Other Child Murders being investigated -Merged_

englishleigh

Authentic Southern Belle
Reaction score
Karr is also reported per Fox News just now to be a suspect in the murder of 11-year-old AL girl Shannon Paulk in like 1998-2000....I can't remember exactly the year and I just missed what they said, but this child was killed in Prattville, AL, which is like 70 miles from me. :::shuddering::::

He resembles the sketch in Shannon's case, too. Holy crud.

The guy in the sketch in the Paulk case has a goatee and a chubbier face...but it's possible.
Also there are two other girls who were abducted in AL around the same time....

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=5286593

Scroll down...the second sketch looks the most like a fatter Karr with a goatee.

This doesn't sound at all like Karr (I doubt he's ever seen a "muscular" day in his life):

Police released a rough sketch of a man seen with Shannon the day she disappeared. He was about 6 feet tall with a stocky build and extremely hairy, muscular arms. He had yellow, crooked teeth and a hump on the bridge of his nose (as if it had been broken).
http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=5286593

No it doesn't...I just wonder why they'd say he is now a suspect in the murder of Shannon?

And wasn't he in the Petaluma, CA area in 2000-2001, and not in Alabama... or do I have my dates mixed up?

And if you read the description of the guy that was with Shannon he had muscular arms. Definitely not the current state Karr is in. He's very twig-like and frail.

When Shannon disapeared Karr was in Jail in Sonoma County Ca. He was locked up for six months starting April 13, 2001 I belive so he would not have been released untill mid October.

Didnt Shannon disapear in August 2001?

tybee204 said:
When Shannon disapeared Karr was in Jail in Sonoma County Ca. He was locked up for six months starting April 13, 2001 I belive so he would not have been released untill mid October.

Didnt Shannon disapear in August 2001?

Yes, she did. And was found dead in a field 5 days later. So I don't get, if he was in jail in CA at that time, why in the world LE thinks he could have anything to do with Shannon.

What about Heaven Ross, though, I wonder?

Maybe he belongs to a pedophile gang?

On Court TV channel Thurs. night at 6 they were saying Helgoth hung out with awfully rough people at what looked to me like a junk yard, auto parts.

They said besides the Hi-Tech boot footprint in the bsmt mold, there was another person's footprint. And that Helgoth's accomplice probably killed him if he was involved, nervous that the announcement would make him talk. They said Helgoth liked to dress like a Ninja in all black, may have been the one in the dance student's room, whose mother scared him away. They said whoever it was left some saliva on her, and that there was some on JonBenet too. But maybe not enough to compare??? Anyone else hear that?

Editing to add that Helgoth may have been framed by those boots which possibly weren't even his. Kanady, his friend, looked okay but who knows?

I am new here. I have been following the forum since the MJK news began to break and joined mostly to post this info, so I hope it is OK I started a new thread for it, as it does not exactly "fit" anywhere.

On the same day the MJK news broke, a central Georgia (my general area) news station carried a story, as well, about plans of a central GA sheriff of a county where an 11-year-old girl went missing in 1999 to travel to confer with LE involved in investigations of two missing Alabama girls. Here is a link
http://www.13wmaz.com/news/local_headlines.aspx?storyid=28876

I am not sure when the AL girls went missing, but apparently around the same time of year in DIFFERENT years...August, I believe. The report says the cases are being compared because of similarity in circumstances of the girls' disappearances, time of year, and the girls' having similar "outgoing" personalities. Also something about the same bridge construction company working in the areas at the time of the cases.

Given MJK's Alabama and Georgia backgrounds, I cannot help but wonder if SOMETHING connected with his investigation has sparked this "comparison"! Of course, it may be totally a coincidence. What do you all think??

It's possible! I wonder if a lot of cases will be solved when they get Karr back in the US.

Backwoods said:
I see my post got merged---sorry, I somehow totally overlooked this thread or would have posted here to begin with.

No worries Backwoods. Thank you for posting the information and Welcome to WS

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998