I was wrong!!!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Totally, 100% WRONG.

I said on MSNBC that Karr wouldn't be taken to Boulder.

WHOOOPS!!!

In my opinion I never thought Mary Lacy could really be so bold as to bring Karr into Boulder when she has no case.

In my opinion I don't think she will charge him though. There is nothing there.

Just wanted to be upfront about my wrongness.

Tricia said:
Totally, 100% WRONG.

I said on MSNBC that Karr wouldn't be taken to Boulder.

WHOOOPS!!!

In my opinion I never thought Mary Lacy could really be so bold as to bring Karr into Boulder when she has no case.

In my opinion I don't think she will charge him though. There is nothing there.

Just wanted to be upfront about my wrongness.
Tricia I saw that. But you know what you said what was in your heart. I to firmly feel there will never be a trial here.

That's because you are a fair person Tricia.
Some people would not admit they were wrong if their life depended on it.
Good for you.

You are not alone Tricia, I thought he wasn't going back to CO either. Only I didn't say it on national TV. :D

Well, lots of people had the same opinion you did. The fact remains, though, that we really have no idea what evidence the DA has on him. I'm of the wait-and-see camp, but am finding to many things pointing to Karr. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they have evidence that nails him.

MrsMush99 said:
You are not alone Tricia, I thought he wasn't going back to CO either. Only I didn't say it on national TV. :D

In front of millions. LOL. Ohh Lordy...

That's okay Tricia. When they told what time the plane left CO, ironically it was at the same time you and Tony Ortega were talking to Peter Boyles this a.m. Can you believe that?!!!!

The other points you made were so much more important - like about Tracey's agenda, and the way Lacy's going about this backwards, and the Carnes decision, and the most important - we need to remember that JonBenet herself is at the heart of this whole thing. It was great, and I so admire your courage to say what no one else will say (but seriously needs to be heard.)

Tricia...I thought the same thing. JDB I think you may be wrong too. I hope not, but IMHO there is more going on in Boulder then meets the eye.

It's almost like a clique of people who make thier own rules and answer to no one. They stick together, they don't care what anyone thinks. When you mapquest the address of the Ramsey house in Boulder it's amazing how close it is to CU. I am sure they were and are all the elite and the upper crust and for what ever strange reason they can't look at the facts in this case and come to a logical conclusion that involves Patsy and/or John. Michael Tracy is involved in this obsessively. One must ask "WHY"?

Patsy Ramsey is dead and they have a "fall" guy. I just don't get it. My husband and I go round and round about it. Neither of us can understand it.

Tricia you were GREAT! Keep it up girl, don't give up, and let it go. Even the talking heads are making "so called" mistakes because nothing is making any sense.
Keep up the good work Tricia, there are a lot of us pulling for you and PRAYING for the truth to prevail.

However this goes, you have been instrumental in keeping Jonbenet's story alive, hence bringing out the truth. Stand up and take a bow. :clap:

curiositycat said:
Tricia...I thought the same thing. JDB I think you may be wrong too. I hope not, but IMHO there is more going on in Boulder then meets the eye.

It's almost like a clique of people who make thier own rules and answer to no one. They stick together, they don't care what anyone thinks. When you mapquest the address of the Ramsey house in Boulder it's amazing how close it is to CU. I am sure they were and are all the elite and the upper crust and for what ever strange reason they can't look at the facts in this case and come to a logical conclusion that involves Patsy and/or John. Michael Tracy is involved in this obsessively. One must ask "WHY"?

Patsy Ramsey is dead and they have a "fall" guy. I just don't get it. My husband and I go round and round about it. Neither of us can understand it.

Tricia you were GREAT! Keep it up girl, don't give up, and let it go. Even the talking heads are making "so called" mistakes because nothing is making any sense.
Keep up the good work Tricia, there are a lot of us pulling for you and PRAYING for the truth to prevail.
They first have to proof he was in Boulder Good luck there.

JDB said:
They first have to proof he was in Boulder Good luck there.
Thats the whole thing JDB. Was he in Boulder or wasn't he? Anything else is a moot point.
But hey, seems like in Boulder like "Never Never Land" anything can happen when you believe...LOL

curiositycat said:
Thats the whole thing JDB. Was he in Boulder or wasn't he? Anything else is a moot point.
But hey, seems like in Boulder like "Never Never Land" anything can happen when you believe...LOL
Yeah, I am waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,waiting...............:confused:

Tricia said:
In front of millions. LOL. Ohh Lordy...
That's okay. It never hurts to be humbled. The truth is that they are going to have to let this guy go eventually and THAT is what people will remember.

,,,you sounded very articulate on the news, and actually, what you said makes sense in that, we're all wondering (or at least a lot of us are) how the Boulder DA is going to manufacture a case out of this nonsense... and why they moved the way they did on this...

As I've said before, this guy is a sick individual and needs to be taken off the streets and prosecuted for the crimes he has committed, except that the murder of JBR isn't one of them...

You won't be the only person, and this won't be the only time that something is gonna come back and bite someone in the butt. I hate when that happens!

Frankly, I thought they would take full advantage of the 10 day peroid they could have held him in CA. I'm STUNNED!

THUD! fell off my chair when I heard he landed in CO

Hey, Tricia, you are in good company! Look at all of the degreed professionals who are putting their reputations on the line. I'm impressed with your character, not many people will put themselves out there with their honest beliefs because of the fear of not being politically correct. I salute your quest for the truth. Kudos!

southcitymom said:
That's okay. It never hurts to be humbled. The truth is that they are going to have to let this guy go eventually and THAT is what people will remember.
Not if he's given life without parole.

Big pat on the back to you for steppin' up.

You were willing to go public with what you believe. And you may yet have the last laugh--if that's the right word!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back