621 users online (58 members and 563 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Questions and Comments On Breaking News 08- 22

It has been suggested that the breaking news thread be left for breaking news. Up until today we have also had a daily questions thread, so here is one for today.
    dragonfly >!<

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly707
    It has been suggested that the breaking news thread be left for breaking news. Up until today we have also had a daily questions thread, so here is one for today.
    This is great as long as we don't start making new threads for everything again.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    This is great as long as we don't start making new threads for everything again.
    Hi JBean it has worked pretty good the last few days, but today is set to be a frenzy!
    dragonfly >!<

Maybe we can get a media only thread made into a sticky. Mods?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMush99
    I think it works better the way it is; if made a stciky, people have a strong tendency to ignore it. The way it is, allows it to go to the front of the pack of threads, when new news comes up.

As I recall, we had a media only sticky and then a breaking news thread for discussion. It would be nice if only the key new topics were made into threads of their own. I will go with the flow, but this is getting cornfusing.

They are showing a lot of protestors at the court house, the pictures of these people is being taken from a helocopter so I can not see well, but it looks like they have signs with a mans face on them.

Anyone know what they are protesting?????
    dragonfly >!<

I have on CTV they are not showing anything on here.

From the breaking news thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    CBS News correspondent Kelly Cobiella reports that sources said Karr knows too much about the Ramsey house to be lying, details the public couldn't know.

Freelance journalist Mike Sandrock met him, by chance, in Paris four years ago, told Cobiella that Karr knew more about the case than reporters at the hometown paper in Boulder.
    OK, statements like this turn all of what has been speculated over the week on its ear....

Scary...
    dragonfly >!<

They are showing a lot of protestors at the court house, the pictures of these people is being taken from a helocopter so I can not see well, but it looks like they have signs with a mans face on them.

Anyone know what they are protesting?????
    Probably us being at war in Iraq. They want to take advantage of the TV coverage. Or maybe they are protesting against Bush. LOL

Fox News is showing wall-to-wall at the moment on the case....on a commercial right now, though.

OK, statements like this turn all of what has been speculated over the week on its ear....

Scary...
    At least we have to concede that Karr is an expert on the Jon Benet case. If not the actual perp, maybe he can at least help the Boulder PD to solve the case.

Scary...
    See, now to me, if true, then this man needs to be taken seriously. Even looking at pictures of the house could not possibly give you every detail of the house. So IF this is true, it is significant to me. This coupled with his attornies saying he needs to be taken seriously, is having me lean toward him being the perp, for now. I have a right to change my mind with the next breaking news, LOL.

See, now to me, if true, then this man needs to be taken seriously. Even looking at pictures of the house could not possibly give you every detail of the house. So IF this is true, it is significant to me. This coupled with his attornies saying he needs to be taken seriously, is having me lean toward him being the perp, for now. I have a right to change my mind with the next breaking news, LOL.
    MM we all have the right to change our mind. I saw Sandrock the guy who he met in Paris interviewed last night, and Sandrock seemed convinced at the time that he had been in Boulder at least sometime. The question is was it after the murder or not?
    dragonfly >!<

Shouldn't this have started by now?? Unless we are going to be shown a tape. I could have sworn they said live.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast