1220 users online (212 members and 1008 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Are YOU KIDDING ME?

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/LegalCenter/story?id=2345711

The lady in the upper left was John KARR'S WIFE!?!

She is a doll!

Interesting that many of the letters to her were signed SBTC.

Cal

Quote Originally Posted by calus_3

She is a doll!

Cal
    His second wife Lara is supposed to very pretty, too. I don't get it, other than he loved very pretty, very young girls and managed to get two of them to marry him...

He was decent looking when he was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by SallyLu
    He was decent looking when he was younger.
    Yeah right--have you seen that mullet?

They never connected those initials to this case until now? Even with what they knew about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief
    They never connected those initials to this case until now? Even with what they knew about him.
    They had that "shall be the conqeror" thing from the yearbook, but I always thought that was a stretch at best.

Now this is the exact opposite of what she was saying yesterday. Getting a little more embellished as time goes on? JMO, of course.

Oh, and where are these letters that are signed S.B.T.C.?

Quote Originally Posted by calus_3

She is a doll!

Cal
    Pretty significant if true. These letters would have been written before 1996 I think.

"Still, Ray's parents said they discovered letters Karr wrote to their daughter that were signed "S.B.T.C." the same initials found on a ransom note left in the Ramseys' home. "

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe So
    Pretty significant if true. These letters would have been written before 1996 I think.

"Still, Ray's parents said they discovered letters Karr wrote to their daughter that were signed "S.B.T.C." the same initials found on a ransom note left in the Ramseys' home. "
    Watch the video at that site the mother says she "remembers" seeing that signature on the letters. It does not sound like they actually have the letters, and the woman feels clearly traumatized by the events of the time her daughter was with Karr.
    dragonfly >!<

If he wrote letters to her signed with that, then, we have think in the lines of the likes of; SWAK Sealed with a kiss

I wonder if that part TC is "take care"

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief
    Yeah, they 'feared for their life', 'listened to fantasies involving little girls', and saw S.B.T.C. at the bottom of his letters, but made no connection??

It sounds pretty bad, though.

Karr's first wife says he had `fantasies about little girls'
    http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=5315379&nav=8fap
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

She's gorgeous, all right.

It makes me sick to think of her at twelve being preyed upon by Karr.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly707
    Watch the video at that site the mother says she "remembers" seeing that signature on the letters. It does not sound like they actually have the letters, and the woman feels clearly traumatized by the events of the time her daughter was with Karr.
    I watched the video...the parents seem like lovely people. Quintana is very soft-spoken and shy. The mother is still very upset about her daughter having been with JMK...you're right that she might not hold up on the stand and it does sound as though they no longer have the letters. That's a shame b/c it is very interesting about the SBTC thing.

With her saying he had fantasies about young girls it would not take a big stretch of the imagination, actually no stretch at all to imagine he saw JonBenet in a newspapaer article about winning a title OR he frequented the pagents for these young girls and saw her as well. Then found her again when she moved. He was computer savy and it wouldn't take much to Google JonBenet Ramsey to find other articles in Colorado papers of her winning.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast