Alert Tricia Up To Bat---please Read Here

Nedthan Johns

Reaction score
Website
www.
Tricia is supposed to be on TV again. If she gets the chance, I think she should mention to the public to pay close attention to the actions or non actions of John Ramsey and that its ODD that a father of a murdered child would want to FLEE the country because the media is so called bothering him. Remind everyone of the evidence in this case that STILL points to the Ramsey’s like the ransom note, which remains today the KEY piece of evidence to this case. Because whoever wrote that note, MURDERED JonBenet Ramsey. Take the focus OFF John Mark Karr, dismiss him for the nut he is and place it back where it should be, ON THE RAMSEY’S.

Anything you would like to add in case she reads here before she gets another chance to speak? River Rat if you read this please get this message to her for me.

Great idea Ned!!!

BTW check your PM. Looks like you'll have to do a little cleaning first though.

Nedthan Johns said:
Okay call me an idiot. I can't seem to figure out the whole PM thing

just e-mail me:

nedjohnston@yahoo.com
Ned look at the top where your name is. Right underneath it it says Private messages. Click there.

Nedthan Johns said:
[snip]that its ODD that a father of a murdered child would want to FLEE the country because the media is so called bothering him. Remind everyone of the evidence in this case that STILL points to the Ramsey’s like the ransom note, which remains today the KEY piece of evidence to this case. Because whoever wrote that note, MURDERED JonBenet Ramsey. Take the focus OFF John Mark Karr, dismiss him for the nut he is and place it back where it should be, ON THE RAMSEY’S.
Okay, I'll bite, knowing I will probably be strung up by my thumbs for it, but let's talk a bit about slanted language here. How in God's green earth is it "fleeing" the country if John Ramsey decides to leave the U.S. at this point? By 2003, following the Atlanta judge's ruling and Mary Keenan Lacy's agreement with this ruling (i.e., that the evidence in the case did not point toward the Ramseys but toward an intruder) from a legal standpoint John Ramsey is fleeing from nothing. To the best of my knowledge, no American citizen needs to be accountable to the perceptions of an internet message board, unless and until that message board should create some legal maneuverings that can hold a citizen in this country.

And as far as the ransom note goes, even though the oft quoted "10 experts" citing Patsy as author is quite in dispute if one listens to both sides of the story, Patsy is now dead and buried. Shall we hold her widower responsible for any acts she might have committed, IF she committed any acts? Where are the "10 experts" saying John is the author of the ransom note?

In short, John is free to travel, not FLEE, wherever he pleases, whenever he pleases.

You may commence throwing tomatoes. I will, however, be away from the keyboard for a time. My logic will stand, though, I believe.

Louisa said:
Okay, I'll bite, knowing I will probably be strung up by my thumbs for it, but let's talk a bit about slanted language here. How in God's green earth is it "fleeing" the country if John Ramsey decides to leave the U.S. at this point? By 2003, following the Atlanta judge's ruling and Mary Keenan Lacy's agreement with this ruling (i.e., that the evidence in the case did not point toward the Ramseys but toward an intruder) from a legal standpoint John Ramsey is fleeing from nothing. To the best of my knowledge, no American citizen needs to be accountable to the perceptions of an internet message board, unless and until that message board should create some legal maneuverings that can hold a citizen in this country.

And as far as the ransom note goes, even though the oft quoted "10 experts" citing Patsy as author is quite in dispute if one listens to both sides of the story, Patsy is now dead and buried. Shall we hold her widower responsible for any acts she might have committed, IF she committed any acts? Where are the "10 experts" saying John is the author of the ransom note?

In short, John is free to travel, not FLEE, wherever he pleases, whenever he pleases.

You may commence throwing tomatoes. I will, however, be away from the keyboard for a time. My logic will stand, though, I believe.
I agree - going that far (even if it is what she believes) makes her sound like an obsessed type with a vendetta rather than an obsessed type (aren't we all) with a lot of information.

I stand corrected. The fleeing part was the wrong word.

I find it strange that John would threaten to leave the country because the media is bothering him in what has now become the most bizarre and hyped murder case in history.

It's my ASSUMPTION he is fleeing.

I concur I believe Patsy Ramsey was the author of that note. I also believe that John Ramsey covered for this crime.

Therefore in my eyes he is fleeing. NEITHER of the Ramsey's were ever cleared as suspects. Just because there wasn't an indictment, doesn't mean they were cleared.

hey Ned have you started making keychain nooses yet?

Nedthan Johns said:
I stand corrected. The fleeing part was the wrong word.

I find it strange that John would threaten to leave the country because the media is bothering him in what has now become the most bizarre and hyped murder case in history.

It's my ASSUMPTION he is fleeing.

I concur I believe Patsy Ramsey was the author of that note. I also believe that John Ramsey covered for this crime.

Therefore in my eyes he is fleeing. NEITHER of the Ramsey's were ever cleared as suspects. Just because there wasn't an indictment, doesn't mean they were cleared.

Do you think Ramseys paid Karr to take the fall, gave him 10 years to spend his life before coming forward to admit his guilt?

Rocky said:
Do you think Ramseys paid Karr to take the fall, gave him 10 years to spend his life before coming forward to admit his guilt?
I dont think anyone paid him-and I sure dont think the ramseys did-there is nothing to gain from their involvement-its over for them-they wont be charged and they are already used to the leper status..so its not the ramseys and i would say that even if i thot they were guilty and i dont.
what i wanted to say is that i was open to this being the guy even after the early rumors but I am completely certain he is nothing but a maniac-a molester but not a killer of JBR-a killer-i wouldnt doubt he could-i just think this is the most stupid thing the boulder DA could have done-cuz I think she is a good person who has just created the keystone cops impression that they had maybe gotten rid of.
I dont know what they thot they had to gain and its just worse now because of it- it might lead to something else but it will be coincidental-not because of this sadist clown.
He is eveil- I have no doubt-but he is a BS-er all the way-and completely leaving in a world he makes up as he goes.

I think it's very, very odd.

John's main mantra is that the investigators only looked at he & Patsy, and didn't do enough investigating of other possible suspects.

Soooo......the allegedly nail the "real killer", and first John tells us to give him the benefit of a doubt, and then he gets mad that people are "bothering" him and talks about leaving the country.

IMO, he doesn't want to be around when the poop hits the fan and Karr is shown to be the fraud that he is.

It's not nessesarily the wrong word, he could be fleeing knowing that JMK is a high risk to spill the beans.

I have no theory that connects JMK and JR in the death of JBR, but what if.......

Was that Tricia who just called in to Nancy Grace (on CNN) and mentioned forumsforjustice, Dan Abrams and John Ramsey?

If so, WAY TO GO!!
:clap:

sntemp said:
It's not nessesarily the wrong word, he could be fleeing knowing that JMK is a high risk to spill the beans.

I have no theory that connects JMK and JR in the death of JBR, but what if.......
I agree that John could be fleeing the country. One of the things that may have limited the ability of the DA to charge either John or Patsy Ramsey with the murder of JonBenet is the fact that they can not prove which one of them did it. One of them is guilty but the question is, which one? And which one is covering up?

Now that Patsy is dead, there is no reason to choose between John and Patsy and there is no one to say that he didn't do it.

This may be a very small issue but John has lost a BIG shield
:slap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford