Astral Projection/Remote Viewing?

Texas 1

Reaction score
Website
www.
Listening over and over to the 'confession' supposedly made by JMK, he alludes to being with JonBenet but never says he was physically there. Could he be referring to Astral Projection and this will eventually be his defense? Or, I am going nutz trying to analyze his words? :banghead:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection

Astral projection (or astral travel) is an interpretation of out-of-body experiences (OBEs) achieved either awake or via lucid dreaming, deep meditation, or use of psychotropics. Proponents of astral projection maintain that their consciousness or soul has transferred into an astral body (or "double"), which moves en tandem with the physical body in a parallel world known as the astral plane.

http://www.crystalinks.com/astral.html

In astral projection the conscious mind leaves the physical body and moves into the astral body. The astral body is one of our subtle bodies.

Some people can astral project naturally. Others are afraid to leave the physical body and never are able to astral project. An alternative approach is remote viewing.

IF Karr felt this 'leaving of his body' he could have watched (in his mind) the murder of JBR and that is why he can say it was accidental and that HE WAS THERE that night? Thoughts, anyone?

He looks SO SMUG. I briefly thought of the remote viewing thing too, but he's either embarrassingly delusional or perhaps he saw a REAL MOVIE.

Texas 1 said:
Listening over and over to the 'confession' supposedly made by JMK, he alludes to being with JonBenet but never says he was physically there. Could he be referring to Astral Projection and this will eventually be his defense? Or, I am going nutz trying to analyze his words? :banghead:

Astral projection (or astral travel) is an interpretation of out-of-body experiences (OBEs) achieved either awake or via lucid dreaming, deep meditation, or use of psychotropics. Proponents of astral projection maintain that their consciousness or soul has transferred into an astral body (or "double"), which moves en tandem with the physical body in a parallel world known as the astral plane.

In astral projection the conscious mind leaves the physical body and moves into the astral body. The astral body is one of our subtle bodies.

Some people can astral project naturally. Others are afraid to leave the physical body and never are able to astral project. An alternative approach is remote viewing.

IF Karr felt this 'leaving of his body' he could have watched (in his mind) the murder of JBR and that is why he can say it was accidental and that HE WAS THERE that night? Thoughts, anyone?
Hi Tex, if memory serves me correctly there was some woman running a website during the Laci case that claimed that she was able to do this, and came up with some remarkable stuff with regard to an area on the shores of the Bay. Of course, I always held to the belief that it would not take rocket science to state that she was in the SF Bay. But a lot of people believed that the woman had some uncanny ability.

astral projection--that's as good as any explanation,I'm afraid to say---its probably what he meant--lol--

JMK is making all of us nutz! LOL

If he's into Astral Projection, it wouldn't surprise me at all...Nothing this loon is into would surprise me, at this point...

Too bad we can't put him on his own little planet...

Texas 1 said:

~~~OMG~ You just described what I have always called dissociative episodes. In panic attacks many sufferers feel as if they leave their physical bodies and are actually hovering above and can actually see 3-D image of everyone and everything going on below... including their own physical body in the present setting. It often happens with people dx w/ PTSD. (And many panic disorder patients also describe lucid dreams being common.)
Thank you for posting this!

http://www.wendyhutchens.com/photos/Psych%20Profile%20of%20John%20Mark%20Karr/1/7/

Tex, read 8/24 updates thread and go to link above of Wendy Hutchens profile and documented emails of JMK. The events he describes as having happened to him in childhood would be clasic PTSD and probably evolving to much worse. (Multiple Personality Disorder???...Humm...)

Hi Kalypso...Here are some thoughts agout Remote Viewing. Could it fit in here somewhere?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing

Remote viewing (RV) is the alleged ability to perform clairvoyance under controlled conditions. Somewhat similar to astral projection, the phenomenon involves a belief in the projection of consciousness to remote locations. The procedure was developed by parapsychologists at the Stanford Research Institute.

Classic remote viewing is done in real time, although smaller subsets of proponents claim the ability to cross the timeline either forward or backward (future or past) as well. Supporters claim that the existing experimental evidence supports the validity of these techniques.

Hey, Dragonfly...Your memory is great! I sorta remember that in the SP case. Thanks for not calling me LooneyToons.

Yo, Peter! Wouldn't it be strange IF this is what Karr's defense will come down to? We can say we discussed it first at WS! :eek:

YEP, Cappi...NutzRUs! :angel: It has been a loooooong time and glad to see ya back here, back where we were so long ago, talking about the JBR case!!!

Angelwings...THANKS for the link!

Sandra Bollinger was the psychic investigator in the Laci Peterson case who used a technique called EVP to get information from "the folks" i.e. spirits about Laci's murder. She wasn't psychic though. I believe you can still find some of that information on www.rense.com . . . just do a search for "EVP" or just google or dogpile "EVP" and you should find something. Sandra had to take some of her information out because it was so accurate, she was afraid of being arrested for Laci's murder.

Very interesting stuff!

Astral Travel . . . that idea is not totally farfetched in that Sylvia Browne (you know I always quote her) says that all of us astral travel a few times a week to Heaven to visit with relatives . . . that's hard for me to believe even though I am such a big fan of hers but who am I to question? At any rate, all of our "charts" are in the Hall of Records in Heaven and we are all privy to them so yes, Karr could have astral travelled and gotten information that way but I kinda doubt it. I don't think he's smart enough and he certainly isn't spiritual but we will find out in the coming days.

I think I told this story before but I'll tell it again . . . in short . . . an old friend of mine who I met through an anxiety disorder support group was a medium among other things. He could astral travel. He gave me readings on my workplace and my home and he was very accurate, right down to the red candy wrapper underneath the pillow of my couch! He gave me a reading and brought in my Mom and a friend of mine from Heaven and he could have never known the information that he told me. Of course, I kept questioning myself . . . did I tell him this, did I tell him that . . . but the truth is that he wasn't a very good listener so I doubt if I told him all of it several times that he would have remembered it. He was very young too . . . I think he was 20 or 21 years old. My Mom's reading started out with "You have the same hairdresser" . . . and yup, that was true . . . my brother is a hairdresser!

HappyChic......Thanks for sharing that. I don't remember the source but I think? I saw something on a late night show that mentioned something about JMK asking IF anyone believed in seances? Of course that would just be another part of the 'psychic equation'....I also had a dear friend, recently departed, that believed in seances and xould say that she had a 'Spirit Guide' that could help her reach her loved ones that had passed. It is very strange because there are times when I 'talk' to Donna, and two days before all this new JBR news came out, I asked her to send me some news about 'Who killed JonBenet'...Sure, a strange coincidence, but it make me wonder about 'the other side'...... :twocents:

PS.....I, feeling embarrassed, admit that I participated in many seances with Donna, but my family didn't feel comfortable with it, so I stopped all of it!

Texas 1 said:

well I resemble that remark and I can tell you projecting is very very real, but going back in time I haven't done...

It's like you are in a dream, but everything you can reach out and touch. People around can't sense your presense, but you can watch everything they do...

I've talked with spirits that relate the happenings in the past, and they can give images to me so I can see it, maybe he is talking along those lines...

one of the reasons I'm sure Patsy had nothing to do with it is I have seen her with jonBenet, and she wouldn't have been there if she had anything to do with killing her...

Rocky said:
well I resemble that remark and I can tell you projecting is very very real, but going back in time I haven't done...

It's like you are in a dream, but everything you can reach out and touch. People around can't sense your presense, but you can watch everything they do...

I've talked with spirits that relate the happenings in the past, and they can give images to me so I can see it, maybe he is talking along those lines...
Please forgive me, I am one of the most skeptical people you could ever meet and an atheist to boot!

I was wondering if you have the scoop on who killed Jonbenet? If you could just tell me you could save me a lot of time!

when I saw them, it was before Karr crawled out of the gutter, if I see them again soon, I'll ask if either knew Karr...

Linda7NJ said:
Please forgive me, I am one of the most skeptical people you could ever meet and an atheist to boot!

I was wondering if you have the scoop on who killed Jonbenet? If you could just tell me you could save me a lot of time!

jon Benet said it was her uncle, but that never fit into anything we knew about the case.

now someone with a Southern accent calling himself her uncle might have fooled her at that age...

Does anyone remember the threads about Reverse Speech? I had one here awhile back because I used to really be into practicing it. Well, there was a lot of Reverse Speech done on the Ramseys and they sound guilty in the phrases found, but there was no *clear admission of guilt* like is on the ones in the O.J. case!

See: http://www..com

Here is what David Oates says about the case:

Another very perplexing case that I have worked on concerns the murder of the 6 year old beauty queen, JonBenet Ramsey, in Boulder Colorado. Reversals in this case are puzzling and it is difficult to draw a firm conclusion. There are no reversals of confession for the crime by the parents, but there are reversals that seem to hint at their involvement. On Patsy Ramsey, the girls mother, we hear a reversal that says, “I planned the note,” presumably referring to the ransom note found at the crime scene. On the father, John Ramsey, we find a reversal that says “Sealed the lock,” which I speculate refers to the locked room in the house basement where JonBenet’s body was found. There are also reversals that hint at molestation, a charge that the Ramseys have strongly denied. Maybe these reversals refer to the killer of JonBenet instead. The killer had molested her. Then I have a puzzling reversal on Patsy Ramsey when she is calling for information on the person who killed her child. The reversal says, “I’m that person,” which seems to implicate the mother in her daughters death. Yet again on the father a reversal occurs that says, “We didn’t do it.” All this is rather frustrating and contradictory, and to add further intrigue to this case a man named John Karr has just confessed to the murder of JonBenet, although at the time of writing this article his confession is now considered suspect. Further tape analysis on all parties involved, including John Karr, is needed in this case before a conclusion can be drawn. The case still remains unsolved after 10 years.

As far as EVP, that is supposed to ghosts and it scares the livin' daylights outa me. I don't think it's a good idea to open ourselves up to energies like that by listening to white noise. Reverse Speech can also bring some real negative stuff into your life when you practice listening to it.....if you believe in the spiritual dimension, that is.

dragonfly707 said:
Hi Tex, if memory serves me correctly there was some woman running a website during the Laci case that claimed that she was able to do this, and came up with some remarkable stuff with regard to an area on the shores of the Bay. Of course, I always held to the belief that it would not take rocket science to state that she was in the SF Bay. But a lot of people believed that the woman had some uncanny ability.
Hi Dragonfly! Are you referring to "Sandra" the person who "talked" to the spirits through tv or radio waves? (I can't recall what that is called..."DMV"?) I know that what SHE claimed to be doing was VERY different than "seeing it" herself. She claimed to be talking to OTHER spirits who watched the event (or who knew of it...spiritually). Her stuff was VERY interesting. Alot of her claims actually were proven true.

Edited to add: The thing I was referring to is called: EVP. (The movie "White Noise" is about it.)

Rocky said:
one of the reasons I'm sure Patsy had nothing to do with it is I have seen her with jonBenet, and she wouldn't have been there if she had anything to do with killing her...

Hi Rocky, I didn't really take a liking to Patsy because I sensed she was much more about Patsy than JonBenet. Not really sincere to the enth degree, if you understand, and rather cold hearted.

But I never thought she killed this little girl of hers. What you have said affirms it for me because I do believe you.

Scandi

PS: Do you know of an uncle in the family?

Kalypso2012 said:
Does anyone remember the threads about Reverse Speech? I had one here awhile back because I used to really be into practicing it. Well, there was a lot of Reverse Speech done on the Ramseys and they sound guilty in the phrases found, but there was no *clear admission of guilt* like is on the ones in the O.J. case!

See: http://www..com

Here is what David Oates says about the case:

Another very perplexing case that I have worked on concerns the murder of the 6 year old beauty queen, JonBenet Ramsey, in Boulder Colorado. Reversals in this case are puzzling and it is difficult to draw a firm conclusion. There are no reversals of confession for the crime by the parents, but there are reversals that seem to hint at their involvement. On Patsy Ramsey, the girls mother, we hear a reversal that says, “I planned the note,” presumably referring to the ransom note found at the crime scene. On the father, John Ramsey, we find a reversal that says “Sealed the lock,” which I speculate refers to the locked room in the house basement where JonBenet’s body was found. There are also reversals that hint at molestation, a charge that the Ramseys have strongly denied. Maybe these reversals refer to the killer of JonBenet instead. The killer had molested her. Then I have a puzzling reversal on Patsy Ramsey when she is calling for information on the person who killed her child. The reversal says, “I’m that person,” which seems to implicate the mother in her daughters death. Yet again on the father a reversal occurs that says, “We didn’t do it.” All this is rather frustrating and contradictory, and to add further intrigue to this case a man named John Karr has just confessed to the murder of JonBenet, although at the time of writing this article his confession is now considered suspect. Further tape analysis on all parties involved, including John Karr, is needed in this case before a conclusion can be drawn. The case still remains unsolved after 10 years.

As far as EVP, that is supposed to ghosts and it scares the livin' daylights outa me. I don't think it's a good idea to open ourselves up to energies like that by listening to white noise. Reverse Speech can also bring some real negative stuff into your life when you practice listening to it.....if you believe in the spiritual dimension, that is.

Yes! I found this to be very interesting stuff and I forgot about it so thanks for the reminder! I guess it's just like any type of analysis into truth . . . like how people usually say things that they mean in jest or when intoxicated or slip something meaningful out in a word or two.

You know, we are just so cool here at WS! Don't ya think!

scandi said:
Hi Rocky, I didn't really take a liking to Patsy because I sensed she was much more about Patsy than JonBenet. Not really sincere to the enth degree, if you understand, and rather cold hearted.

But I never thought she killed this little girl of hers. What you have said affirms it for me because I do believe you.

Scandi

PS: Do you know of an uncle in the family?

that's what has had me confused since I first spoke with her, who this uncle could be, is it possible that JMK spent time around where he first grew up, could he have been at events the Ramseys went to, and met jonBenet there?

could he have been in Colorado before that tragic Christmas?

lots of unanswered questions...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back