777 users online (198 members and 579 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

The Annie Muss posts

Were these PROVEN to be a hoax? Because it sure sounds accurate for JMK.

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/05...-AnnieMuss.htm
    Last edited by T Broodwater; 08-21-2006 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Mistake

Quote Originally Posted by T Broodwater

Well number 3 Kills the Kidnapping went bad.
    To Defeye:

1. Yes he is still alive.

2. I donít know exactly how he entered the house, but I would guess an unlocked door or window, perhaps the basement window

3. No it wasnít intended as a kidnapping.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

Yeah that's true - but the rest - his hair color, the fact that he was just over 30 and he was 31 - that he worked around children - that he was upset and sad afterwards - it's very strange.

I think Annie Muse is/was Wendy Hutchins.

Well, the description doesn't fit JMK at all. Start with the fact that he was never a resident of Boulder and go on from there. There seem to be quite a number of people who want to take credit for this. Too bad the REAL killer(s) won't follow the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypros
    Well, the description doesn't fit JMK at all. Start with the fact that he was never a resident of Boulder and go on from there. There seem to be quite a number of people who want to take credit for this. Too bad the REAL killer(s) won't follow the lead.
    What if sntemp is right and Annie Muss was Wendy Hutchins & JMK told her he had lived in Boulder at the time?

wow, that's a lot of interesting read...but there's nothing to indicate that Karr use to live in Boulder...

Well, the description doesn't fit JMK at all. Start with the fact that he was never a resident of Boulder and go on from there.
    We don't know that. Go from there .....what?
    Last edited by T Broodwater; 08-21-2006 at 09:58 PM. Reason: mistake

Quote Originally Posted by sntemp
    I think Annie Muse is/was Wendy Hutchins.
    Who is that? Do you mind giving me a link? I tried to find if they had determined the poster or not before I posted but I didn't find anything.

It also states he was originally from the east and moved out of the country sometimes after...I don't know if it means anything - I just found it a little strange.

Yeah that's true - but the rest - his hair color, the fact that he was just over 30 and he was 31 - that he worked around children - that he was upset and sad afterwards - it's very strange.
    Annie Muss says that the perp did NOT have red, black, or brown hair. That leaves blonde or gray. JMK is neither. I would describe his as a brunette (dark brown)

Wendy Hutchins is the woman who was recording JMK in San Fransisco in 2001.

Here are the things posted by Annie that make lead me to feel Annie is Wendy.

1)This is a unique lead and yes information is in my possession that incriminates this man.
    2)I never said I hadnít contacted the authorities.
    3)I learned of his actions more than a year ago and less than two.
    4)I am confident he committed the crime because .......because of statements made by this individual...
    5)I had zero interest in this issue until it hit me smack in the middle of the face.

It also states he was originally from the east and moved out of the country sometimes after...I don't know if it means anything - I just found it a little strange.
    Yeah, and JMK is from the South.

Here is what Annie says about hair color....

"Iíd rather not give his hair color or physical featuresÖbut how about if I eliminate a few. He doesnít have red or an unnatural color of hair, it also isnít black or dark brown"

Personally I would say his hair is brown or light brown but certainly not DARK BROWN.

Annie Muss says that the perp did NOT have red, black, or brown hair. That leaves blonde or gray. JMK is neither. I would describe his as a brunette (dark brown)
    Actually, Annie said the perp didn't have red, black or DARK brown hair. That leaves light brown, blonde or gray. I wouldn't describe JMK as having dark brown hair. He is more light brown.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast