Q & A 8/20

HollywoodBound

Reaction score
I made a Q & A for today. Hope that's ok.
Does anyone know what ever became of the person of interest Bill McReynolds, I heard he had played Santa at the party and there was some suspicion about him?

HollywoodBound said:
I made a Q & A for today. Hope that's ok.
Does anyone know what ever became of the person of interest Bill McReynolds, I heard he had played Santa at the party and there was some suspicion about him?
I believe he was ruled out as a suspect and he has passed away.

I have a question. MSM says JB had DNA under her fingernails as well as the tiny amt. in her panties. Is the DNA under her fingernails the same or compatible with the panty DNA? I'm not up to date on the case, although I kept up with it in 1996-1997.

southerngirl said:
I have a question. MSM says JB had DNA under her fingernails as well as the tiny amt. in her panties. Is the DNA under her fingernails the same or compatible with the panty DNA? I'm not up to date on the case, although I kept up with it in 1996-1997.
We don't know if they match. We do know it is not complete. I believe it has between 9-11 locai whereas complete DNA has 13. Those #'s may be off a little.

He's gone, HB.

It was 10. You were in the right neighborhood.

links to the videos of interviews with the Ramseys. MSM and police. I can find transcripts but not the actual videos to view online. I'm looking specifically for the cnn interview.
and
the picture that includes the pineapple and glass w/ tea bag from the breakfast room table.
Thanks!

ETA: and a pic of JAR in the late 90's...

I'm still googling away and searching ACR.

The heart that was drawn on her hand, was there a word as well?

Was that word every released as case info, leaked or otherwise?

Was there a word in paint anywhere on her or the scene? Floor, wall, etc?

In the autopsy photos was her hand photographed?

absolut said:
The heart that was drawn on her hand, was there a word as well?

Was that word every released as case info, leaked or otherwise?

Was there a word in paint anywhere on her or the scene? Floor, wall, etc?

In the autopsy photos was her hand photographed?
No there was no word. You can see the heart at acandyrose.com.

tumble said:
No there was no word. You can see the heart at acandyrose.com.
Can you tell me where to click on to see. There's 100's links on that page. Thanks.

Does anyone know where I can find links to the pictures that were taken of the inside of the Ramsey home during the search?

Anngelique said:
Does anyone know where I can find links to the pictures that were taken of the inside of the Ramsey home during the search?
Not sure if these are what you're looking for, but ACR has a ton of the crime scene photos on her site. Hope this helps.

Pocono Sleuther said:
Not sure if these are what you're looking for, but ACR has a ton of the crime scene photos on her site. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much! I appreciate it! :blowkiss:

southerngirl said:
I believe he was ruled out as a suspect and he has passed away.

No, the DNA in the underwear was not a match for the fingernail DNA.
Check out the Seperating fact from fiction thread.

Anngelique said:
Thank you very much! I appreciate it! :blowkiss:
:D Thanks! I saw someone beat to the post...we must've been typing at the same time. I really can't believe that I am such a hard time finding actual video interviews of the Ramseys online. FRUSTRATED!

HollywoodBound said:
We don't know if they match. We do know it is not complete. I believe it has between 9-11 locai whereas complete DNA has 13. Those #'s may be off a little.

This is incorrect. The DNA is on the CODIS sytem. It could not be if it had less then 13 markers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back