CNN - Larry King for 08-20-06

dragonfly707

Reaction score
At 6:00 and 9:00 PM P.S.T. tonight the Larry King show is a Compilation of past Ramsey interviews.

I can't watch it. So how is it? I imagine a Ramsey pity fest complete with Patsy memorial moments and claims of innocence and vindication.

Nuisanceposter said:
I can't watch it. So how is it? I imagine a Ramsey pity fest complete with Patsy memorial moments and claims of innocence and vindication.
Nuisance, I am watching the MSNBC program on the Ramsey case now, and plan to watch LK later at 9pm.

I will post my review of it, later. But I think you might be right. I did not see it advertized, I found out about it while searching the guide.

Nuisanceposter said:
That the way I think it willbe also.Will try to watch but we are a few days behind here with larry king. He always seems very sympathetic toward the Ramsays.

I did not get to watch much of it as they broke for the plane to land during the time I was trying to watch.

It was a replay of the LK interview from 2000, in case someone wants to look up the transcript.

Nothing much to report, except that what struck me as odd was that LK seemed to really try to push JR and PR to remember events of that day, and at one point JR said that "it was 4 years ago and...today it is a blurr" .

I kept thinking that if I had a child die, the events of that day would play over and over in my head so much that I would be able to relive them in my mind as if it was yesterday, because I would be wondering a lot of what "ifs". And in this case I would be wondering "what if I had gone into the room where she was before that afternoon and before police arrived, would I have found her in time to have saved her."

Another thing that struck me as odd was how many questions that when LK asked them, Patsy seemed to look to JR for the answers.

There were not a lot of JBR memorial stuff during the breaks as anticipated.

I am sure that the interview was hashed when it first aired. This was just a repeat of what had been aired in 2000.

Tonight is Lin Wood

Monday's show 8/21

Lin Wood, the attorney for the Ramsey family, will take your questions. Tune in at 9 p.m. ET.

Thanks for the run down, Dragonfly.Hopefully it will be aired here sometime this week. I agree with you regarding the memory of the day the dear girl was killed.

I would think about every detail in my mind .I would live those details everyday for the rest of my life. I also think I would'blame' myself.This may sound strange but I would feel that I failed to keep my child safe. Err, it does not bare thinking about. The pain and loss must be absolutely crushing.

I watched it last night. I got the impression from watching it that Patsy did feel guilty as any parent would in thinking they could have done something to protect their child. I remember her saying she regretted ever moving to Boulder.

OB

I find it hard to believe that JonBenet's murder day was a "blur" to the Ramseys in 2000, when they authored a book on the subject that very same year with a detailed retelling of what happened that fateful day/night before.

Old Broad said:
I watched it last night. I got the impression from watching it that Patsy did feel guilty as any parent would in thinking they could have done something to protect their child. I remember her saying she regretted ever moving to Boulder.

OB

Patsy also seemed rather subdued. She could bring emotion to her answers, but her eyes didn't follow that emotion. I don't know if she was on any medication, but there seemed to be something sad about her. I really felt sorry for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back