• One or both of the Ramseys

Votes: 131 51.8%
  • An intruder

Votes: 122 48.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cwiz24

Reaction score
I am curious as to who WSers feel committed the crime. Very simple--two choices only.

cwiz24 said:
I am curious as to who WSers feel committed the crime. Very simple--two choices only.
I'll bite. What are our choices?

Our choices are endless according to the forums, the list of suspects goes on and on.
Makes most sense it was one of the three that were in the house that night.

I go with Patsy.

Well, it's not very accurate, what about Burke, alot of posters think he was responsible.

narlacat said:
Well, it's not very accurate, what about Burke, alot of posters think he was responsible.

I don't think Burke would have been able to fashion the garrotte or write the note. IMHO, he is not a serious suspect. Just my opinion.

cwiz24 said:
I don't think Burke would have been able to fashion the garrotte or write the note. IMHO, he is not a serious suspect. Just my opinion.
No and that's where the parents come in isn't it?

He is a serious suspect because he was there, alot of people think the parents would have only covered for him, not for each other.

narlacat said:

He is a serious suspect because he was there, alot of people think the parents would have only covered for him, not for each other.
Maybe we should just consider that to be ANY of the Ramseys.

can you edit your poll?

My reasoning behind taking this poll was to see whether WS truly consists primarily of those who believe the Ramseys are guilty. From my readings over the past several days, it appears (on the surface) that it is. But I thought the best way to get a true reading of the forum was to take an anonymous poll.

Well, last I heard Burke is a Ramsey.
There's plenty of BDIs here, how are they going to do the poll?

narlacat said:
Well, last I heard Burke is a Ramsey.
There's plenty of BDIs here, how are they going to do the poll?

right...i assumed the Ramsey's, on the poll, included Burke...

The poll says one or both of the Ramseys.
There were three of them there that night.

narlacat said:
The poll says one or both of the Ramseys.
There were three of them there that night.

lol, true.....i immediately voted when i saw the name Ramsey....i've never thought there was an intruder, but i've flip flopped a lot betw Burke & Patsy....IF Patsy didn't, then i believe Burke would have been the one that Patsy would cover for...i don't think she would have covered for anyone, other than him....

narlacat said:

Yes--Burke could have caused the blunt force trauma to JonBenet. But, since her cause of death was asphixiation combined with blunt force trauma, I can't rectify in my mind how Burke would have strangled her in the fashion that she was. And if the strangulation marks on her neck had occured postmortem, as a way for the parents to 'cover up' for the Burke-caused blunt force trauma, the coroner would have been able to determine that during the autopsy.

I believe there is other, indirect, evidence that Burke was not involved, but the above is my strongest reason.

Hi Close
Yeah I used to alternate between BDI and PDI.
I believe both parents would definitely cover for their son, but I also believe both parents would cover for each other.
They had too much to lose, well....in their minds they did.

I voted Ramseys, because I don't think a random intruder killed JBR. I think PR was covering for something that happened that night that would have made her world come crashing down if it came to light. As for whether or not she did the act...jury's still out. But she is guilty of at least the coverup. Question is for whom?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back