I'm so confident that....

calus_3

Former Member
Reaction score
either Karr did it or that Karr's confession will lead us to the real killer that I am willing to put my money where my mouth is.

I believe very strongly that this break will solve the case one way or another. Either Karr did it or the person who did told Karr all about it....that this will ultimately end up breaking this case. The DA would not go out on the limbs that they did after months of investigation (no dissenters, he wasn't arrested in Thailand and the Bolder DA didn't just arrest him on some suspicion) if there wasn't reasons to do so. If he just had information, he would have been interviewed by detectives in Thailand before he was to be thrown out of their country. There is something here, one way or another this case is in its last days.

So here's the challenge folks. I will put my money where my mouth is, and I challenge you to as well.

If Karr turns out to be a complete kook and had nothing to do with this crime and doesn't lead investigators to the real killer or killers, I will donate $50 to the St. Judes Children's hospital (they treat youngsters with cancer).

There are probably no less than thousands of you reading this post today and I urge you to line up and choose your side....Karr or not Karr...with me. The losing side donates $50 each to St. Judes or some charity of your choosing (just not an islamic charity, please! :D).

Takers?

Cal

Almost 60 looks and not one reply.....come on folks.

So many are eager to poo-pooh everything from DNA, police protocol, miranda rights, habeas corpus, etc. but not put their money where their mouths are?

Come on, it's only $50.

Cal

I'll bite...I'll donate to the American Diabetes Association if Karr isn't the guy or he doesn't break the case somehow. :dance:

I'm in. I agree with Cal and if Karr turns out to be a kook and had nothing to do with this crime and doesn't lead investigators to the real killer or killers, $50 goes to Habitat for Humanity. I might even just donate it anyway, but this is a good enough reason for me.

Edited to add: Ok...hang on. Karr is most definitely already a kook, so let me rephrase. If Karr had nothing to do with this crime and doesn't lead investigators to the real killer or killers I'll donate. Lol.

calus_3 said:
Almost 60 looks and not one reply.....come on folks.

So many are eager to poo-pooh everything from DNA, police protocol, miranda rights, habeas corpus, etc. but not put their money where their mouths are?

Come on, it's only $50.

Cal

A leading handwriting expert now says it is a million-to-one that Karr did not write the ransom note. If you get takers from the side, it sounds like easy money.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4934911,00.html

He didn't do it. $50. to the Family Readiness Group 478th En. Bn, Army Reserve.

Good Idea Cal. $50.00 to St. Jude, ( i live here in Memphis) is an excellent challange. But hey, I need to give anyway. Wow, what a difference we could all make if just once a year we all banded to gether at a specific time and gave to a charity.

You guys are great!!!

I'll do it too, I will donate $50.00 to the "American Heart Association".:)

I'm in too. I agree with calus. Karr is either the perp or know who was the perp. Either way, I think he may be the key to this case. And, if I'm wrong, I will donate my $50 to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Hey--I was way wrong on the Jessica Lunsford case, so I do have a record of really sucking at this sleuthing stuff.

Okay, I'm in. There's no way Karr was involved in JonBenet's murder except in his crazy little brain. If it turns out that he was - or that his arrest leads to the case being solved - I will donate $50 my community's adult literacy program.

Ok I am in, 500SEK to "Rädda Barnen" in case Karr is found guilty.

I'll take the deal Cal...

If Karr turns out to be anything more than a certified kook who simply interjected himself into this case (because of some sick deluded fantasy), I'll donate to the American Heart Association.

I'm putting my money on Karr being involved.
Now my question is... I want to give to a charity to help stamp out a very ugly and evil problem that affects us and that is pedophelia... anybody have any ideas what charity that might be?

OB

What a great idea.

It's funny how sure people feel one way or the other, because I am POSITIVE, or as positive as one can be when you dont know for sure, that Karr didnt do this.

I didnt realize, until I watched that special "Who killed Jonbenet" last night that Karr moved his family to Petaluma. I thought he just happened to be living there when Polly Klass was murdered. Nope, the guy moved his family there, most likely because he was obsessed with that murder too and wanted to be close to it in some way.

This guy is a major kook, and his delusions appear to be getting worse, as now he is actually trying to morph into his obsession (by becoming a female). If this hadnt derailed him, he would probably become a female who dresses in little girl clothes. He needs major mental help intervention, but he isnt a killer. I am not even convinced that he is a pedophile in the true sense of the word because I dont think he feels sexual towards little girls as much as he is obsessed with looking at them and becoming them. He is, however, extremely dangerous and unstable and I hope to God that when this falls apart they are able to get him on something so he gets off the street and into some type of treatment facility.

If this is dropped can he still go to CA and face those charges or are those dead in the water?

Anyway, $50 to St. Jude. A wonderful charity.

Elisea said:
This guy is a major kook, and his delusions appear to be getting worse, as now he is actually trying to morph into his obsession (by becoming a female). If this hadnt derailed him, he would probably become a female who dresses in little girl clothes. He needs major mental help intervention, but he isnt a killer. I am not even convinced that he is a pedophile in the true sense of the word because I dont think he feels sexual towards little girls as much as he is obsessed with looking at them and becoming them.

Funny you mention that, because I was wondering to myself if he was in the process of transforming himself into a JonBenet look-alike.

<<<shudder at the thought>>>

Elisea said:
What a great idea.

It's funny how sure people feel one way or the other, because I am POSITIVE, or as positive as one can be when you dont know for sure, that Karr didnt do this.

I didnt realize, until I watched that special "Who killed Jonbenet" last night that Karr moved his family to Petaluma. I thought he just happened to be living there when Polly Klass was murdered. Nope, the guy moved his family there, most likely because he was obsessed with that murder too and wanted to be close to it in some way.

This guy is a major kook, and his delusions appear to be getting worse, as now he is actually trying to morph into his obsession (by becoming a female). If this hadnt derailed him, he would probably become a female who dresses in little girl clothes. He needs major mental help intervention, but he isnt a killer. I am not even convinced that he is a pedophile in the true sense of the word because I dont think he feels sexual towards little girls as much as he is obsessed with looking at them and becoming them. He is, however, extremely dangerous and unstable and I hope to God that when this falls apart they are able to get him on something so he gets off the street and into some type of treatment facility.

If this is dropped can he still go to CA and face those charges or are those dead in the water?

Anyway, $50 to St. Jude. A wonderful charity.
But remember the bet wasn't that he did it - it was that he either did it OR will lead the investigation to exactly what happened...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back