Could somebody please inform me why we are treating this known Phedohile as Royalty?

jillybean

Reaction score
IMHO this sick individual get's off on all the Media attention just like BTK Killer....

Makes me sick to my stomach!!!!!!:furious:

Big case, big news. Rich pretty white girl gets murdered in own home + whacko confesses = big news.

gsquared said:
Big case, big news. Rich pretty white girl gets murdered in own home + whacko confesses = big news.
Could not have said it better.

Because Boulder has an image to maintain? Or maybe its because it's near the end of the fiscal year and they have all that money they were suppose to be spending on actually "investigating" that they needed to dispose of.

They treated the known killers like royalty - so why shouldn't they be just as nice to this wack job?

Because they wanted him to feel at ease with them so that he would open up and talk to them. Perhaps something of value would have come out of his mouth.

I agree with gsquared whole heartedly.

And I'll add - Until we change what we watch - they will give us what we want.

Jeana (DP) said:
Because they wanted him to feel at ease with them so that he would open up and talk to them. Perhaps something of value would have come out of his mouth.
Without him screaming for a lawyer! That would have ended any "free speech" he was making with them... it sucks that they treated him in such a "royal" fashion but in a perverse way it makes sense that they would do this...

MagicRose99 said:
Without him screaming for a lawyer! That would have ended any "free speech" he was making with them... it sucks that they treated him in such a "royal" fashion but in a perverse way it makes sense that they would do this...

He had already waived his right to an attorney. Of course, he could have envoked it any time he wanted, but he did not. Frankly, since the chances that he's guilty are pretty low, I can't believe everyone is getting so excited about this guy in the first place. Other than getting a pedophile off the streets, there's nothing else there.

Jeana (DP) said:
I agree.

Other than the trip back to the U.S. from Thailand, I can't see that he's been treated like royalty.

I heard analysis of the Thailand trip on one of the news programs that made some sense. It was easiest for those in charge of watching him to do so in business class. Once there, Karr was fed what others in business class were being fed. They weren't going to send out to McDonalds to get him something else. The one thing that I question is allowing him to have alcohol, since even if he "opened up" and started talking, whatever he said would certainly come under fire later once he got a good defense attorney (assuming that ever happens).

But once on American soil, how has he been treated like royalty? He's sitting in a cell like any other prisoner. It's the media, and it's us, that's creating the circus. Blame us, and blame our endless thirst for details about the case.

The only thing I question during the flight is that they allowed him to consume alcohol. IF he had said anything, his attorneys would have been able to say that he was under the influence, even if it wasn't enough for him to be incapacitated in any way.

Jeana (DP) said:
The only thing I question during the flight is that they allowed him to consume alcohol. IF he had said anything, his attorneys would have been able to say that he was under the influence, even if it wasn't enough for him to be incapacitated in any way.
Alcohol is a good thing to loosen you up so you start saying things.

I'm thinking that there was less of a chance for this sicko so be staring at any children all the way home to the U.S. with him seated where he was. Could you imagine a family with young girls sitting across the isle from him!

OB

I also find his treatment nauseating, but if what he is alerts America, well the whole world, to this desire pedo's have to kill and destroy their victims {as if them raping them isn't awful enough}, maybe something of value will come out of all this noteriety. I certainly hope so.

I am so glad not to have to watch Karr all swooning and fragile like a lotus blossom as they seat him in that chair in Thailand. I had to start turning my eyes away from the TV LOL

I had a thought looking at him last night as he walked from truck to the jet and out again in Co, that he seems to be a little less feminine now. You know that without estrogen, he is going to fade back into his old self. Hope he didn't have his whackie hacked off yet, or he'll be in dismal straights!~ :confused: :D

The State of Co won't pay to continue his treatment, will they. Even if he has his own money for it, would they allow this to go on while he is incarcerated?

Sorry I hijacked my own post. ;)

Scandi

Nice to see you posting! Long time no hear...and to other "oldies"...welcome back!

This is big news to us here at Websleuths! When JonBenet died Christmas of 1996 it was big news for years....so why even ask?

"Could someone inform me why we are treating this known Pedophile as Royalty?"

jillybean said:
IMHO this sick individual get's off on all the Media attention just like BTK Killer....

Makes me sick to my stomach!!!!!!:furious:

Jillybean, not sure if mean 'we' as in we 'here', or the media/Royalty?

Granted, we are giving him a lot of attention and for good reason. Media too, and for good reason.

He makes me sick too and he is a danger to society.

JMK is in a 4X6 foot cell with a TV. He had eggs and bacon for breakfast, applesauce, and blah :doh: blah for lunch.

Not sure he is getting off on being exposed and in the eye of the media, he looked skeeeered to me! I do beleive he got off on e-mailing Tracey tho. Aha, one more sicko off the streets!

According to me. If it helps him feel more "comfortable" and blab some more go for it. But and this is a big but, why do we have to pay for this freak show?:waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back