Great Talking Points Sent By A Friend

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A friend has put together a great talking points list.

This person has taken it upon himself to pass these points around and to try and get people to see this is such a scam.

Here is the list. Feel free to add to it.

John Mark Karr communicated via email for years. He used an alias and masked his email address.

He not only wrote voluminous amounts of emails to University of Colorado at Boulder journalism professor Michael Tracey, but also many other people. His communications were disturbing, romantic toward little girls, defiant that he should be allowed to romance underage people and manipulative in trying to force people to do things for him.

He gave kids around the world computer lessons and set up a web site which allowed teens and preteens to write their sexual thoughts and ideas.

In a Tracey email he mentioned that cops were after him for the Ramsey murder -- totally untrue for when he wrote it. But it indicates an overamped fantasy life that is displaying itself now.

In 1999 a person I contend may have been Karr wrote a series of elaborate emails to selected people from the Ramsey Internet forums, first signing them "Friend of Ramsey," then purporting to be Patsy Ramsey. In them "she" discussed that she knows the man who killed her daughter and that he was spotted at the cemetery in Marietta, GA. The writer always referred to Patsy by her given name of Patricia, which no one ever called her. These emails are collected on the 'Net under the title "The Patricia Letters." They promptly stopped when the Ramsey grand jury failed to indict.

Read about them at:
http://www.acandyrose.com/patricia1999phenomenon.htm

In his audio-only AP interview of the other day, played on TV repeatedly, Karr refers to Patsy as Patricia and mentions sending her "letters." I think this is a hint to his Internet followers that he, indeed, wrote these emails from 1999.

His family members say he was following the case closely with the idea of writing a book. I think the Patricia Letters were his attempt to do this. Shortly afterward he began getting in trouble at his substitute teacher jobs, and eventually fled the country.

The Internet forums have led this investigation with thousands of armchair sleuths pouring over every detail of the case. Karr himself was someone who followed the case obsessively. He knows better than to make the mistakes he did in his interviews and so-called confession. He knows JonBenet had no drugs or chloroform in her system and that she wasn't actually raped. He knows he didn't pick her up at school, as he claimed, because it was Christmas vacation. He is saying these things to let the Internet people know his confession will not hold up. Whatever defense attorney gets his case will surely cite these anomalies and the case against him will fall apart -- assuming there is no forensic link to him which, I'm betting, there won't be.

It's a hoax, folks. Designed to entertain and bemuse himself and his "Internet fans." No one else is talking about this critical aspect of this case. Nonetheless, his emails must be compared to the ransom note by a linguistics analyst, as well as his handwriting exemplars by a board certified graphologist.

Karr's a narcissist and is still trying to manipulate people and circumstances. He's relishing this fame, knowing he'll be on U.S. turf soon and cleared of this murder.

A father of three sons, his underage wife gave birth to stillborn twin daughters in 1989 who were buried in Sulligent, AL. The children were named Innocence and Angel. JonBenet's headstone in GA has a carved angel on it and the words "Love, Purity and Joy." Could Karr have visited JonBenet's burial site and had an emotional breakdown? He even used an address very close to the Ramseys' Atlanta address on a job application in March 2006.

==============

Prof. Michael Tracey has done three documentaries on the Ramsey case, all very biased in favor of the intruder theory. He was given unprecedented access to the Ramseys for his films. His documentaries choose various suspects as JonBenet's killer -- all people who were dead (thus, can't sue) and previously cleared by cops or proven after the airings to have nothing to do with the case. He interviews the Ollie Gray "investigators" on camera, making it seem as if they are employed by the authorities when they are actually volunteers working for the Ramseys. Why do they volunteer? Because they get these nice periodic commercials. Then they go on TV, as they did in the past week, and say they can't be sure so-and-so is guilty but they want the person investigated by Boulder D.A. Mary Lacy's office.

Tracey and his team have induced unstable people or those with criminal records to do unethical deeds on behalf of these documentaries. Then they're quickly dumped and left to complain to people on the 'Net.

