1071 users online (229 members and 842 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just watched Ramsey special on E....

And I have some questions that some here can answer for me.

1) They said an unknown pubic hair was found. Have they ever determined who's hair that was?

2) In describing how John found JBR, they reported that John and someone else were walking through the basement searching and that John had "unlatched" the room they called the wine cellar and opened the door and saw JBR on the floor. If he unlatched the door, was it a latch that could be latched and unlatched from both sides? If not then do the intruder theorist think the killer exited the house from a fron or back door and not the window? How could he have locked the latch if he left from the window?

3) Did ANY handwriting analyst rule out Patsy? I have heard that a few couldn't rule her out.

Quote Originally Posted by sntemp

1) They said an unknown pubic hair was found. Have they ever determined who's hair that was?

2) In describing how John found JBR, they reported that John and someone else were walking through the basement searching and that John had "unlatched" the room they called the wine cellar and opened the door and saw JBR on the floor. If he unlatched the door, was it a latch that could be latched and unlatched from both sides? If not then do the intruder theorist think the killer exited the house from a fron or back door and not the window? How could he have locked the latch if he left from the window?

3) Did ANY handwriting analyst rule out Patsy? I have heard that a few couldn't rule her out.
    1: No it was not a pubic hair it was a hair from Patsys arm.

2: John states that he found the basement window unlatched.

3: I don't think any could rule her out.

"2; John states that he found the basement window unlatched."

No, I swear on the E special they said John unlatched the door to the wine cellar and opened it and that was when he found her.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

1) They said an unknown pubic hair was found. Have they ever determined who's hair that was? .
    It was determined to be Patsy's. However, this was only reported on Fox by Carol McKinley. I asked her if she was sure about this and she said yes. Her source was 100 pecent reliable.

In describing how John found JBR, they reported that John and someone else were walking through the basement searching and that John had "unlatched" the room they called the wine cellar and opened the door and saw JBR on the floor. If he unlatched the door, was it a latch that could be latched and unlatched from both sides? If not then do the intruder theorist think the killer exited the house from a fron or back door and not the window? How could he have locked the latch if he left from the window?.
    I am not quite sure I understand your question but it's not your fault. It's late and it's waaay past my bedtime.

Did ANY handwriting analyst rule out Patsy? I have heard that a few couldn't rule her out.
    As far as I know no one has ever said they are 100 pecent sure Patsy did not write the note. Even her own handwriting experts couldn't rule her out.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Sorry I thought you meant the latch on the basement window.

Yes, you are right the winecellar door was latched when JR and Fleet White found JBR.

The latch was on the outside of the door.
    This latch had no real use other than keeping the children out of the winecellar.
    JR states that the door was never latched but PR states that she latched it during christmas to hide presents in the winecellar.

The person that put JB body in the winecellar must have latched the door after closing it.
    IMO, this points away from an intruder and actually points to PR as the one who latched the door.

Thanks tricia.

The second question may be more of a misunderstanding on my part. I have always thought that the intruder side felt the killer fled the house through the window. If this were true how did the door to the cellar get latched from the outside.

Tumble, thanks.

For some reason that part just stcuk out to me.

It was determined to be Patsy's. However, this was only reported on Fox by Carol McKinley. I asked her if she was sure about this and she said yes. Her source was 100 pecent reliable.

Was this just recently Tricia?

Thanks tricia.

The second question may be more of a misunderstanding on my part. I have always thought that the intruder side felt the killer fled the house through the window. If this were true how did the door to the cellar get latched from the outside.
    The basement window supposed to be the escape window was not located in the winecellar but in another room in the basement.

And you are right about thinking the latched door is strange, this has bugged me from day one. Why latch this door?

Another thing about the basement window room(the train room) is that a chair was placed in front of a door leading into the train room. This implies that this escape route is not very plausible.

Tumble, It's a big enough stretch that someone who would commit such a horrible crime would take so much time to write a lengthy note (even if at the time the crime was only going to be kidnapping). But to believe that intruder killed her and then took the time to worry about latching the door.

If Karr murdered JB, why write a kidnapping note, complete with practice sheets? It would seem he would be so horrified about JB's "accidental" death, that he would exit the house ASAP. It's doubtful Karr would have written the note before his encounter with JB, since if his motive was kidnapping, why didn't he kidnap her? I agree that someone who breaks and enters wants to get away ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Trino
    If Karr murdered JB, why write a kidnapping note, complete with practice sheets? It would seem he would be so horrified about JB's "accidental" death, that he would exit the house ASAP. It's doubtful Karr would have written the note before his encounter with JB, since if his motive was kidnapping, why didn't he kidnap her? I agree that someone who breaks and enters wants to get away ASAP.
    Yepp, it's like a shoplifter leaving a note of the stuff he took and then leave the groceries by the door.
    Writing the note in the store on a pad and with a pen from the shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Trino

It would seem fair to think that if the ransom note was written after JonBenet's death, then that would suggest a profile of the person might say that they would remain calm and cool while under immense pressure.
    It's not what a man knows that makes him a fool, it's what he does know that ain't so. .... Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by Wudge
    It would seem fair to think that if the ransom note was written after JonBenet's death, it would suggest that a profile of the person might say that they would remain calm and cool while under immense pressure.
    Agree. And think of the extra pressure on an intruder, constant danger of being caught for every unnecessary second spent on the scene. Cool to say the least.

But, why write a note after the fact? If leaving a note on the stairs was to throw off the trail, it's fairly obvious that when the Ramseys found it, they would immediately call police. And $118,000 certainly is a strange figure.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast