1305 users online (294 members and 1011 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Karr's Lawyer said NO DNA taken yet?????

Please, ya'll, help me out. I am 110% positive, while watching CNN last night NG interview the stupid female atty that is reping Karr. NG specifically asked her, with the intent of finding out the timeline of testing results, date/time DNA was taken. The lawyer said, to her knowlege, NO DNA was EVER taken from Karr.

She's gotta be mistakin' right??

I had heard yesterday that DNA was taken in Thailand but that there were concerns that in trial, the DNA would be questioned and perhaps thrown out of court. Remember that this was taken in Thailand and don't know what the chain of custody was etc. Think of OJ's trial and the DNA brouhaha.

The radio report that I was listening to said that the DNA tests were to be redone here in the states. I can't guarantee 100% the accuracy of what I heard as I was in the car with hubby and he was talking. I had to interrupt him and caught the tail end of the report. Maybe someone can find a link to a news report.
    Sherlockmom

You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to get to in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlockmom
    I had heard yesterday that DNA was taken in Thailand but that there were concerns that in trial, the DNA would be questioned and perhaps thrown out of court. Remember that this was taken in Thailand and don't know what the chain of custody was etc. Think of OJ's trial and the DNA brouhaha.

The radio report that I was listening to said that the DNA tests were to be redone here in the states. I can't guarantee 100% the accuracy of what I heard as I was in the car with hubby and he was talking. I had to interrupt him and caught the tail end of the report. Maybe someone can find a link to a news report.
    Thanks Sherlockmom.....I wish I could find a transcript of that interview. I believe NG asked her more than once, and I am positive she said NO, DNA has not yet been taken, but all of the news and articles I read said they are wtg results. So dag gum confusing all this crap!