1117 users online (213 members and 904 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,868

    JMK's Email == JonBenet's Date of Death!

    The email address allegedly used by John Karr to email Michael Tracey has been released. This is the email(s) which contained details that only the killer would know!

    What do you think Tracey thought whenever he received an email from this address December251996@yahoo.com, which Karr is said to have signed as 'Daxis', a word John Karr claims he made up. But may have originated in holland, JMK spent time there, where there is an isp with that name?


    Following up a report that there was “an unknown Jaguar seen in the area of the Ramsey house during a Christmas party at a friend’s home on Dec. 25, its being alleged that a specific line of enquiry involves John Karr’s Jaguar. John Karr, of Hamilton, Alabama, apparently owned a 1987 gray Jaguar, with the original title date listed as “6/23/1997,” six months or so after JBR’s murder. The car is described as a 6 cylinder, 4-door sedan … the license plate number on Karr’s Jag was 49AT639. The VIN number listed as SAJAV134XHC475631. John Ramsey was the driver of a 1995 Jaguar 4 door with Colorado passenger license #MAN8301, coincidence?

    Another snippet is that John Mark Karr was apparently preparing himself for some transgender surgery, with the intent to have his facial features sculpted to mirror or resemble JonBenet Ramsey as closely as possible!


    .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy
    Another snippet is that John Mark Karr was apparently preparing himself for some transgender surgery, with the intent to have his facial features sculpted to mirror or resemble JonBenet Ramsey as closely as possible!


    .
    Holy Moly, that makes me shudder!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Holy Moly, that makes me shudder!
    Ok, that is by far the creepiest thing to come out so far. My GOD.

  4. #4
    with the intent to have his facial features sculpted to mirror or resemble JonBenet Ramsey as closely as possible!
    Where did you get this part?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by desert
    Ok, that is by far the creepiest thing to come out so far. My GOD.
    I know isnt it, man, its like a horror film. A hannibal lector or something.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I know isnt it, man, its like a horror film. A hannibal lector or something.
    Imagine what this must be like for the family. Sickening.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by desert
    Imagine what this must be like for the family. Sickening.
    I know its very creepy, I dont think anyone could even make up this stuff. Clearly Karr is sick, whether he killed JBR or not, he is not right in the head!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy
    Following up a report that there was “an unknown Jaguar seen in the area of the Ramsey house during a Christmas party at a friend’s home on Dec. 25, its being alleged that a specific line of enquiry involves John Karr’s Jaguar. John Karr, of Hamilton, Alabama, apparently owned a 1987 gray Jaguar, with the original title date listed as “6/23/1997,” six months or so after JBR’s murder. The car is described as a 6 cylinder, 4-door sedan … the license plate number on Karr’s Jag was 49AT639. The VIN number listed as SAJAV134XHC475631. John Ramsey was the driver of a 1995 Jaguar 4 door with Colorado passenger license #MAN8301, coincidence?
    Hmm...so, what, the idea floating around now is that not only was Karr missing from where he lived during the time of the murder...but his car too?

    Did he own the car before the murder?
    Seems odd he'd actually drive there...and no one can recall his long absence at that time?

    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy
    Another snippet is that John Mark Karr was apparently preparing himself for some transgender surgery, with the intent to have his facial features sculpted to mirror or resemble JonBenet Ramsey as closely as possible!


    .
    Sounds like something he'd do...though I too would like to know the source for this.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Detroit 'Burb
    Posts
    2,832

    Aha! But Source, UK Guy?

    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy
    . .....
    Another snippet is that John Mark Karr was apparently preparing himself for some transgender surgery, with the intent to have his facial features sculpted to mirror or resemble JonBenet Ramsey as closely as possible!
    .
    Thanks for this snippet. Where from? Do you remember?

    I'd been thinking he was making himself unrecnizable in his flight from jail. Also sort of a Michael Jackson thing.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1
    Thanks for this snippet. Where from? Do you remember?

    I'd been thinking he was making himself unrecnizable in his flight from jail. Also sort of a Michael Jackson thing.
    I was watching a special on tv last night where they showed him during the original press conference. He actually looked to me like he already had man boobs


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    sweatpea over at FFJ exposed this e-mail addy as a sham yesterday. http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=7456

    Very good sleuthing.



Similar Threads

  1. If JonBenet's death was an accident...
    By eileenhawkeye in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 314
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 02:37 PM
  2. Date of Death?
    By KellioPSL in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 01:08 PM
  3. Was JonBenet Strangled to cause Death?
    By K777angel in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 07:59 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-14-2003, 02:25 AM