Read about Tracey's shady dealings at:
http://www.newtimesbpb.com/Issues/2...s/jonbenet.html

One website has collected all of the dirty tricks Tracey et al have performed. That link is: http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...splay.php?f=249

What is clear is that the Univ. of Boulder prof. should be teaching advertising, not journalism, because he is not at all interested in telling both sides of this story. He is flat-out making commercials for the Ramseys and selling them to worldwide TV.

Right before he goes to market with these shows, an astounding media blitz happens where some "new information" hits -- then it soon fades away. This is what seems to be happening now with Karr.

Tracey is currently marketing a new documentary AND a book, so his purpose is clear. The media are just helping when we air his theories and don't challenge him with facts.

By making Karr a public figure, Tracey has the legal right to exploit the emails which might otherwise be considered Karr's private belongings.

What is troubling is how effectively Tracey and his team have been leading the Boulder D.A. by the nose in all of this. I've worked on hundreds of homicides and trials, yet have never witnessed such mischief.

==============

Here's proof that former/current detective on the case Lou Smit is in business with Ollie Gray and John San Augustin, the two "investigators" who work for the Ramseys and are part of Michael Tracey's documentary team...
http://www.uia-pi.org/

Years ago Smit got a court order to let him release a CD of the entire case file to the media, images that were in Tracey's documentaries, along with interviews of Smit. If there is indeed something about JonBenet's body that is unknown to the public which Karr knew, perhaps these connections explain that.

We also know that a month or so before Patsy Ramsey died, Smit visited her bedside to discuss the case. No doubt he told her the Karr caper was about to hit. Must have been good news for her to hear. However, let's not forget no one has ever cleared John and/or Patsy Ramsey in this case, and they never will be cleared unless somebody else is convicted. Any experienced law enforcement authority can confirm that for you.

============

Finally, as if he doesn't already look like Lee Harvey Oswald, now the media are announcing when John Karr will arrive at LAX, how long his stopover will be and what flights/airlines he'll be taking to get from Thailand to Boulder.

This is so wrong.

So, I have had this loosely based theory that Patsy has been funding Karr all this time, as he maybe knows too much about the murders, and now the funding has runout (I really didn't follow this case closely, but know general details about it!)

I too, have always suspected her involvement. Does it mean that Patsy was funding Tracey, who now in turn is not going to be funded anymore, so lets find a scapegoat?

Help me out Tricia, you are definitely the expert here!

P.S. Thanks for the site, it's great!

Margie123 said:
So, I have had this loosely based theory that Patsy has been funding Karr all this time, as he maybe knows too much about the murders, and now the funding has runout (I really didn't follow this case closely, but know general details about it!)

I too, have always suspected her involvement. Does it mean that Patsy was funding Tracey, who now in turn is not going to be funded anymore, so lets find a scapegoat?

Help me out Tricia, you are definitely the expert here!

P.S. Thanks for the site, it's great!
I'm confused. I can see and believe Patsy funding Tracey, but I don't think she was funding Karr because I don't think Karr was involved. Of course, I would like to know where Karr got his money to travel, etc..

southcitymom said:
I'm confused. I can see and believe Patsy funding Tracey, but I don't think she was funding Karr because I don't think Karr was involved. Of course, I would like to know where Karr got his money to travel, etc..

Perhaps she was funding Karr b/c he was going to take the fall for the murder, even if she didn't live to see it?

I don't think Karr was being funded by Patsy. I think Karr was a "lone nut" who desperately tried to contact anyone involved in the JonBenet tragedy. He basically inserted himself into the case out of depravity. There's no doubt in my mind that Tracey viewed this man as a means to an end... a man that could bring publicity to him and his projects. Turning his name over to the authorities was the right thing to do, in that Karr is no doubt a sick man and should not be in contact with children. But to insinuate that he is in any way connected to JonBenet's death is ludicrous... and I think Tracey knew that from the beginning. I think Karr split from reality many years ago and has lived in a world of fantasies for a long time. That is evident to me with just a reading of a few brief emails Karr sent to Tracey. If Tracey had been corresponding with him for 4 years, there's no way he couldn't see that this was a man whose elevator did not travel to the top floor.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back