Please Read. The JBR forum is just a wee bit different than the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I posted this on another thread but I think it's important for all to read it.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcksum
where is tricia on this one!!! YOu just nailed wudge for saying Klass was rude, but you;re allowing this person to totally call John and Patsy the Murderers of their own child when they have never been convicted in a court of law. That is the only thing that has ever bothered me a tad about this site. In no other forum on this web site can anyone bash the family members of the victims. No other but this one. There were people here doing cheers the day Patsy Ramsey died of cancer, it was disgusting. No one admonishes that behavior at all, but yet you can't say a word about anyone else who lost their child in a violent crime. I just don't understand the bias.....these people were cleared by a grand jury and have never been convicted and yet people are allowed to post them as baby killers on this forum. Can you imagine if this stuff went on at Natalie Holloways site? geez!

Here is the thing you all have to understand.

I got into the forum business because of the Ramsey case. I too believe it was an inside job.

I have seen first hand what the Ramsy's lies have done to innocent people.

The Ramseys make me sick. And yes, one or both killed JonBenet.

I usually don't come on the JBR forum at WS because I want to let all sides keep the discussion lively. That's why when I discuss the case I go to my other forum www.forumsforjustice.org/forums

Yes, I will allow anyone to call the Ramseys killers because one or both are. That's not just my opinion but the opinion of people much more knowledgable (sp?) than myself.

Is it unfair? Yes. I'll admit it is. But there are two things you have to remember.

1- Dear friends of mine have been almost ruined because of the Ramseys and their lies

2-I own the forum

I rarely bring out number 2 because I think it sounds like a power trip. That is not my intention. Really

Also give us credit. We allow fully and freely the discussion of an intruder even though I know this theory to be totally false.

Thank you for understanding.

Tricia said:
1- Dear friends of mine have been almost ruined because of the Ramseys and their lies
One could read #1 as saying that you have an axe to grind, and are willing to use your status as moderator to make sure the Ramsey's get railroaded.

Maybe we need a thread on "who stands to gain by discrediting JMK as a suspect"...

By the way, did any of your friends who had problems with the Ramsey's feel wronged by them before December of 1996?

Lurker Steve said:
One could read #1 as saying that you have an axe to grind, and are willing to use your status as moderator to make sure the Ramsey's get railroaded.

Maybe we need a thread on "who stands to gain by discrediting JMK as a suspect"...

By the way, did any of your friends who had problems with the Ramsey's feel wronged by them before December of 1996?

If that were true do you think I would allow all the discussion to go on here that I do? I don't interfer when people talk about an intruder. I let it go.

The people I know who have been wronged by the Ramseys didn't even know who they were until 1996. It's a long list. People you haven't ever heard of.

I'm sorry Tricia, but with due respect this does not make them killers. I'm glad that you think others are entitled to their own opinions and not be cookie cutters. We are not made from the same mold and are allowed to think for ourselves.
My husband and I don't always agree but I have respect for him. I think we should all respect one another without bashing or slandering one another.
No one is perfect.
Amy

Tricia said:
I posted this on another thread but I think it's important for all to read it.
Thank you.

Quote:

Here is the thing you all have to understand.

I got into the forum business because of the Ramsey case. I too believe it was an inside job.

I have seen first hand what the Ramsy's lies have done to innocent people.

The Ramseys make me sick. And yes, one or both killed JonBenet.

I usually don't come on the JBR forum at WS because I want to let all sides keep the discussion lively. That's why when I discuss the case I go to my other forum www.forumsforjustice.org/forums

Yes, I will allow anyone to call the Ramseys killers because one or both are. That's not just my opinion but the opinion of people much more knowledgable (sp?) than myself.

Is it unfair? Yes. I'll admit it is. But there are two things you have to remember.

2-I own the forum

I rarely bring out number 2 because I think it sounds like a power trip. That is not my intention. Really

Also give us credit. We allow fully and freely the discussion of an intruder even though I know this theory to be totally false.

Thank you for understanding.
Tricia, I understand your reasoning for allowing this forum to "bash" the Ramsey's or whatever it is that people call it, and I am glad that you recognize that it is unfair. I love WB's but I must say I was very disappointed the day PR died and people were making smart remarks and it seemed they were cheering. I understand everyone has an opinion and feel it strongly. It is a free Country to say what we want.

dottierainbow said:
I'm sorry Tricia, but with due respect this does not make them killers. I'm glad that you think others are entitled to their own opinions and not be cookie cutters. We are not made from the same mold and are allowed to think for ourselves.
My husband and I don't always agree but I have respect for him. I think we should all respect one another without bashing or slandering one another.
No one is perfect.
Amy

This is my point Amy. You can say they didn't do it. You are welcome to do so here at WS. I will say one or both are killers and allow others to do so because they are suspects in the case. Yes, they still are.

michelle said:
Tricia, I understand your reasoning for allowing this forum to "bash" the Ramsey's and I am glad that you recognize that it is unfair. I love WB's but I must say I was very disappointed the day PR died and people were making smart remarks and it seemed they were cheering.

Michelle, I try and be honest. I really do. I am human and WS is not perfect.

Again, please discuss the intruder theory with all your heart. No problems.

Well, when you are the owner you do get to make the rules.

I, for one, was confused and had read on one forum that victims were not allowed to be bashed. I think I had read that you had suffered from the loss of a family member and were particually sensitive to this (?) Since I consider the Ramsey's to be victims, I didn't understand why people were allowed to be "gleeful" when Patsy died and not called down about it. It seemed in appropriate. I had no idea what you own feelings were in the case. I certainly understand people having "theories" other than my own.

Tricia said:
Michelle, I try and be honest. I really do. I am human and WS is not perfect.

Again, please discuss the intruder theory with all your heart. No problems.
Thanks Tricia, and I have ALWAYS felt that I could discuss freely my opinions here and I have been able to disagree with people and have never been timed out, and that is good in my opinion :D . People can be very passionate about what they believe and it sometimes gets people in a mood, but that is ok. I feel free to voice my opinion here and never had any hard feelings. I also sit on the fence about Darlie Routier and have voiced that as well and It goes the same on that Forum too, there is a respect here for one another ,with most posters. That is one of the reasons I love it so.

Tricia said:
The people I know who have been wronged by the Ramseys didn't even know who they were until 1996. It's a long list. People you haven't ever heard of.
Right, but then I have to wonder: do you really think they are guilty, or are you so angry at how your friends were treated that you are using this forum (and your own) as a way to get revenge?

I'm not saying this is the case. But one can interpret things in many ways, just like the evidence.

Lurker Steve said:
Right, but then I have to wonder: do you really think they are guilty, or are you so angry at how your friends were treated that you are using this forum (and your own) as a way to get revenge?

I'm not saying this is the case. But one can interpret things in many ways, just like the evidence.

I just wanted to say that Tricia is the owner of this forum, not a mod, Just an FYI.

Lurker Steve said:

I formed my opinion of the Ramseys long before they started hurting people I know.

Sorry Steve, that dog don't hunt....is that the saying? LOL.

Tricia,
If you believe the Ramsey's (or one of them) are guilty how can you explain the evidence that they did not commit the crime. It pretty much excuses them in my view:
Like where did the bat come from?
Where is the rest of the duct tape?
Do you really believe the manufacturer sneezed on her underwear which then mixed in with her blood?

The ramseys are victims also their daughter was murdered just like klaas" daughter was.This site is so hypocritical,Im going elsewhere...

cynpat2000 said:
The ramseys are victims also their daughter was murdered just like klaas" daughter was.This site is so hypocritical,Im going elsewhere...
Now Tricia just explained why she felt this way, you dont have to leave. We are adults and can agree to disagree. I think the Ramseys are innocent and I am sure you know not everyone over here feels that.

Tricia, off topic here, but I decided to go check out Forums for Justice, and although it allowed me to register it keeps saying that I do not have access to the forum. Am I doing something wrong here?

HollywoodBound said:
Tricia,
If you believe the Ramsey's (or one of them) are guilty how can you explain the evidence that they did not commit the crime. It pretty much excuses them in my view:
Like where did the bat come from?
Where is the rest of the duct tape?
Do you really believe the manufacturer sneezed on her underwear which then mixed in with her blood?

The bat was Burke's

The duct tape could easily been put in Patsy's purse or anywhere else. Remember the Ramseys were allowed to leave without being searched.

The reason I believe it was a sneeze from a factory worker is because Tom Bennet, Keena-Lacy's own lead investigator said this is likely where the DNA came from.

Tell you what...please do me one favor...read this whole forum..learn it..remember it...then come back and we can discuss case info ok?

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=241

cynpat2000 said:
stick around and fight the fight.

Tricia said:
I formed my opinion of the Ramseys long before they started hurting people I know.

Sorry Steve, that dog don't hunt....is that the saying? LOL.
I believe so! :cool:

MrsMush99 said:
Tricia, off topic here, but I decided to go check out Forums for Justice, and although it allowed me to register it keeps saying that I do not have access to the forum. Am I doing something wrong here?
I just did the same. I registered but I need to wait for confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasmineVOM