's best contribution was the discussion on Karr's yearbook handwriting versus the ransom note.
What Atlanta Journal article??

Wudge said:
Karr clearly wants his story told without misreporting.

So much for mis-reporting, as one of the articles stated, he keeps changing his story!

Wudge said:
Karr clearly wants his story told without misreporting.
Seems he clearly wants to be in the spotlight.

He wants a news conference? Who does he think he is ... the President?

I would like to see him give another news conference. He's off his rocker and makes for interesting conversation.

Yeah, even if it turns out the Thai police got it wrong, there's a lot more that puts the lie to his confession.

"As I recall, the teddy bear was resolved as having been given to JonBenet at a pageant."

Yes, they even had a video with the prize itself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back