Parody -- This is too funny!

dragonfly707

Reaction score
:laugh: "John Mark Karr Speaks Out "I just love George W. Bush"

http://www.unconfirmedsources.com/?itemid=1866

Unconfirmed sources report admitted child killer John Mark Karr is a great fan of the President. Speaking to reporters he said "I'm returning to America so I can help support the Presidents' agenda." As he was led in chains to the Denver detention center Karr stated "I may be a child killer and a pedophile but I still agree with the Presidents policies."

Does this mean the president is in trouble.
A call to the nation: Hide all paintbrushes.

OK can't resist...while we all sat and waited last night for the arrival of the flight from Thailand, we were actually watching the TV version of "Snake on a Plane"....

I know bad...very bad...:truce:

I thought saying as he was led in chains to the 'Denver', and not 'LA' detension center was odd, but yes it was indeed hilarious! :D

Hopefully there will be enough people thinking Bush respects the opinions of child killers and pedophiliacs that it will bring his rating down a bit more!

Since this is apparently the "funny" thread, I thought I'd share what the Peterson groupies are saying about John Karr:
This thought keep bugging me so I am going to write about it. I keep wondering if this John Karr is not John or patsy ramsey son and he found out one of them was his parents and was to afraid to approach them on it so went to Boulder and sneaked into the house. His saying it is an accident makes me wonder if that is exactly what happen,maybe Jon got scared and ran away and fell and hit her head and he did the thing around her neck to make it look like something else. Now do you understaad why I want to know about his background and parents?? There is something there that makes me believe it was an accident and that he loved her.

And when told that Karr is 41 so there's no way Patsy could be his mother:
I do not know what 41 year old look like but this guy looks like a young 41 yeare old more like 31 and I can imagine that someone fed a news person the 41 figure and like a bunch of monkeys they all repeat it. Sorry do not have a high opinion of the media

There you have it. Case solved.

:p :p :p Ohhhh, Mabel...is that quote from WS? If so, pleeeeeease link me to that thread. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG!!!! Mabel thanks for making me laugh out loud. I needed that.

Since this is apparently the "funny" thread, I thought I'd share what the Peterson groupies are saying about John Karr:Quote:

This thought keep bugging me so I am going to write about it. I keep wondering if this John Karr is not John or patsy ramsey son and he found out one of them was his parents and was to afraid to approach them on it so went to Boulder and sneaked into the house. His saying it is an accident makes me wonder if that is exactly what happen,maybe Jon got scared and ran away and fell and hit her head and he did the thing around her neck to make it look like something else. Now do you understaad why I want to know about his background and parents?? There is something there that makes me believe it was an accident and that he loved her.

And when told that Karr is 41 so there's no way Patsy could be his mother:
Quote:

I do not know what 41 year old look like but this guy looks like a young 41 yeare old more like 31 and I can imagine that someone fed a news person the 41 figure and like a bunch of monkeys they all repeat it. Sorry do not have a high opinion of the media

There you have it. Case solved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back