What the meaning of 'sex' is....

Details

Former Member
Reaction score
Funny - we're back to the Lewinsky bit - what the definition of 'sex' is - is it intercourse, or is it anything involving the genitals of either person? What's kinda funny is that I had two different interpretations on each of these times - for the Lewinsky bit - I was pretty sure that "I did not have sex" meant "I did not have intercourse" - even before the news went off on it. But when a pedophile says they had sex - I tend to assume that that may mean anything from intercourse to any number of other games that get the pervert off.

I guess I think pedophile 'sex' is not really sex - after all, they're kids! Too many issues with size and maturity, not to mention that these are seriously damaged perverts we are talking about. So 'sex' being lots of things short of intercourse sounds completely right by me.

Just saying, when Karr says he had sex with her, I don't see that as blowing his confession, just because the autopsy clearly shows no one had intercourse with her. I think what we've heard about with the paintbrush fits just as well into a pedophile's definition of 'having sex'.

I think it depends on what your definition of is is.

Seriously, good post and i agree with you.

JBean said:
I think it depends on what your definition of is is.

Seriously, good post and i agree with you.
Yep, so true, JBean! (HI, by the way!! waving)

Details, I've been thinking this from the first time I read and heard Karr said he had sex with her. C'mon, OF COURSE he didn't have intercourse! If anything, I'm thinking he may have masturbated himself and probably (through the EA ligature) tried to do the same with her. Oooh, I feel like I need to go take a shower!

Anyway, I get so tired of hearing all these talking heads chuckling and smirking about it was obvious he didn't have sex with her because there was no semen. How stupid they are!!!

Did Karr admit he had sex with JBR? I just heard him say he loved her very much.

He did say he had "sex" with her. I know the autopsy shows no evidence of that, and I think Cyril Wecht said on TV that there would definately be evidence of that if an adult male penetrated her. From what we have seen of him, he is a very very small man....meaning, he is small everywhere--if you get my point. With that in mind, does anyone think it's possible that if he DID have intercourse with her, that maybe it wouldn't leave such obvious tell-tale signs like a regular sized man would have? Sorry for the question, but I just don't know!!:blushing: I know I keep reading there was no semen, but couldn't a condom have been used?

If a condom were used, there would have been latex residue.

i could see even digital penetration being referrred to as sex. who knows.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back