695 users online (89 members and 606 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    curiositycat's Avatar
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern New Mexico
    Posts
    4,948

    One Toke Over The Line Sweet Jesus

    First let me say that the BIG BAD thing about JMK is that he appears to have sexual interest in young girls. From what we have heard he sounds like he has pedophile tendencies. He appears to have had some psychotic episodes in his life that indicate he needs a lot of mental help.

    That having been said.. all the BS we are hearing now from people talking about the fact he smoked pot and partied in highschool is just aggravating in my opinion. What does that, have to do with this case????

    I did some crazy things in HS and college too, I bet a lot of folks did. I think President Bush admitted he smoked pot in college..or was that Clinton??? LOL
    A friend of mine applied for a classified government position a few years ago and one of the questions asked was "Have you ever smoked maraquina" ? She said she didn't know how to answer at first. She doesn't do drugs now, but yeah, in college she tried it. I asked her "what did you say" she said "I told them "yes". She still got the job, they were testing her honesty.

    I don't want to hear that BS, about the fact that when he was 13yo he smoked pot.... personally. Not a good thing IMHO but it doesn't relate to the case at all.

    I want to know things that apply to the JBR murder. If he wasn't in Boulder, he didn't do it. PERIOD. IMHO
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,189
    It was said on Nancy Grace earlier that Karr has already been investigated in the murder of a 12 year old girl some years back in California. I would like to have heard more about that but no info was given. I think that he is guilty of lots more.

  3. #3
    curiositycat's Avatar
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern New Mexico
    Posts
    4,948
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki
    It was said on Nancy Grace earlier that Karr has already been investigated in the murder of a 12 year old girl some years back in California. I would like to have heard more about that but no info was given. I think that he is guilty of lots more.
    I watched it also and I thought I heard them say Sonoma County investigated it at the time but found no link to the Ramsey Case
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,796
    I think the mary jane allegations and other things are just things they are turning up in searching for past patterns. For instance- when did he first start showing signs of pedophila? Does he have other victims of molestation or abuse that haven't come forward? When did he start showing an obsession for murdered girls? The past family history could help point toward what makes him tick. He could have said or done things previously that may point toward guilt that others at the time just thought was weird- but now they may see in another context. And when drinking or smoking mj- many people talk. A lot. And many times they say things that they wouldn't have said sober.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,108
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki
    It was said on Nancy Grace earlier that Karr has already been investigated in the murder of a 12 year old girl some years back in California. I would like to have heard more about that but no info was given. I think that he is guilty of lots more.
    maybe he was guilty of killing the 12 year old in California, but wants to go down for one of the most famous cases in history instead...

    maybe he didn't want to spend the rest of his life next to Peterson and Westerfield and heard the Colorado prisons are like a country club...

    we might never know...

  6. #6
    curiositycat's Avatar
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern New Mexico
    Posts
    4,948
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    I think the mary jane allegations and other things are just things they are turning up in searching for past patterns. For instance- when did he first start showing signs of pedophila? Does he have other victims of molestation or abuse that haven't come forward? When did he start showing an obsession for murdered girls? The past family history could help point toward what makes him tick. He could have said or done things previously that may point toward guilt that others at the time just thought was weird- but now they may see in another context. And when drinking or smoking mj- many people talk. A lot. And many times they say things that they wouldn't have said sober.
    I think they are just going to far into his background. If the Boulder DA doesn't have something to link him specifically to the case..something we don't know yet.... they are opening themselves up for one huge lawsuit. When I listen to Jamie Harmon, who says she was hired as his lawyer, she seems to be setting Boulder up for something. (Which isn't hard to do..lol) Did you notice during the first time she spoke up re the case yesterday she started talking about JK being a victim. "He has several bruised ribs" yata, yata, yata.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    6,293
    Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat
    I think they are just going to far into his background. If the Boulder DA doesn't have something to link him specifically to the case..something we don't know yet.... they are opening themselves up for one huge lawsuit. When I listen to Jamie Harmon, who says she was hired as his lawyer, she seems to be setting Boulder up for something. (Which isn't hard to do..lol) Did you notice during the first time she spoke up re the case yesterday she started talking about JK being a victim. "He has several bruised ribs" yata, yata, yata.
    I think his bruised ribs might have more to do with his experiences in Thailand than anything in the U.S.

    Lawyers always like to start by repositioning the accused as the victim.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    I'm having flashbacks of MIchael Jackson and his bruised arm ....from...cough cough...handcuffs

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,374
    Linda--lol--that was funny

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,374
    curiousitycat,a lawsuit by whom against whom/ Karr's already confessed--they can say anything they want about him--he's in no position to sue anybody,nor will he ever be


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,374
    cc,I agree about the unimportance of the pot-smoking--who cares indeed

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    4,175
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki
    It was said on Nancy Grace earlier that Karr has already been investigated in the murder of a 12 year old girl some years back in California. I would like to have heard more about that but no info was given. I think that he is guilty of lots more.
    I 'heard' this also but nothing seems to have come of it yet.

  13. #13
    curiositycat's Avatar
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern New Mexico
    Posts
    4,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hamilton
    curiousitycat,a lawsuit by whom against whom/ Karr's already confessed--they can say anything they want about him--he's in no position to sue anybody,nor will he ever be
    He confessed before they read him Miranda. Nothing he said at that time is "admissable"

    Maybe now that he is in Boulder he has been read his rights. I heard someone state on NG that so far he had not been advised of his rights.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright



Similar Threads

  1. 'Looking Good for Jesus' Cosmetics Line Pulled From Singapore Shelves
    By Taximom in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 05:51 PM
  2. This is so sweet...
    By georgiagirl in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 08:39 PM