Karr's mother tried to kill him.....

So insanity runs in the family. And his crazy mom was a evangelist.

So no WONDER this guy was obsessed with a case involving a child possibly murdered by her mother. This goes a long way to my opinion this wacko identifies WITH JohnBenet.

Interesting that it was (apparently) Karr's step-mother who dressed him as a girl (assuming that is true) since his mother was institutionalized while he was a very young child.

It also explains why he was controlling re the women in his life. If he didn't, they would either try and kill him or dress him funny.

The insane mother makes it even more likely this guy is simply a loon. Possibly one that would eventually be dangeous to some child, somewhere, but not the killer of JBR.

BillyGoatGruff said:
So insanity runs in the family. And his crazy mom was a evangelist.

So no WONDER this guy was obsessed with a case involving a child possibly murdered by her mother. This goes a long way to my opinion this wacko identifies WITH JohnBenet.

Interesting that it was (apparently) Karr's step-mother who dressed him as a girl (assuming that is true) since his mother was institutionalized while he was a very young child.

It also explains why he was controlling re the women in his life. If he didn't, they would either try and kill him or dress him funny.

The insane mother makes it even more likely this guy is simply a loon. Possibly one that would eventually be dangeous to some child, somewhere, but not the killer of JBR.
All kidding aside, this man's life makes for a good Lifetime Psychological Thriller. Those are the movies that freak me out!:eek:

michelle said:
All kidding aside, this man's life makes for a good Lifetime Psychological Thriller. Those are the movies that freak me out!:eek:
He's right out of William Faulkner & Flannery O'Connor, that's for sure.

Very much like a Tennessee Williams play. Insanity in the south, tragedy involving sexual obsessions.

I saw the Enquirer footage (some was shown on ET last night but all of it is on their site), some of it is from 1992 and shows his wife, 2 of his children and a friend's child in the yard of the Alabama house that is pictured in a news story, the house which has not yet been searched, which was never rented out or sold after they moved out. This footage is only 4 years before JBR was killed so maybe Karr still had the long dark hair (mullet) but even if he had a haircut by 1996 we can see he is about 20 lbs heavier back then and merely looks like a nice innocuous man, not effeminate or odd looking at all. Maybe even if Ramsey saw him back then whether at a party or a pageant or working on his house, he would never recognize him now, a mere wraith with thinning sandy hair and white skin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back