Packng Popcorn found in room with body

This would make sense to me--Patsy said she hid gifts in the room, so perhaps she ordered things from catalogs and stored them in there--I know that %$#*@ popcorn gets all over everything after I've opened the boxes to make sure my order is correct...

Yeah! I find packing popcorn in just about every room of the house whenever I open a package with that stuff. I keep a stash up in my attic with other gift wrapping materials and it "floats" all over the place.

That was new to me.

Also, it was said on NG that JB's footprint was next to the shoeprint found in the basement?

I thought Lou found packing peanuts under the broken window

dingo said:
I thought Lou found packing peanuts under the broken window

Yes I believe I have read that there were packing peanuts found under the window on the outside of the house too.

IIRC these peanuts were part of Lous intruder theory way back at the start.

Well those darned things do stick to everything. After I unpack my special purchases that use those doo-dads, I find them stuck to my clothes and try to shake them off my hands.

I just hate those things. :razz:

I prefer bubble wrap. LOL When Mr Tybee goes out of town I put big bubble wrap peices in front of my doorways and down my hallway at night. That and my dual chihuahua alarm system help me sleep safer.

That's a great alarm system Tybee.

Back when I used to live alone I would put a pair of my dad's old shoes outside the door to make it look like a man lived there.

When I was single, I had problems with a peeping tom and a "secret admirer" who used to send me letters and leave me messages on my answering machine with French phrases, so I would sleep with a hanger and can of hairpray next to my bed. I figured that AquaNet Super Hold could do some serious damage. :D

LOL the aquanet and a lighter would do more. I think they could launch the space shuttle with a can of aquanet an a zippo

BirdieBoo said:
That's a great alarm system Tybee.

Back when I used to live alone I would put a pair of my dad's old shoes outside the door to make it look like a man lived there.
Well its great till 4am when you get up to pee and forget you laid a bubble wrap trap.

tybee204 said:
Well its great till 4am when you get up to pee and forget you laid a bubble wrap trap.
The bubble wrap is a terrific idea. will try it when Mr.Kazzbar is on night shift.must remember to avoid it when i get up to pee though.Good tip for a nervous nelly who reads to much really ugly crime stuff.

And JB's footprint next to the shoe print...is this something we knew and I have forgotten....or new info?

Nehemiah said:
And JB's footprint next to the shoe print...is this something we knew and I have forgotten....or new info?
Never heard of that. Where did you get that info from?

Shelayne said:
Well those darned things do stick to everything. After I unpack my special purchases that use those doo-dads, I find them stuck to my clothes and try to shake them off my hands.

I just hate those things. :razz:

So true, they also blow around so easily because they are so light.

But in this case there were not only found on the basement room floor they were also found outside of the window below it and I can't quite figure how they would have been taken up and out that window if they are from the Ramseys.

Nehemiah said:

And that high tech hiking shoe print.... I think I recently read it was a man's size 9 can anyone tell me if that is true? because no way Burk wore a shoe that big.

As for JonBenet's footprint being next to it....I don't know if it's true but this is not the first time I have heard that. But I am no expert on the case by any means though I have followed it off and on since the beginning.

Maybe So said:
And that high tech hiking shoe print.... I think I recently read it was a man's size 9 can anyone tell me if that is true? because no way Burk wore a shoe that big.

As for JonBenet's footprint being next to it....I don't know if it's true but this is not the first time I have heard that. But I am no expert on the case by any means though I have followed it off and on since the beginning.

Size 9? I'd lay odds that's about the size JMK wears. He's a smaller man. My husband is 6 foot and wears a 10 1/2 to 11. This is something that makes you go hmmm. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back