1341 users online (253 members and 1088 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Judge gets 4 years for using sex toy on bench

BRISTOW, Okla. -- A former judge convicted of exposing himself while presiding over jury trials by using a sexual device under his robe was sentenced Friday to four years in prison.

At his trial this summer, his former court reporter, Lisa Foster, testified that she saw Thompson expose himself at least 15 times during trial between 2001 and 2003. Prosecutors said he also used a device known as a penis pump during at least four trials in the same period.

Thompson, 59, was convicted last month of four felony courts of indecent exposure for incidents that took place in his Creek County courtroom.

Thompson, a married father of three grown children, testified that the penis pump was given to him as a joke by a longtime hunting and fishing buddy.

"It wasn't something I was hiding," he said.

He said he may have absentmindedly squeezed the pump's handle during court cases but never used it to masturbate.

Foster told authorities that she saw Thompson use the device almost daily during the August 2003 murder trial of a man accused of shaking a toddler to death. A whooshing sound could be heard on Foster's audiotape of the trial. When jurors asked the judge about the sound, Thompson said he hadn't heard it but would listen for it.

Police built a case against the judge after a police officer testifying in a 2003 murder trial saw a piece of plastic tubing disappear under Thompson's robe. During a lunch break, officers took photographs of the pump under the desk.

Investigators later checked the carpet, Thompson's robes and the chair behind the bench and found semen, according to court records.

http://snipurl.com/v7lz
    Carolyn Pruyser missing since May 17,1984 please read her about her case Here

That's 1 judge that sure didn't have his mind on his work..Lawyer's sure going miss him I bet they could pull all kind's of trick's on that judge and get by with it...Wonder how many people are in prison or lost there case over his type of "Pumping Justice".....He sayed " It wasn't something I was hiding"" Remind me of Bill Clinton excuse for smoking pot " I smoked it but didn't inhale it" I allway's wonder why them judge's was allway's in them long black robe's...How would you like to been the poor person that cleaned his old nasty robe and now found out about it ...Talk about a big court case building up to a expolsive finish in he's court it really happened and maybe more time's that once..Maybe he was tired of giving people the short stick of the law..Would them Enzyte pill's been a better choice in his case??? A longtime hunting and fishing buddy had given him that pump??? That guy must of not been looking at wildlife game only...

One of the "comments" under the article was priceless. "Did the evidence stand up in court?"

:-D
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

What a perv!! A pitiful perv, too!!

I don't feel this guy should go to jail for 4 years because of this. He's clearly in need of some help. Sure, fire him and what not, but putting this guy behind bars is a bit harsh in my opinion. I hope he's in at least a minimum security prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    I don't feel this guy should go to jail for 4 years because of this. He's clearly in need of some help. Sure, fire him and what not, but putting this guy behind bars is a bit harsh in my opinion. I hope he's in at least a minimum security prison.

I agree. They should take it VERY VERY seriously, but save the prison space for a rapist or . . .

LOL, please forgive me, but this thread is right at home in the Off-Beat news section, if ya know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    LOL, please forgive me, but this thread is right at home in the Off-Beat news section, if ya know what I mean.
    He muttered to himself "That sucks!" as they hauled him off....
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

They could use this as a marketing tool. Something like "Felt so good Judge Thompson went to prison for years because he just couldn't stop himself."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    They could use this as a marketing tool. Something like "Felt so good Judge Thompson went to prison for years because he just couldn't stop himself."
    .....I just could not help myself making fun of him...But all joke's or pump's aside there could be a lot of case's went through his court that stand a good chance of a appeal now..I live in a state that had that Fred Zane super expert on trace edvence that he turned out to be 1 big lyer... court's are still trying to strighted up the mess he made...and I can't say much about Judge Thompson or the word's will be mistaken for something not nice..I try to keep this site G rated but his case it's hard to say much with out a other meaning coming out see what I mean..It's very hard in his case

Doing that in public is so very demented and disgusting. The Judge made a mockery of the courtroom and I can only imagine what a pervert he really is in private if he conducts himself this way in public on his job. I think even being caught urinating in public can cause a person to end up on a sexual offender list so this act is much worse. The Judge deserves what he got and some innocent victim, maybe a child, won't have him exposing himself or doing something perverted.

That's just grose!

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki
    Doing that in public is so very demented and disgusting. The Judge made a mockery of the courtroom and I can only imagine what a pervert he really is in private if he conducts himself this way in public on his job. I think even being caught urinating in public can cause a person to end up on a sexual offender list so this act is much worse. The Judge deserves what he got and some innocent victim, maybe a child, won't have him exposing himself or doing something perverted.
    I disagree. I don't think he deserved what he got. How are you making the connection of him pumping himself under the bench and exposing himself to a child? Sure, he may be perverted, but being a pervert of that sort doesn't make him a child molestor.

To me anyway that don't look like that was the proper place or time to work on trying to be the next John Holmes...

how would you like too been 1 of the people that had to shake this judge's hand 'puke'...The judge is sure in a sticky mess...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast