JMK's Email == JonBenet's Date of Death!

UKGuy

Reaction score
The email address allegedly used by John Karr to email Michael Tracey has been released. This is the email(s) which contained details that only the killer would know!

What do you think Tracey thought whenever he received an email from this address December251996@yahoo.com, which Karr is said to have signed as 'Daxis', a word John Karr claims he made up. But may have originated in holland, JMK spent time there, where there is an isp with that name?

Following up a report that there was “an unknown Jaguar seen in the area of the Ramsey house during a Christmas party at a friend’s home on Dec. 25, its being alleged that a specific line of enquiry involves John Karr’s Jaguar. John Karr, of Hamilton, Alabama, apparently owned a 1987 gray Jaguar, with the original title date listed as “6/23/1997,” six months or so after JBR’s murder. The car is described as a 6 cylinder, 4-door sedan … the license plate number on Karr’s Jag was 49AT639. The VIN number listed as SAJAV134XHC475631. John Ramsey was the driver of a 1995 Jaguar 4 door with Colorado passenger license #MAN8301, coincidence?

Another snippet is that John Mark Karr was apparently preparing himself for some transgender surgery, with the intent to have his facial features sculpted to mirror or resemble JonBenet Ramsey as closely as possible!

UKGuy said:
Another snippet is that John Mark Karr was apparently preparing himself for some transgender surgery, with the intent to have his facial features sculpted to mirror or resemble JonBenet Ramsey as closely as possible!

:eek: Holy Moly, that makes me shudder!:eek:

with the intent to have his facial features sculpted to mirror or resemble JonBenet Ramsey as closely as possible!
Where did you get this part?

desert said:
Ok, that is by far the creepiest thing to come out so far. My GOD.
I know isnt it, man, its like a horror film. A hannibal lector or something.:eek:

michelle said:
I know isnt it, man, its like a horror film. A hannibal lector or something.:eek:
Imagine what this must be like for the family. Sickening.

desert said:
Imagine what this must be like for the family. Sickening.
I know its very creepy, I dont think anyone could even make up this stuff. Clearly Karr is sick, whether he killed JBR or not, he is not right in the head!

UKGuy said:
Following up a report that there was “an unknown Jaguar seen in the area of the Ramsey house during a Christmas party at a friend’s home on Dec. 25, its being alleged that a specific line of enquiry involves John Karr’s Jaguar. John Karr, of Hamilton, Alabama, apparently owned a 1987 gray Jaguar, with the original title date listed as “6/23/1997,” six months or so after JBR’s murder. The car is described as a 6 cylinder, 4-door sedan … the license plate number on Karr’s Jag was 49AT639. The VIN number listed as SAJAV134XHC475631. John Ramsey was the driver of a 1995 Jaguar 4 door with Colorado passenger license #MAN8301, coincidence?
Hmm...so, what, the idea floating around now is that not only was Karr missing from where he lived during the time of the murder...but his car too?

Did he own the car before the murder?
Seems odd he'd actually drive there...and no one can recall his long absence at that time?

UKGuy said:

Sounds like something he'd do...though I too would like to know the source for this.

UKGuy said:
. .....

Thanks for this snippet. Where from? Do you remember?

I'd been thinking he was making himself unrecnizable in his flight from jail. Also sort of a Michael Jackson thing.

Eagle1 said:
Thanks for this snippet. Where from? Do you remember?

I'd been thinking he was making himself unrecnizable in his flight from jail. Also sort of a Michael Jackson thing.
I was watching a special on tv last night where they showed him during the original press conference. He actually looked to me like he already had man *advertiser censored*:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back