1298 users online (245 members and 1053 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Video Game System

I'm looking for a used video game system with 2+ controllers and games. My preference would be a Nintendo 64 or Sony Playstation. If your kids upgraded to the Xbox, Gamecube or Playstation II and want to sell their old system, please let me know.

PS...we purchased an RV and I'm looking for a spare system to put in the kids bunkhouse in anticipation of rainy days!!
    "There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Misty Cummings knows exactly what happened to Haleigh." - Tim Miller

We may have one at home. My son upgraded a year or so and I can't remember if we gave his old one away or have it someplace.

Thanks LP...please check and let me know!!
    "There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Misty Cummings knows exactly what happened to Haleigh." - Tim Miller

I'll do it tonight!! Thanks.

Hi Roxanne,

We have a lightly used Nintendo 64 with 2 controllers and about 15 games. Let me know if you're still interested.

I think he also has a memory pack and the rumble pack thing. I'll double-check that tonight.

Jules

Might need one too

Looks like I might be in need of a N64 myself, my son (6yr) couldn't get his to work this evening so he called me up to his room, he has spilled coke all in it! So of course it isn't gonna work! I'm gonna try to take it apart and clean it, maybe it'll work again. If not I'll check back with you guys, I won't need any games, he's got about 20-25 of those.

TwinzGuest
    Ihave a nintendo 64. I have 2 games for alls it is missing is the power cord.. I cannot find it.
    I have Donkey Kong country and south park for it. It is the Green one.

My son has one but says he "NEEEEEDS it."

Quote Originally Posted by Twinz
    Ihave a nintendo 64. I have 2 games for alls it is missing is the power cord.. I cannot find it.
    I have Donkey Kong country and south park for it. It is the Green one.
    How much do you want for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    Hi Roxanne,

We have a lightly used Nintendo 64 with 2 controllers and about 15 games. Let me know if you're still interested.

I think he also has a memory pack and the rumble pack thing. I'll double-check that tonight.

Jules
    Perfect Jules...thanks. How much do you want for it? I'll pay any shipping costs.

Quote Originally Posted by LP Moderator
    My son has one but says he "NEEEEEDS it."
    LOL DP...boys have a hard time getting rid of their "toys"...hahaha. Thanks for checking!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne
    Perfect Jules...thanks. How much do you want for it? I'll pay any shipping costs.
    Roxanne, I will PM you.

TwinzGuest
    What do u think is fair LOL. Let me know and its yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    Roxanne, I will PM you.
    Thanks Jules...got it and responded!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne
    Thanks Jules...got it and responded!!
    Thanks Roxanne - got it and responded back!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast