" other little girls'

txsvicki

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Karr mentioned other little girls in his ode to JonBenet. Karr says that his idea of heaven would be to spend his afterlife with JonBenet and "other little girls" who have been taken from him. I wonder if this could mean that he does have many victims whether he is the real killer or not. Karr claims to have killed JonBenet, so he is the one who caused her passing on and to mention her along with other girls is very suspect. I know that I thought he matched the sketch of the man who is suspected of abducting Morgan Nick in 1995. The ode can be seen at this link.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4926302,00.html

txsvicki said:
Karr mentioned other little girls in his ode to JonBenet. Karr says that his idea of heaven would be to spend his afterlife with JonBenet and "other little girls" who have been taken from him. I wonder if this could mean that he does have many victims whether he is the real killer or not. Karr claims to have killed JonBenet, so he is the one who caused her passing on and to mention her along with other girls is very suspect. I know that I thought he matched the sketch of the man who is suspected of abducting Morgan Nick in 1995. The ode can be seen at this link.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4926302,00.html

Perhaps he means his 2 daughters who died at birth....?

Perhaps he is just talking total crap.
Karr didn't do it, he is just a nutter.

I thought it meant his two daughters also. I think that was the beginning of his mental illness.

Beyond Belief said:
I thought it meant his two daughters also. I think that was the beginning of his mental illness.

Perhaps the two daughters and Polly Klaas, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back