WHAT in the hing hang does the DA have to make her so BRAVE?

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What does she have, that could not or might not have been fed to Karr by Tracy?

The Enquirer Editor tonight on msnbc interview said he has many many investigators working on Karr's background and history.

Correct me IF I err, but the online autopsy pictures apparently do NOT include all of the injuries done to JonBenet. Karr has apparently described things that were done to this little child that did or do NOT appear on line?

WHO OR HOW could Tracy have been told of these to feed to Karr, OR OR did Tracy ever know of these injuries?

I do believe with Karr getting plucked from rather solid obscurity, that MORE eyes than ever before are working on this murder.

What does Mary Keenan Lacy have that she thinks will nail the lid shut on this case? Does a fingerprint on file for his CA *advertiser censored* crime match an unsolved murder in Colorado?

Does she think that they can put him on trial and determine that he is a loose nut, and then they can stash him away for treatment never to be heard from again. This could leave the world thinking that HE DID IT, whether he DID IT or not.

IF he is found to be just a nut case confessor with a bad history, will he be the cause of NEW laws written to further put away people who falsely confess to crimes they had nothing to do with?

I can hardly stand the waiting to see what falls out of the cracks in the Boulder DA's official kingdom.

I believe they have something on this guy. I don't think they tracked this guy down, and arrested all the way in thailand just because he was some weirdo saying strange things in emails.

I think maybe that karr described some unknown fact about what was done with the body. Maybe Karr sent tracy a secret cutesy posed picture that are a mystery in this case. One that matches as a set the one that the police may have.

i heard someone speculate, possibly on CC, that things were done to JBR's face and that is possibly what has never been released. if i were a betting person, and i am not, i do not think the DA has as much as she wishes she had.

Camper said:

The Enquirer Editor tonight on msnbc interview said he has many many investigators working on Karr's background and history.

Correct me IF I err, but the online autopsy pictures apparently do NOT include all of the injuries done to JonBenet. Karr has apparently described things that were done to this little child that did or do NOT appear on line?

WHO OR HOW could Tracy have been told of these to feed to Karr, OR OR did Tracy ever know of these injuries?

I do believe with Karr getting plucked from rather solid obscurity, that MORE eyes than ever before are working on this murder.

What does Mary Keenan Lacy have that she thinks will nail the lid shut on this case? Does a fingerprint on file for his CA *advertiser censored* crime match an unsolved murder in Colorado?

Does she think that they can put him on trial and determine that he is a loose nut, and then they can stash him away for treatment never to be heard from again. This could leave the world thinking that HE DID IT, whether he DID IT or not.

IF he is found to be just a nut case confessor with a bad history, will he be the cause of NEW laws written to further put away people who falsely confess to crimes they had nothing to do with?

I can hardly stand the waiting to see what falls out of the cracks in the Boulder DA's official kingdom.

O.k. the guy is a 'dirtbag pedo' but i for one do not want to see him do time for a little girls death if he did not do it. I want the 'real' killer to pay sor this not a sad, sack wannabe.I want real justice for JBR whether it is an intruder or a an inside job.How much of what this guy says could be used in a courtroom.

I think it's quite possible Tracey convinced the DA that Karr was worth following up on. The cost of flying to Thailand and back is miniscule compared to what has already been spent on this case. I think they just wanted a DNA sample so they can either cross him off the list, or put him in the definite maybe catagory. Since there was already an outstanding warrant, they didn't really need to have anything on him.

I think in the process of doing the several documentaries on the Ramsey's and the JonBenet case that Tracey (via Smit, or the Ramsey's, or whoever) came across all of the evidence in this case... and probably little by little over the 4 years he emailed with Karr spilled or slipped most it to Karr. Personally, I don't think Tracey knows how to keep his big mouth shut. Again, JMHO.

Maybe she just wants to talk to Karr and see for herself what he has to say - bad enough to cause the media circus.

It's interesting that you mentioned that something may have been done
to Jonbenet's face. Last night, I had a terrible dream that I saw Jonbenet's
body after the crime, and part of her face was disfigured. (rather not describe in detail). It was VERY creepy.

A hostess on a cable news show said she had talked to I believe, the coroner, who told her every mark on her body was listed in the autopsy report, saying nothing was left out of the report. It could have been Rita.

Dr Lee said the missing roll of tape is something they have not located, but then I read the 2 2" pieces were taken off a doll in JB's bedroom. ???????

I think is has to do with the Santa bear. Karr emailed a photo of supposedly himself as a little boy holding that bear, exactly like the one in her room that was said to have been won at a pageant. The bear is older and a bit tattered. I bet they had that photo mega enlarged and another of the bear in her room and they match. I think that was the present she told her friend Santa was going to give her after Christmas! And when he walked in her room he handed her the bear.

I read here today a short post that Karr was stopped and given a driving ticket in Co. Has anyone learned any more about that?

Scandi

ETA: Watching Greta, and they're talking about any DNA the pert could have left in the house. What about on that bear?

The bear was given to her at a Christmas pageant in December 1996. A pageant organizer came forward and said those bears were in the "goody bags."

The teddy bear is a non-issue.

scandi said:
A hostess on a cable news show said she had talked to I believe, the coroner, who told her every mark on her body was listed in the autopsy report, saying nothing was left out of the report. It could have been Rita.

Dr Lee said the missing roll of tape is something they have not located, but then I read the 2 2" pieces were taken off a doll in JB's bedroom. ???????

I think is has to do with the Santa bear. Karr emailed a photo of supposedly himself as a little boy holding that bear, exactly like the one in her room that was said to have been won at a pageant. The bear is older and a bit tattered. I bet they had that photo mega enlarged and another of the bear in her room and they match. I think that was the present she told her friend Santa was going to give her after Christmas! And when he walked in her room he handed her the bear.

I read here today a short post that Karr was stopped and given a driving ticket in Co. Has anyone learned any more about that?

Scandi

ETA: Watching Greta, and they're talking about any DNA the pert could have left in the house. What about on that bear?
Very intriguing post Scandi. If he was pulled over for a ticket it would not be the first time this has been an alibi. Son of Sam was caught because of a ticket was'nt he.
The bear could be the link. I wonder if any one in Karr's life can say if he ever owned a bear like it. Unless he bought it because it was like one he had as a child and gave it to JBR. If there is a photo of him with said bear I wonder if he was a kid or adult. Maybe he took the photo of himself with the bear as a memento.

Yep, Son of Sam was caught via his parking tickets.

I really want to see the evidence as well.

izzyB said:
i heard someone speculate, possibly on CC, that things were done to JBR's face and that is possibly what has never been released. if i were a betting person, and i am not, i do not think the DA has as much as she wishes she had.

Good Morning :)

I heard the statements about JonBenet's face too.

It reminded me of when JR carried JonBenet upstairs from the basement, he wanted to spare PR, so he placed a blanket (I think it was a blanket?) over her body, but not her face. Right? There were a lot of people there that day, and as far as I know, nothing was ever said about JonBenet's face, right?

LoneDuck said:
The bear was given to her at a Christmas pageant in December 1996. A pageant organizer came forward and said those bears were in the "goody bags."

The teddy bear is a non-issue.

Unless John Mark Karr was in the audience of that pageant and secured a partner bear for himself from the pageant just like the one JBR had!

Cal

Camper said:

I had forgotten about this until last night, when I heard it mentioned again.

JMK was to have sent Tracey 'hard mail'. Evidently, from what I heard, this is how they determined his whereabouts.

What was in the 'hard mail'? Did JMK send him a 'trophy', to prove his involvement?

Was there a way to check his DNA from the letter/package. A preliminary report doesn't take long. (infact this would be good investigative work)

(really I have difficult time believing JMK is the one)

IMO… I think it was just reasonable suspicion. Maybe a confession with email.

They said the investigation is in the early stages. the critical evidence, dna, palm print, hairs, hand writing, link to SBTC…etc, etc, hasn’t been evaluated.

It was just an arrest and JMK own statement caused the media sensation.

New evidence is pouring in.

LaMer said:
I had forgotten about this until last night, when I heard it mentioned again.

JMK was to have sent Tracey 'hard mail'. Evidently, from what I heard, this is how they determined his whereabouts.

What was in the 'hard mail'? Did JMK send him a 'trophy', to prove his involvement?

Was there a way to check his DNA from the letter/package. A preliminary report doesn't take long. (infact this would be good investigative work)

(really I have difficult time believing JMK is the one)

--->>>I brought this up about the envelope couple of days ago. I was sorta shot down by another poster. The poster said that it was NOT a snail mail letter but an email letter. I don't think that any of us knows that for a fact, but YES, dna on the glue of the flap would NOT be jeopardized, and YES if it was snail mail, there should be DNA on the body of the letter, since Tracey said the mail ? was just given to LE.

GOLDHEARTNUMB said:
Only If He Licked Said Envelope...

--->>>YEP IF there was a licked flap and it was licked by Karr.

IF Tracy put emails from Karr in an envelope and licked it then gave it to LE, then Tracy is a booger, well he is anyway, whether he licks envelopes er not.

Camper I just want to say that everytime I read the title of your thread I crack up! Hing Hang, LOL. I like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back