Will Karr support confession?

islanders

Reaction score
If he is guilty, he claimed it was an accident to have the charges reduced.

If he is innocent, none of the physical evidence will correspond.

But he is a bit of a wild card.

What do you think he will do? Support his confession or retract it?

islanders said:
If he is guilty, he claimed it was an accident to have the charges reduced.

If he is innocent, none of the physical evidence will correspond.

But he is a bit of a wild card.

What do you think he will do? Support his confession or retract it?
Depends on what angle the investigation team takes when interrogating him further. I think they need to give this guy a polygraph just for kicks. I know, I know.....untruthful people can pass polygraphs. Heck, this guy (theorizing that he didn't murder JBR) could be delusional enough to have fully convinced himself that he DID murder JBR and could easily pass a polygraph when asked if he's the killer. Or vice versa...if he decides he doesn't wanna take the rap for this and if he IS the killer, he could be sociopathical enough to pass a polygraph either way. Anyhooooooo, I think a polygraph should still be administered just to try get a feel for this guy.

I'm still very leery of his communication with Michael Tracy. Who knows how many previously unreleased crime scene details he [Tracy] might have been made privy to by LE? Who's to say he didn't leak them to JMK? If JMK does know details that should be unknown to anyone other than LE and the killer, perhaps Michael Tracy should be investigated as well to see if he knew any inside info and leaked it to JMK. I, along with many others, just want to make good and sure that JMK is the killer and not in this for his 15 minutes or any other bizarre reason. If he's not the killer..................

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back