Why I Think The Arrest Was So Close To Patsy Ramseys Death

Kimmer

Reaction score
I have been a member here for a long time and have kept up with the JBR thread for the past several years. I have a thought on why this perp and suspision of arrest came so fast after her death. When you are a parent that loses a child you will do anything to try and find the person responsible, I felt in the beginning as many did that the Ramseys had something to do with her death, but as time went by and as the evidence of a possible intruder came to light my mind started to change. After watching Patty and John on several interviews I could only think that the Govmt (aka boulder da) was doing all they could to build a case againt the Ramseys.

I can only imagine going thru that while still searching for the killer or trying to do what you can with the information you have, while all the time any information you give the authorities is being turned around and used against you.

I feel that Patsy was unable to do anything while on earth to find the killer of her daughter, but after her death and going to be with her daughter that she was able to get things done from heaven that could not be done on earth.

we have all heard that God works in mysterious ways and I think this is one of the most profetic ways I feel I have seen this work.

I realize all people may not agree with me and that is OK but I have an 18 year old daughter and what I couldnt get done on earth I would sure be getting with her when in heaven to find out what had truly happened and do everything possible to bring those people to justice.

JMHO

Kimmer said:
I feel that Patsy was unable to do anything while on earth to find the killer of her daughter, but after her death and going to be with her daughter that she was able to get things done from heaven that could not be done on earth.

we have all heard that God works in mysterious ways and I think this is one of the most profetic ways I feel I have seen this work.

JMHO
I said this to my hubby the other night, what if, what if, 1. she is now with JonBenet and found out the real story and/or 2. she finally had her chance to come face to face with her maker and he has now decided to help her?

Sounds crazy I know, but, we cannot understand His ways.

I think it really is true that things like that happen. I know a Catholic priest who died recently and his sister had been trying to have a baby for years or to adopt. She found out a few weeks after his death that she was pregnant, after trying for like 10 years. She credited her brother up in heaven whispering in God's ear.

I think PR is with JBR now and they both can finally rest, and whether or not this was "divine intervention" or not, I dont know but I believe all things are possible. I cannot imagine the loss of a child, I think I would die if I lost my child. I really think that I would. I know alot of people dont agree either but that is Ok, we all differ in who we think killed JBR.

to have another person indicted for something she and her hubby are responsible for while she was still alive. Now that she´s dead she has no say. Just my opinion.

I'm wondering if it has more to do with John Ramsey. OK, just thinking out loud.

If Patsy was not stable mentally (which I have no idea one way or another, I haven't study the case), that would explain why he just sat behind lawyers, to protect her. One example, not wanting her to be interviewed without him. Now that she is gone he can pull out the big guns and not have to worry about her in the line of fire.

Frankly, I think that it is a two fold, orchestrated "coincidence".

First, it is the 10 year anniversary 1996-2006 of this "Cold Case".

Second, the death of PR eliminated further questioning of her by mere mortals.

I'm 49 and cynical.

With each passing day, I find myself believing more firmly that 99% of what happens on this Earth, which is iniatiated by humanbeings, is directly related to 'power' and 'power' translates to money. :sick:

englishleigh said:
I think it really is true that things like that happen. I know a Catholic priest who died recently and his sister had been trying to have a baby for years or to adopt. She found out a few weeks after his death that she was pregnant, after trying for like 10 years. She credited her brother up in heaven whispering in God's ear.

So the brother knocked the sister up....after he was dead? Now that is what you call staying power! :D

Cal

I think Tracey wanted to take advantage of the publicity surrounding her death.

There is absolutely no evidence that people influence events on earth after their death. I think the world would look a lot different if they could. I also think God would have better things to do, with all of the children dying every day in the Sudan and Iraq, etc. Just my opinion.

justice2 said:
Now that she is gone he can pull out the big guns and not have to worry about her in the line of fire.
More like, not have to worry about her blowing the scam. IMO John thinks he can unload this nightmare via Karr now that LE, defense attorneys and media can't get access to the real perp (Patsy).

I think it has something to do with some info that PR might have given Lacy when she went to "visit" in June.

calus_3 said:
So the brother knocked the sister up....after he was dead? Now that is what you call staying power! :D

Cal
Now thats just nasty.:eek: :sick:

Britt said:
More like, not have to worry about her blowing the scam. IMO John thinks he can unload this nightmare via Karr now that LE, defense attorneys and media can't get access to the real perp (Patsy).
Yeah, I agree with that too but I was looking at it from the innocent side at that time.

Let go your route. John could pay off almost anyone and there are so many weird things going on. We have a totally new set of people in Boulder that are pro-Ramseys. We now have "matching DNA". We have a perp that confessed 5 years ago that they just start tracking down 3 months ago. We have Patsy dying. We have John losing an political election. We have hand writing samples showing up out of the blue. I don't know I pretty skeptical about all of it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was John behind it.

Britt said:
Maybe it's the other way around, or something that John Ramsey has been covering up for many years? I'm still wondering where JMK got the money for his DeLorean and to live abroad for five years. It is strange that JMK comes to the surface less than two months after Patsy's death, but I just wonder if it's not to uncover JR now that she's gone.

Someone said he sold used cars, probably bought them at auctions when they'd been repossessed and like that.

Someone at another forum says he's a doctor and feels JMK has a hereditary disease. I'll have to go back to get the name of it if someone else doesn't post it. Two words. I knew I should have written it down. Wonder if that's why he gave up the business, and if his mentally ill mom had it too?

His wife seemed very easy-going in the video with the undershorts, didn't she? But if he does have an illness, it was probably beginning to cause problems before he got into pedophilia, or thought he did, and left home.

Eagle1 said:
Someone said he sold used cars, probably bought them at auctions when they'd been repossessed and like that.

Someone at another forum says he's a doctor and feels JMK has a hereditary disease. I'll have to go back to get the name of it if someone else doesn't post it. Two words. I knew I should have written it down. Wonder if that's why he gave up the business, and if his mentally ill mom had it too?

His wife seemed very easy-going in the video with the undershorts, didn't she? But if he does have an illness, it was probably beginning to cause problems before he got into pedophilia, or thought he did, and left home.

I saw that! It's a rare disease, but Karr DOES look like he has it. It's on the candyrose discussion forum.

panthera said:
Maybe it's the other way around, or something that John Ramsey has been covering up for many years? I'm still wondering where JMK got the money for his DeLorean and to live abroad for five years. It is strange that JMK comes to the surface less than two months after Patsy's death, but I just wonder if it's not to uncover JR now that she's gone.

He had the DeLorean in high school. That's been stated over & over again.

It was a used one that he worked on himself.

Kimmer said:
I have been a member here for a long time and have kept up with the JBR thread for the past several years. I have a thought on why this perp and suspision of arrest came so fast after her death. When you are a parent that loses a child you will do anything to try and find the person responsible, I felt in the beginning as many did that the Ramseys had something to do with her death, but as time went by and as the evidence of a possible intruder came to light my mind started to change. After watching Patty and John on several interviews I could only think that the Govmt (aka boulder da) was doing all they could to build a case againt the Ramseys.

I can only imagine going thru that while still searching for the killer or trying to do what you can with the information you have, while all the time any information you give the authorities is being turned around and used against you.

I realize all people may not agree with me and that is OK but I have an 18 year old daughter and what I couldnt get done on earth I would sure be getting with her when in heaven to find out what had truly happened and do everything possible to bring those people to justice.

JMHO
Patsy unable to do anything?

Maybe she could have tried co operating with LE, not waiting for 4 months to be interviewed about her daughters death.
Patsy did nothing to help LE catch the killer of her daughter, it's that simple.

So, I'm sorry but I doubt she is in heaven trying to help do it now.

She could have done a lot of things.

No, I think this goes back to Tracey. His hand is in this up to the shoulder!

Maybe Karr decided to up the ante and began to reveal things once Tracey said he could put him in touch with Patsy, and Karr then began to write to Patsy, (even though LE were intercepting the letters)

when Patsy died Karr was not so interested in giving them info as what he had wanted all along to correspond with the mother of the little girl he was obsessed with had died,

so they decided with what they had got to find him and see what he was about,

to me Tracey used Karr and Karr used Tracey,

Tracey had a guy who he could use to get publicity for his books and documentary,

Karr got what he desperately wanted contact with the family of his obsession,

now we shall see who was telling the truth,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86