Is Jane Harmon/Harmer of BPD the sister of Karrs Lawyer?

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One of the two lawyers for Karr is named Jamie Harmon, I am wondering IF IF she might be the twin sister of Jane Harmon, the BPD detective who did the work on checking out Boatman in Waterford Michigan? OR OR am I not remembering the BPD detectives name correctly?

Boatman was the biggest clue in this murder case, but he was found to be not credible.

He was credible enough to be a police drug informant for the Waterford PD, how come in FEB of 1997 he was no longer credible in a matter of murder?

Ramsey lawyers informed BPD that John Jr. was not in MI at the time $10,000.00 was offered to Boatman to have an 'accident' with JonBenet in the boat. The person representing himself as John Jr. would jump from the boat just before it was to be 'hit'.

One of the two lawyers for Karr is named Jamie Harmon, I am wondering IF IF she might be the twin sister of Jane Harmon, the BPD detective who did the work on checking out Boatman in Waterford Michigan? OR OR am I not remembering the BPD detectives name correctly?

The BPD name is Jane Harmer, Karr's attorney is Jamie Harmon.

Pretty sharp there Camper! At least you have your thinking hat on. YaYa

Scandi

scandi said:
Pretty sharp there Camper! At least you have your thinking hat on. YaYa

Scandi

--->>>Thank you debann! The more I thought the more I could NOT remember, cheeze!

Yep Scandi, sometimes my hat hangs sideways.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbtgurlz
Back