John Ramsey moving/media -merged-

absolut_alexis

Reaction score
Whoa, what does the timing say about THAT?

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_4208866

"The intense coverage has Ramsey considering a move out of the country, Wood said.

Wood said camera crews, reporters and satellite trucks followed Ramsey on Friday as he brought his son Burke to Purdue University to start the college year."

Sorry if there is already a thread about this. I didn't see one.

absolut_alexis said:
Whoa, what does the timing say about THAT?

I think it says that a man is tired of the coverage, maybe he is grieving over his wife, doesnt like the fact his son cannot go to college without people following them. I also think he will forever grieve over JBR's death. That is just what I think it says. JMO

Well....John.....I guess you can't control the media. They're there when you want them and there when you don't.

He wouldn't be moving to Thailand, would he Mr. Wood? :p

Actually, I don't think anyone has allowed the family to mourn.I feel for them.They are continually followed and treated as criminals by people when they have not even been charged with a crime.
They have been tried and convicted in the media, books, and even Message boards. This is my opinion and I am entitled to it.
Amy

dottierainbow said:
Actually, I don't think anyone has allowed the family to mourn.I feel for them.They are continually followed and treated as criminals by people when they have not even been charged with a crime.
They have been tried and convicted in the media, books, and even Message boards. This is my opinion and I am entitled to it.
Amy
I agree.

Does this sound very odd to anyone else? :waitasec: Is he setting up an excuse for a quick exit for some particular reason?

"Meanwhile, a family lawyer, Lin Wood, said JonBenet's father, John Ramsey, is outraged by the intense media attention to the case. Ramsey is said to be thinking of moving out of the country."

Found this info on various sources online, i.e. Forbes.com, Channel3000.com.

Guilty or innocent, I would definitely move.

...very telling...

Why not move to a more remote area of the US....unless of course you're worried about extradition.

Patsy Ramsey killed her daughter in a fit of rage related to JBR's toilet training issues, and her husband helped her cover up the crime.

He's good for it, meaning accessory to first or second degree murder after the fact, obstruction of justice, perjury, ALL OF IT...that's why he's talking about leaving...He's worried that they wil decide to indict him on the coattails of this kook....meaning, after the DNA doesn;t match Mr. KArr, maybe they'll take another looksee at the evidence...

While the crime scene was botched and PR is now dead, I do believe (as do many others) that there is sufficient evidence to at least indict him for some kind of accessory to a violent crime, obstruction, and perjury...

If JR could be indicted for his arrogance, he'd get the death penalty, IMO...

I heard he is already remarried. Has anyone else heard this?

Maybe he's afraid that the bus that he and his wife tossed people under (left and right), is about to roll over him.

I don't think there are many countries that don't have extradition treaties with the US. The worst case is generally that the country will not extradite unless the US waives the death penalty.

bykerladi said:
I heard he is already remarried. Has anyone else heard this?

I have not heard that and doubt it as by now there would be a marriage license already posted if true : )

I read about him getting remarried. I read about it here on WS. I'll try to go find the post...

Amraann said:
I have not heard that and doubt it as by now there would be a marriage license already posted if true : )
Not to mention several threads.

julianne said:
I read about him getting remarried. I read about it here on WS. I'll try to go find the post...

Was it an actual news article or was it just a rumor someone posted?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back