967 users online (178 members and 789 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Insanity!

I just heard on MSNBC that Karr has boarded the plane and is on his way to the U.S. and he was clinking glasses drinking champagne. What the heck is going on here! This gets weirder and weirder...

Sounds as if he is celebrating his celebrity status.

Sick for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I just heard on MSNBC that Karr has boarded the plane and is on his way to the U.S. and he was clinking glasses drinking champagne. What the heck is going on here! This gets weirder and weirder...
    And they said he was looking into sex change clinics!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah
    Sounds as if he is celebrating his celebrity status.

Sick for sure.
    This man is nuts.

Why are they letting him have champange???

Quote Originally Posted by bulletgirl2002
    Why are they letting him have champange???
    And why isn't he handcuffed?? I find the whole thing just STRANGE! Who is bringing him back? Is it someone from the BPD??

i have wanted to know since the begginging of this thing why hes not been in cuffs....THAT, is odd.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMush99
    And why isn't he handcuffed?? I find the whole thing just STRANGE! Who is bringing him back? Is it someone from the BPD??
    I know, and he isnt! That is strange.

May just be the Thai way of doing things, esp. when the person is admitting they committed the crime and is willingly going along with everything, the jailing, the extradition, etc...I guarantee you when he lands in Los Angeles on U.S. soil, he will be placed in handcuffs.

The champagne thing is bizarre, though.

Who knows if it is even true....you know the media. They were reporting at one time that the DNA was a match

Quote Originally Posted by bulletgirl2002
    Who knows if it is even true....you know the media. They were reporting at one time that the DNA was a match
    I did see him walking on the TV and he was not cuffed he had different clothes on from the other pic with the blue shirt, it was red with a tie and nice dress pants. How nice....

I did see him walking on the TV and he was not cuffed he had different clothes on from the other pic with the blue shirt, it was red with a tie and nice dress pants. How nice....

I thought he looked so weird in that tie!! I mean, he'd look weird in a feed sack...but something about him having on that dressy outfit made him look even WEIRDER, if that's possible...

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    I thought he looked so weird in that tie!! I mean, he'd look weird in a feed sack...but something about him having on that dressy outfit made him look even WEIRDER, if that's possible...
    I am telling you this is the kind of stuff that gives me with willies . This guy is scary, its like I get an evil feeling just looking at him.... It is like he has an "evilness" that just comes from him, if that is possible. Which I think it is.

I am telling you this is the kind of stuff that gives me with willies . This guy is scary, its like I get an evil feeling just looking at him.... It is like he has an "evilness" that just comes from him, if that is possible. Which I think it is.
    If it's true that the NY handwriting expert says his writing and the ransom note writing are a match, and he can be placed in CO (since an education/teaching file in CO has his name on it), we're getting closer to some real, serious evidence here. He is incredibly creepy and I, too, believe he may be evil. His eyes look cold and dead to me.

He's not in custody, just had his visa revoked.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast