Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    77

    Didn't JonBenet mention a visitor was coming?

    Now I may be wrong, but I thought that JonBenet had mentioned to someone that there was going to be a visitor coming to see her on Christmas. Does anyone have any information on this?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    7,400
    Yes, she mentioned to a friends mother that she was going to get a special visit from Santa.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    dallas, tx
    Posts
    3,282
    Quote Originally Posted by beagledog
    Now I may be wrong, but I thought that JonBenet had mentioned to someone that there was going to be a visitor coming to see her on Christmas. Does anyone have any information on this?

    beagledog, i notice this is your first post. welcome to WS! i had the exact same question so i am glad your asked it.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    245
    Yes! And couldn't the intruder have been dressed as Santa and therefore JonBenet wouldn't have screamed? And couldn't a fuzzy red Santa Suit trimmed with some kind of white fur account for the red fibers and animal hair found at the scene?! Hmm.


  5. #5
    Yeah, the animal hair was from the reindeer.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,574
    Quote Originally Posted by InnocentBystander
    Yeah, the animal hair was from the reindeer.
    Yes and this intruder Santa came down the chimney with a sack of pineapple.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,399
    JonBenet had a friend named Megan, and it was her mother Barbara Kostanick that overheard JB say to Megan that Santa was going to be making a secret visit after Christmas. Barbara thought JonBenet was confused, so she told JB Christmas was tonight, he'll be here tonight, and JB insisted, "No, no. He said this would be after Christmas. And it's a secret." <--- JB quote from PMPT, pg 39.

    Personally, I don't know what to make of this. I said all kinds of things that I wish was true when I was a child, so maybe that's all that was. Maybe not.
    Where is Trenton Duckett?


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuisanceposter
    JonBenet had a friend named Megan, and it was her mother Barbara Kostanick that overheard JB say to Megan that Santa was going to be making a secret visit after Christmas. Barbara thought JonBenet was confused, so she told JB Christmas was tonight, he'll be here tonight, and JB insisted, "No, no. He said this would be after Christmas. And it's a secret." <--- JB quote from PMPT, pg 39.

    Personally, I don't know what to make of this. I said all kinds of things that I wish was true when I was a child, so maybe that's all that was. Maybe not.
    I dont know what to make of that either, That comment from her always bothered me.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,124
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I dont know what to make of that either, That comment from her always bothered me.
    I think it was partly JB's comment about Santa paying her a special visit that led some people to suspect the Santa @ the Ramsey's party, Bill Something.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,919
    Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    I think it was partly JB's comment about Santa paying her a special visit that led some people to suspect the Santa @ the Ramsey's party, Bill Something.
    Yes I agree about that, I thought so at first as well.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,740
    could this special visitor have been dressed in regular clothes but brought the white teddy bear with the santa suit to try and prove his was either santa or a worker of santa's, then told JBR that there was another present waiting for her in the basement but told her they needed to eat a snack before going to the basement, I still think there was some sort of poison put in the pineapple and that the perp thought he had fed her enough to knock her out and when that didnt happen he killed her cause he was going to get her out of the house when she was uncouincous, if a stun gun was used it may have been so they could get the garrott around her neck.


    JMHO
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    I think it was partly JB's comment about Santa paying her a special visit that led some people to suspect the Santa @ the Ramsey's party, Bill Something.
    Bill McReynolds. I don't believe Santa Bill was the killer mainly because he had had open heart surgery just four months before Christmas and would have been too weak. McReynolds and wife and family were cleared by police.
    Where is Trenton Duckett?


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,415
    If it was premeditated and planned, what if "Santa" somehow gave JonBenet a call (on the telephone) around Christmas time? Told her to get up and let him in the house after everyone had gone to bed maybe?
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    portland, Ore
    Posts
    18,235
    Hi Kimmer,

    I've read here that she won the Santa teddy bear at a pageant in Denver. Don't know what date or why her parents said they hadn't seen it before.

    It is very strange though that Karr sent a photo by email to the professor of a young boy holding a bear exactly like it.

    I think I've figured out it had to be a staged photo he sent. 25 years difference in age between them, and if she won this bear it would be a brand new one, right? So he had to find a bear like this, get a little boy that looked like him and then snap a pic.

    Crazy. Why in the world would he go to such lengths?


    Scandi
    Last edited by scandi; 08-22-2006 at 10:02 PM.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdieBoo
    If it was premeditated and planned, what if "Santa" somehow gave JonBenet a call (on the telephone) around Christmas time? Told her to get up and let him in the house after everyone had gone to bed maybe?
    I do have to say I find that statement of hers to be eerie...but who knows if there was truth to it...or just child talk.
    Really leaves one to wonder if it was just coincidence.

    I wonder if the police checked the phone records around those times...one would think they would...but I've never heard anything of it.


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •